• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In Memoriam Captain.Heroin

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

Fuck fuck fuck. Damnit. I am so sorry to the members here that were close to him. When I was just lurking several years ago he was very active on the forum and was so funny at times with his replies. RIP Captain . You will be missed.

Fuck this hits hard. I was actually very close to him and we use to joke around and have awesome pvt convo's plus he helped me a lot with HR and also with just general emotional and mental issues i had. I held him and still do in high Regard. This is very saddening for me. I wish all the best to his family and my condolences and everyone must know he will be much missed on this BlueWorld Family we have here. Fuck he will be missed a lot at least from my side, had so much respect for him. He will surely be missed a lot, especially from my side.

If i may ask what did he od on and when, if its not for public view can you please pm me.

:(:cry:

Fuck this hits hard. I was actually very close to him and we use to joke around and have awesome pvt convo's plus he helped me a lot with HR and also with just general emotional and mental issues i had. I held him and still do in high Regard. This is very saddening for me. I wish all the best to his family and my condolences and everyone must know he will be much missed on this BlueWorld Family we have here. Fuck he will be missed a lot at least from my side, had so much respect for him. He will surely be missed a lot, especially from my side.

If i may ask what did he od on and when, if its not for public view can you please pm me.

:(:cry:
PM'd

Wow was it suicide ? Thought he was clean except benzos . He was a staple around here . May he Rest In Peace 💙

I had many long convos with CH and he was always so tortured and struggled a lot. My first discord friend. He loved walking the trails at Griffith park, he loved the observatory and interacting with people and I’d be so shocked he’d ask the questions he did to strangers.
We grew apart the last few months although we did have a few convos in that time.

I really do hope he is at peace now.