Insane shoulder pain after TBOL

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Third cycle. Im on 5 days of TBOL 20-40mgs day and Im getting a massive shoulder pain. This night I couldnt sleep, so Im finishing the cycle untill I understand what had happened. In other anavar cycles I got some pain too but not as massive and after weeks of usage.

What could had happen? Crashed E2? Any tip on how to fix it? I really like the strengh and continue the cycle but the pain is unbereable

Third cycle. Im on 5 days of TBOL 20-40mgs day and Im getting a massive shoulder pain. This night I couldnt sleep, so Im finishing the cycle untill I understand what had happened. In other anavar cycles I got some pain too but not as massive and after weeks of usage.

What could had happen? Crashed E2? Any tip on how to fix it? I really like the strengh and continue the cycle but the pain is unbereable

It's very difficult to ascribe a diagnosis without examining you in person.?
Maybe a visit to your Dr or sports physio would be prudent.? I would suggest X-rays of shoulder joint, to look for damage or cartilage wear, as a starting point.

Are you on a tbol only cycle?
Suppression should not be significant at day 5.

Yeah, TBOL only but Im adding some homemade transdermal T too that Im not sure its working or not yet

Regarding the X-rays I think it makes no sense as it´s sistemic. When I get this pain in the shoulder, at the same time I get pain in the middel finger of my right hand and lesser in other joints. It´s like AAS get joint inflamation mostly everywhere but for some reason in 2 or 3 spseific joints more.

And yepp, Im only at 5 days on the cycle. Subtle one, Tbol at 2-40mgs day... nothing spectacular. I got some similar pain after 2-3 months of anavar but way less intense pain.

Its a pity because I really was feeling the TBOL in the gym too with good results and hardening of the muscles. I guess I will have to swith to SUBQ T to see if it works to me

Any insights or ideas are welcome

Are you having any issues with your right arm? What kind of pain is it? Pins and needles type stuff, acute neuro pain? When you mentioned your fingers, it made me think of cervical vertebrae issues but that's just because i just had a friend get an mri to find out they have a couple herniated discs causing similar issues.

Not sure how neuropain feels. It is like having a deep knife/needle inserted to the joint and with some movements it get twisted and pains like a bitch.

The good thing is after I stop the AAS in 36-48h it relapses quite fast. But Im afraid of taking the gear and get it again. Yesterday I took a little bit of proviron and Im getting the pain again. Sheet Im dying to take TBol and destroy the gym

Last edited:
The shoulder pain went away. I switched tbol for anavar and the good thing is that no mpore shouleder pain. The weird is that I still get strangeness in some joints all around the body. It doesn not pain but its like having less movility and a bit of pain if I try to get to full trip of the joint.

I report it in case is helping anyone with similar issues. I will probably try deca next and see how my body responds

Transdermal T seems to works nicely (homemade T base with dmso and isopropyl alcohol) but I get puffy on it...

Edit: Any tips on combat water retention?

If your pain is caused by dry joints, Nandrolone should definitely help.

The supplier is quite respetable but I havent tested it myself so I can be 100% sure

Are you sure your t-bol is not actually winstrol, which is notorious for drying up joints and causing aches and pain
How did I miss this. *face palm*
T-bol is/was faked a lot. Winstrol destroys my joints especially my shoulders and knees.