Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is more expensive h better?

Hotncold

Greenlighter
From your experience is more expensive h better? Even if both are sold as pure?

I’ve been trying out pure h from different sources and so far the best one was the most expensive one.

Dealer A can have inferior product to dealer B and charge more.

However in practice all H in my country costs the same. It's only on the dark web I came across vendors advertising batches at different prices.
I found that the quality of no 3 heroin varies independently of price or advertised "grade" , only the golden triangle no 4 heroin which cost a lot more was significantely stronger, but then again its basically a whole different product than Afghan Brown.

Ah, the mythical #4... Never get any of that around where I live.

But yeah, I found the price is not a reliable indicator of quality. It's wildly variable. I've paid through the nose for cut-to-fuck shit that did next to nothing. There's never any guarantee you're getting something worth the price, your closest bet is find yourself a vendor who consistently offers a decent product. I've found seller reputation to be a better indicator of quality than cost.

Assuming your prepared to pay im guessing 2-4x what your paying now then you should move to Australia my friend. Whilst the second most expensive country in the world (NZ 1st) we also have consistently the highest purity of heroin in the world.

Being just below the famous Gloden Triangle responsible for the majority of the world #4 Heroin has its advantages.

Here we if you know the right people when buying heroin you can choose Afghan #3 (a bit cheaper) or pure #4 (depending who know this can also include which stamped brick of #4 eg the most common and highest purity DOUBLEUGLOBE or some occasionally less pure bricks from smaller syndicates manufacturing in that area atm DITO is a stamp which is still great #4 but not on par with the regular)

In Australia. The more expensive, the higher the quality. You can get market grade which is pretty cheap or pure grade. The price difference is massive but so is the quality.

But like £250/gram is INSANE.

How does anyone ever get a habit at those prices?

If bulk meth makes it to Australia, I find it hard to see fentanyl producers not seeing Australia as the golden opportunity.

To be fair - making codeine a prescription medicine was a smart move because Krokodil would have shown up... so SOME thought has gone into it.

If bulk meth makes it to Australia, I find it hard to see fentanyl producers not seeing Australia as the golden opportunity.

To be fair - making codeine a prescription medicine was a smart move because Krokodil would have shown up... so SOME thought has gone into it.
what do you mean? I have watched the vice documentary on krokodil but it is made from codeine? I guess is your paying 250 a gram for any drug, you'll figure out a way to get high cheaper no matter what the physical cost.

Yes - Krokodil is jus impure desoxymorphine. The Russians DIY HI to deprotect methyl ether & allylic -OH of codeine,

It's quite possible to make PURE desoxymorphine from codeine, but their product is impure and they work on a scale so small that mechanical losses preclude purification.

My only thought is using P4 to make HI is a terrible idea, but they don't seem to know the alternatives,

Yes - Krokodil is jus impure desoxymorphine. The Russians DIY HI to deprotect methyl ether & allylic -OH of codeine,

It's quite possible to make PURE desoxymorphine from codeine, but their product is impure and they work on a scale so small that mechanical losses preclude purification.

My only thought is using P4 to make HI is a terrible idea, but they don't seem to know the alternatives,
is it the by products of the "shake and bake" reaction they do that makes there skin look like a crocodiles?

Yes - phosphine is produced which binds to the product at various sites. When you read about the damage, it's clearly like chronic phosphine exposure (and tissue damage due to dirty hits).

As I say - it CAN be done, but nobody has ever perfected the codeine + HI --> desomorphine synthesis in a lab, it's like you say 'shake and bake' quality i.e. a disaster.

Yes - phosphine is produced which binds to the product at various sites. When you read about the damage, it's clearly like chronic phosphine exposure (and tissue damage due to dirty hits).

As I say - it CAN be done, but nobody has ever perfected the codeine + HI --> desomorphine synthesis in a lab, it's like you say 'shake and bake' quality i.e. a disaster.
I just found this

But yeah, I found the price is not a reliable indicator of quality. It's wildly variable. I've paid through the nose for cut-to-fuck shit that did next to nothing. There's never any guarantee you're getting something worth the price, your closest bet is find yourself a vendor who consistently offers a decent product. I've found seller reputation to be a better indicator of quality than cost.
Also make sure thay don't use and cut it them self. I found a dealer long ago been stopped many many years now, but he did not use. He gt a few friends to try and never cut he was old school thow and knows a lot of big tymers.

Na, aussie culture is pretty 'pirate'-like. Not to shit on any other countries(I'm not even an aussie, I'm a kiwi), but aussies are tough cunts that put up with way less shit and are one of the most confrontational cultures in the world. I know someone who used to deal in aussie and it's a different game. You gotta be 'legit' or you don't last. Costs are sky high and demand for quality product matches.

Drugs are better when the people you deal to will fuck you up if you screw them. Also drug game is more organised in general in Australia, I think in part by how good/thoroughly well funded the police/border patrol are it forces these groups to be more organised and operate more intelligently - less fuckwit dumb arse kids are able to even access drug dealing as a profession.

I just mean I know people wo get through 1g of circa 78% pure Afghan smoking heroin (people call it number 3 but those terms don't really apply an more) per day through busking and scamming... but I don't see how anyone is going to make £250 to spend on drugs without a very highly paid job and/or significant crime.

I also don't follow how people say that the 'pure stuff' costs x4 as much. Either the normal stuff is actually bashed to 25-30% pure or they are high rollers who want to snort their heroin - because what number 4 used to be was diacetyl morphine hydrochloride. Almost identical to pharmaceutical heroin.

I'm not saying it isn't true - I'm just trying to work out who could afford those prices. In the UK H has been £10 for .2 for at least 30 years so in real terms it's price is crashing. In the last few years potency has crept up from 40% to almost 80%. The las I saw wasn't a powder - it was a solid lump and was supposed to be 78% diamorphine (according to local HR agency) but I think the rest of it was actives - 3 & 6 monoacetyl morphine and maybe traces of codeine, thebaine and other alkaloids found in the poppy.

MAYBE if Aussie H comes from a different source, it's makeup is different? That I just do not know.

EDIT

NSW police provided median heroin purity from 99 to 04 and it was on or around 78% except for a dip in 00 when it dropped to 60%.

Ive been using h and meth for a while, in general heroin is expensive everywhere ive bought and used in nsw. Central west nsw, sydney etc. im from central west nsw in the country and its 350 for a half gram of heroin.
Honestly ive used cheap h that smashed me and spent heaps and got barely a result depends. In general yes more expensive is better i guess or you get more weight.

Heroin is expensive as 350 for half gram of heroin Compared to only 150-250 for half gram of Ice (meth)

Mate - an Aussie prices you could fly to the UK or the Netherlands, buy a few Oz (scuse pun) of 78-80% pure and fly back.... and STILL save money!

This is the quick 2 minute video but I posted an EMCDDA video that goes into details over it's 35 minutes...

In fact, from the prices, it may already be the case.

BTW is U-47700 controlled in Oz? It's x3.5 (x100) H,

Mate - an Aussie prices you could fly to the UK or the Netherlands, buy a few Oz (scuse pun) of 78-80% pure and fly back.... and STILL save money!

This is the quick 2 minute video but I posted an EMCDDA video that goes into details over it's 35 minutes...

In fact, from the prices, it may already be the case.

BTW is U-47700 controlled in Oz? It's x3.5 (x100) H,
You say this as if there is not risk lol idk if the juice is worth the squeeze to get caught with a couple oz of H lol thats football number bro