• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone doesn't work for me at anymore 😕

SECONAL

Bluelighter
Good afternoon everyone

It's been years since I've posted!

I've been going to a pain management doctor since February of this year. I get the dilaudid 2mg @ 90 a month. But I have an H habit too. I IV'ed 24mg of D and it didn't do much. Years ago, it was my favorite but now it's not much good. Now I just save them every time I fill them

That is the unfortunate inevitability of opiate addiction, eventually they stop working. If you can taper down to a lower daily dose you should see some of the pain relieving effects return. But I don't know what your pain is like and how feasible that is.

If you’re in the US that H is fentanyl and probably skyrocketed your tolerance. Normally hydromorphone subs for H fairly well, when IV’ed.

-GC

That's a shame. IV dilauded is the best opioid high/rush in existence (assuming your tolerance isn't blown out like yours).

Damn you save your dialuded? I wish I knew you or your doc😈

I use to stock pill my Dilaudid 2mg tablets & Hydromorph Contin 9mg blue capsules with XR beads inside, and Oxy-IR 5mg while on Methadone. Still have a modest inventory in my fireproof vault for a rainy day

Yeah, no kidding. I never met anyone who could save an oxy let alone a dilly.
I knew a physician that was also an addict that I met in recovery. He said he had hoarded about 10,000 8 mg dilauded that were scripted to him over the years. He also was scripted transdermal fentanyl and only used that and hoarded the dilauded.

One day he dumped the dilauded at one of those retarded drug take back bins at a police station after he had gotten clean. I cried when he told me this I think.

Doctors really hook eachother up with whatever they want or need.

That's a shame. IV dilauded is the best opioid high/rush in existence (assuming your tolerance isn't blown out like yours).

Damn you save your dialuded? I wish I knew you or your doc😈
Yes I have like 3 or 4 months of them saved up. It's not much use to me anymore which is very sad because I used to loved them. Unfortunately H here in the states isn't real anymore. Who knows what's being put in it.

Hopefully I'm trying to cut down on my H use, hopefully the pills will start working again

knew a physician that was also an addict that I met in recovery. He said he had hoarded about 10,000 8 mg dilauded that were scripted to him over the years. He also was scripted transdermal fentanyl and only used that and hoarded the dilauded.

One day he dumped the dilauded
2 years ago when I was quitting buprenorphine I flushed ~15 grams of Oxycontin pills. I'm from Europe so those were "old school" OC pills. I had to flush many times as I had those 20mg pink OCs which I was getting for free from a friend that was prescribed Oxycontin and morphine due to terminal illness. I would get 180 OC pills every month, but as I was on bupe at that time I stored OC for "rainy days". But when the bupe withdrawal hit I was aware that I would flush them or relapse. It is interesting that I also had the strength to inform my friend that I don't want any Oxycontins from his refills. Unfortunately he died few months after that so that were probably last Oxycontins for me. For buprenorphine I didn't care even though I was going through a very protracted and moderate to strong withdrawals. I returned to my doc more than 100 8mg buprenorphine pills. Was hoping that I exercised the pain away but I was wrong. I am still suffering and considering to go back on maintenence. I am thinking about small(er) dose of methadone. It is truly sad that I had to get an opioid use disorder diagnosis to get opioidd prescribed even though I already had a hefty proof that my pain is real and my spine is going through irreversible degenerative process. But abuse of amphetamines in my teens disqualified me as a pain patient. I know Sacklers overplayed it but my situation would be a perfect case study of an "pseudo addiction". If somebody suffers moderate to strong pain on daily basis for more than 10 years he/she shouldn't be looked as an addict trying to fool doctors just to get high on tapentadol...Also I dont know how I "fooled" RTG and MRI. But I digress... This throwing away of large quantity of opioids triggered me. I need a safe room with morphine drip! Now! 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
2 years ago when I was quitting buprenorphine I flushed ~15 grams of Oxycontin pills. I'm from Europe so those were "old school" OC pills. I had to flush many times as I had those 20mg pink OCs which I was getting for free from a friend that was prescribed Oxycontin and morphine due to terminal illness. I would get 180 OC pills every month, but as I was on bupe at that time I stored OC for "rainy days". But when the bupe withdrawal hit I was aware that I would flush them or relapse. It is interesting that I also had the strength to inform my friend that I don't want any Oxycontins from his refills. Unfortunately he died few months after that so that were probably last Oxycontins for me. For buprenorphine I didn't care even though I was going through a very protracted and moderate to strong withdrawals. I returned to my doc more than 100 8mg buprenorphine pills. Was hoping that I exercised the pain away but I was wrong. I am still suffering and considering to go back on maintenence. I am thinking about small(er) dose of methadone. It is truly sad that I had to get an opioid use disorder diagnosis to get opioidd prescribed even though I already had a hefty proof that my pain is real and my spine is going through irreversible degenerative process. But abuse of amphetamines in my teens disqualified me as a pain patient. I know Sacklers overplayed it but my situation would be a perfect case study of an "pseudo addiction". If somebody suffers moderate to strong pain on daily basis for more than 10 years he/she shouldn't be looked as an addict trying to fool doctors just to get high on tapentadol...Also I dont know how I "fooled" RTG and MRI. But I digress... This throwing away of large quantity of opioids triggered me. I need a safe room with morphine drip! Now! 🤣

It's absolutely sickening that opioids are essentially illegal for legitimate pain and nobody gives a fuck until it's them in a hospital bed screaming for a revolver because the hospital won't administer opioids.

I really want to get the fuck out of this not free country. 4th of July is a total sham of a joke (assuming you're in one of the dumb countries that follows whatever we do in america even thoufh we are obviously retarded)

(assuming you're in one of the dumb countries that follows whatever we do in america even thoufh we are obviously retarded)
USA says jump and only question our government has is "How high?"...and then USA says "Why are you bothering us you little insignificant bitches? Ask Germans - they are our spokesmans for EU colonies!"...and we say "Yes your majesty. We will not make same mistake again."...even though some lower beurocrat from US embassy hanged the phone before our president started speaking that last line...

So yes I unfortunately live in one of those dumb and insignificant country that US has for disposing radioactive waste...and couple small military bases.

USA says jump and only question our government has is "How high?"...and then USA says "Why are you bothering us you little insignificant bitches? Ask Germans - they are our spokesmans for EU colonies!"...and we say "Yes your majesty. We will not make same mistake again."...even though some lower beurocrat from US embassy hanged the phone before our president started speaking that last line...

So yes I unfortunately live in one of those dumb and insignificant country that US has for disposing radioactive waste...and couple small military bases.
I'm sorry that we are so dumb and powerful that we influence other countries into not making their own decisions.

Hi @SECONAL
Hi,
Do you IV?
If so,
What rush??

I've IV those, don't do it lol .

I don't want to PM you,

To answer your question,
Yes.

Bye.

Even with a break, when you've done a drug hundreds of times you've experientially become so accustomed it's like breathing air.

The solution is go big or go home. Home is better. Opiate addictions are hell to deal with. It's not really any longer than getting sick any other way, but in combination with that psychological tic to IV the drug and feel the exact opposite of what you up re going through in WD. Even the people who make it through will mostly relapse at some point. The numbers speak for themselves.

So what do you plan to do?

I'm sorry that we are so dumb and powerful that we influence other countries into not making their own decisions.
Don't be. From first hand experience I dont think the country I live in could even rule itstelf. It seems people here crave for big daddy. If it is not an authoritarian leader then the country with stronest military will do...

This is what occurs to people who willingly go on methadone knowing their tolerance isn't able to match the drug. Yes--some go on methadone for funzies knowing it is more powerful and more long-lasting than almost any opiate they'll have access to.

It starts off miraculous with a killer high and even pain-killing properties, until the methadone only makes you feel sober and the pain returns. Sometimes people rely on methadone as a last case scenario for painkillers due to the government not assisting them with their pain needs AT ALL.

Its not something anyone is going to be happy to have them heard recommend, but is it possible to take a tolerance break off and ween yourself down in dose temporarily? It could get tricky because its "playing doctor" but this roadblock you just met does not go away continuing to use onward. I'm not sure..

I knew a physician that was also an addict that I met in recovery. He said he had hoarded about 10,000 8 mg dilauded that were scripted to him over the years. He also was scripted transdermal fentanyl and only used that and hoarded the dilauded.

One day he dumped the dilauded at one of those retarded drug take back bins at a police station after he had gotten clean. I cried when he told me this I think.

Doctors really hook eachother up with whatever they want or need.

My uncle did this for many years. Eventually, but not recently, I'm talking in the early 2000s (like 2003 I think), he got caught up and lost his medical license. He had been doing it for like 30 years and had a huge problem.

My uncle did this for many years. Eventually, but not recently, I'm talking in the early 2000s (like 2003 I think), he got caught up and lost his medical license. He had been doing it for like 30 years and had a huge problem.
Just for hoarding he lost the license? Or was he showing up to work high and stuff too?

Hi @SECONAL
Hi,
Do you IV?
If so,
What rush??

I've IV those, don't do it lol .

I don't want to PM you,

To answer your question,
Yes.

Bye.
Yes, I do IV them. Swallowing them is to waste hydromorphone. Many years ago, they where my favorite. Best rush, euphoria, nod, and sleep. Now I can IV 28mgs without that. I think the H may have something to do with that