• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In memory of "Telepathetic"

Agentahna

Bluelighter
October 25th the world lost an amazing person.
His name on here was Telepathetic

He was an amazing friend and person and the last few times I talked to him he was high. I think the last time we were video chatting he was huffing whippits and drunk. He had just moved and gotten a new job but he was troubled. He was so troubled :( He was very open on here about his drug use but he was not open about it with everyone in his life. Oh my heart hurts I don't want to put his business out there but I'm sure he's touched some people here and I just wanted to let any one of his friends know that he is gone.

What!?!? I can't believe this. RIP

He fucking called me on the 23rd... I didn't answer cause I was busy at the time.... Feel really like shit now. I gave him a lot of shit and he definitely got on my nerves especially when he posted in TDS at times, but never expected to lose him.

FUCK...I am in shock....We were all just chatting on discord what seems like yesterday... :cry:

R.I.P Mate... I hope there's lots of dark-psytrance festivals where you are now.. :peperave:

He fucking called me on the 23rd... I didn't answer cause I was busy at the time.... Feel really like shit now. I gave him a lot of shit and he definitely got on my nerves especially when he posted in TDS at times, but never expected to lose him.
I HATE to say this but I kind of felt it coming... I talked to him the 17th I was planning to go to NY and see him. The flights are cheap as shit. He is banned 🚫 from AirBNB and I tried to make an Airbnb for him but they caught it. I did a tarot reading for him on the phone like a month ago while he was high on opium and the cards were all bad. About not letting go of the past and about addiction. I love that dude a lot he had some demons. A mutual friend said they think it was the COVID vaccine but I don't know.

I HATE to say this but I kind of felt it coming... I talked to him the 17th I was planning to go to NY and see him. The flights are cheap as shit. He is banned 🚫 from AirBNB and I tried to make an Airbnb for him but they caught it. I did a tarot reading for him on the phone like a month ago while he was high on opium and the cards were all bad. About not letting go of the past and about addiction. I love that dude a lot he had some demons. A mutual friend said they think it was the COVID vaccine but I don't know.
Yeah, I guess "never expected" is the wrong choice of words, I always worried about him alot.

Shit... I'm not even sure what to say, kinda still in shock. :(

I hadn't heard from him for a while now and was starting to get a little concerned. Still it's hard to believe he's gone.

He certainly had his demons, rest in peace man. :(

Oh man. I talked to this person a couple times at least for hours. He had some problems I’ll leave alone. I’m so fucking sorry.

I love you too telepathetic. You’re Okay. For fuck sake I’m so tired of people dying this way.

Last edited:
This guy had a spirit and soul. A good person. Absolutely victimized at so many pints which he was so fucking clearly crying for help on. I wish this wasn’t the help. I’m so sad and angry about this.

I know man. It's fucked. I really felt for him and idk if he knew that. He wanted to be a mod and shit and talked about cleaning up his behavior. I had to warn him multiple times for various things and looking back now it's almost comical, but you're right. He was intense and you could really feel his energy. The paranoia stuff got bad with him, you could just tell he was hurting

Whoa :( I am shocked and saddened to read this :( He is at peace now though, no more troubles. RIP dude <3

I know man. It's fucked. I really felt for him and idk if he knew that. He wanted to be a mod and shit and talked about cleaning up his behavior. I had to warn him multiple times for various things and looking back now it's almost comical, but you're right. He was intense and you could really feel his energy. The paranoia stuff got bad with him, you could just tell he was hurting
Yeah. He was crucial in making some SEO and programming suggestions I’ve put forward publically or background.. he was a good guy. I wish I was able to be more available to him amd anyone. But the fuck can any one person do!?

I honestly don’t think this is the place for such a debate.

Rest in peace @telepathetic, I really hope you’re in a better place. ❤️

Yeah I definitely agree, was just trying to make sense of what was even meant by that statement, it was sort of cryptic.

Hi, I'm obviously new here, I just made an account to chime in... Telepathetic was a very dear friend of mine. I won't go into the details of our relationship, but I just want to say that he meant a lot to me and I will never be the same after learning about his death. I had a feeling it was only a matter of time, but it still sent shockwaves through my heart. Yes he had his demons, pretty bad ones in fact, but I knew his heart. On the inside he was just a scared little kid, wanting the world to be a kind and loving place. I haven't talked with him in years. I wish I had been capable of being a better friend to him, but my own mental health didn't allow for it. He was a lot. But dammit I'll miss him. He was a soul friend. You don't get many of those in a lifetime.