• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I wish I had [x] right now

chlorzoxazone (Lorzone) + dichloralphenazone (Midrin)
nefopam (Acupan) + trimebutine (Debridat)
trihexyphenidyl (Artane) + biperiden (Akineton)

Valium should be sold over the counter, imo. It's the best one for a lot of reasons
Why? It's not all that recreational but can't it get you physically addicted worse than any opipid there is?

I'm scripted valium and may or may not be dependent. A few months ago I stopped it for 2 months but then started and this time I've been taking higher doses almost daily...where I took much less before that big tolteramce break.

I'm more addicted to just being knocked out to sleep as soon as a wish rather than the drug itself. Now combined with alcohol...valium is super recreational. But I can't drink alcohol so I don't really find much use for this drug Inna recreational sense other than balancing a very intense weed high out or sleeping when I want.

I would never stop taking them, and my doses would get higher and higher as time goes on and basically just be on a rollercoaster of withdrawals, tapering down and then going back up again.
This is my life on opioid. Never ending roller coaster of withdrawals and tapers and going back up again. Exhausting.

Benzos definitely don't do all that for me that you said...at least valium....but I think drugs like opioids or benzoscmight get more recreational to more dependent you are.

Like a shot of dilauded feels way better when you're dopesick as hell than when you're totally clean off opioids.

I've done etizolam several times and temazepam and I have to say those two I would definitely say are pretty recreational

Last edited:
Well I have blister packed alp (Ksalol) but craving Valium instead. Have some stashed but always want more haha.

Moar deemz and a crackpipe or a better The Machine with a smaller top hole (but for that need glass drill and maybe safety equipment?)

Cualquier opioide de grado farmacéutico.
Morfina oxi fentanilo
Buena cocaína para un speedball intravenoso
xanax for sleep

Any fucking benzo. Anxiety is through the fucking roof. Oh my fucking gawd. This is hell.

ia m fine now....!got what i want...got some weed7meds...drinkin little beer....olright

What drugs you mix with lyrica and witch dose?
About 600-1500mg Lyrica with meth/amphetamine, or with Tramadol or with oxycodone or with Buprenorphine, not them all on once (Tramadol and amphetamines are not safe together), also with a-phip lyrica is nice.