• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is more expensive h better?

I gotta say though I do love oxy and make sure I don't hide my drug usage so my partner can make sure I never go to H or crazy levels. Also its good for her to understand us as addicts and work with me so I am not aline and this makes my life easier and I can handle my crazy job while living a great life with drugs

OK so I'm not as familiar with aussie as I am NZ but they are both very similar. When I read stories on here or have met foreigners, a very common theme of drug use/abuse, was taking shit loads of quantity of X. For example, when I was doing ecstacy and knew these english dudes, they'd 'brag' I guess you'd say about how many pills they took back in the UK in one night and it was way cheaper. They'd also admit yeah, they were also way weaker but overall it was cheaper to get high. In my days I never took a pill that on its own didn't provide significant effects just as an example. I knew people pretty deep into heroin and it goes for 500$USD a gram here, they didnt do more than a few grams a week because thats all it takes to be full on doped up ya know - it was pretty strong, I smoked it a few times.
I guess what I'm saying is, the drugs cost more but they are higher quality and people do less of them in general. You won't find many people in either of these countries doing cocaine daily, going through multiple grams. But you'll find plenty(well, not really, but not nothing) who can afford and do indulge in multiple grams over the weekend, every single weekend. Because hey, they earn decent money and can afford to blow 1000$ on 'weekend fun'.

A lot of people earn pretty good money in NZ and Aus and have significant disposable income, or have made large chunks of cash off property booms or inheritances and so on.
Nz and Aus are actually not very similar regarding drug markets anymore. They have gone down different directions the past couple decades.

H is still readily available in Aus and no where near as expensive as $500USD/g. H is very rare in nz currently due to the importation stopping whilst it has maintained steady in aus. This is the same as with drugs such as coke increased in Aus, but died in NZ.

NZ Is expensive even compared to Australia and has very little drug supply in comparison. Nz is mainly a market for synthetic drugs that can be produced easily like ice and spice

Just out of curiosity, asking for a friend here, how does it make its way into Aus?

Australia gets its heroin from Southeast Asia. The Golden Triangle. Probably by boat.

I just read of that NORK fishing vessels that the ABF discovered smuggling H, meth and so on.

From one perspective, Australia only has a limited number of official points of entry so boats make sense.

I watched a news item of Millions of AU$ of MDMA being smuggled into Oz via a shipping container. The company that was unknowingly importing the container (which was marked down as something of relatively low value) LOST the container. Of course they had to pay out insurance but the organized criminals were CONVINCED their had been a double cross.

But I still say U-47700 is overlooked. It can be made in one step from two uncontrolled precursors. I can only presume that the level of technical ability is low. I even modelled the more potent (x23 M) U-93951 and that would not even appear as suspicious to someone looking for U-47700 precursors.

Cost means nothing. I mean if it’s really cheap it might be dirt or it might be someone with a good conmection

Cost means nothing. I mean if it’s really cheap it might be dirt or it might be someone with a good conmection

It has been known but most dealers have some idea of market value. The few street level dealers I've known were just supporting their own habit so if they got extra good stuff, they didn't pass it on. They cut it and stayed high themselves.

A more professional dealer who doesn't use would seek to maximize profit and cut.

BUT it does happen - people have died because uncut H or C made it to the street.

It has been known but most dealers have some idea of market value. The few street level dealers I've known were just supporting their own habit so if they got extra good stuff, they didn't pass it on. They cut it and stayed high themselves.

A more professional dealer who doesn't use would seek to maximize profit and cut.

BUT it does happen - people have died because uncut H or C made it to the street.
Every drug dealer knows the value of what they have, and will maximize there profits if there is no one else who has what they do((((((cant spell the word and auto correct won't do it or me))))) then the price is high for whatever cutting agent garbage there giving you, unfortunately and fortunately having a lot of dealers in the drug markets is good for the user because it brings not only cost and purity down but the third thing most people dont think about, how the user is treated. If your the only person in the market you are the market but if there is other people in the market then price and purity, and customers experience goes up. Some people forgot to understand that the user wants a safe and quick interaction with their dealer and not be go to a dealer where they're treated like a junkie etc.
Just my .02

Some dealers who use will make mistakes due to their judgement being impaired by the very stuff they are selling. I've seen it done.

But yeah - they are in it for the money.

Two tier market.

On the street, paying more for H or C , in my opinion means very little.

On the markets. I would expect a seller who is doing serious business, knows and tests the quality of his product, and how it compares to the competition. To charge accordingly.

The best cocaine i ever had wasn't the most expensive i've bought. Similarly the best heroin i ever had wasn't the cheapest i ever bought either.

Street h in the uk can be 30-40 a gram. I'd say if it is closer to £60 then yeah that comes with a relative guarantee it's not as cut. With cocaine all cocaine even the stuff tauted at £100 a gram could cut and most often is not worth the price tag. The best stuff should be no more than £70 at most these days as it's in such abundance with recent record breaking seizures at Southampton the other day even.

I know of one H dealer who only sells grams and they cost £50 but their is a world of difference in potency.

Now that person DOES use but what they have carefully done over these last eighteen years is to find a small group of users who can afford to buy a gram every day. But they are able to keep his market share because of the quality and able to avoid the forces of the law by only selling to people who use all of the product themselves. They absolutely will not supply anyone they suspect is cutting the grams into £5 or £10 bags.

I have no idea on what scale they buy but they are able to run a decent car and maintain a decent home without recourse to the public purse.

While I'm fairly certain this person isn't an avid reader of Kierkegaard they have evidently recognized that what they do provides for all of their needs at quite a low risk and they treat it as a job - they aren't trying to get promoted. Quiet quitting if you will.

Last edited:
I know of one H dealer who only sells grams and they cost £50 but their is a world of difference in potency.

Now that person DOES use but what they have carefully done over these last eighteen years is to find a small group of users who can afford to buy a gram every day. But they are able to keep his marker share because of the quality and able to avoid the forces of the law by only selling to people who use all of the product themselves. They absolutely will not supply anyone they suspect is cutting the grams into £5 or £10 bags.

I have no idea on what scale they buy but they are able to run a decent car and maintain a decent home without recourse to any recourse to the public purse.

While I'm fairly certain this person isn't an avid reader of Kierkegaard they have evidently recognized that what they do provides for all of their needs at quite a low risk and they treat it as a job - they aren't trying to get promoted. Quiet quitting if you will.
Yeah the stuff like what you speak of there, he will have gained those kind of customers by supplying a higher quality of product initally. Then presumably the method of also ensuring the buyers are only users themselves ensures if anything ever did go wrong, he can claim he is the bottom of the food chain street dealer. Not selling to other dealers. Wise business model given the drug in question.

I'm willing to bet that also the people who only sell in grams or above type quantity, the potency of what they sell is probably double compared to these county line type set ups where they sell everything in 20 bags, 2 for 30 etc. Given the cost of a kg of h and those bags of h usually are 0.4 or 0.5 even. It seems very obvious that stuff must be dialuted down to at best 30% import quality h mixed with 70% bash, and that's most likely being optimistic.

My experience of street heroin varied from absolute shite to medium quality. Whereas on the markets i had very close to completelt uncut stuff a couple of times. And it was like dealing with another drug altogether, in terms of potency, strength, dosage required etc.
If a batch of pure uncut heroin hits the street in any UK town. The second regular IV users IV some without smoking first, there is going to be deaths. Many users of street gear are shooting half gram or more in a shot, because really what they have is 10% heroin. With these kind of doses if they got hit with even 50% pure heroin they would be dead.

I went blue in the lips after IV'ing some of the strong stuff, after consumimg valium in the days previously. Fuck knows how no naloxone or anything was used but I'm lucky to still be here.

The stuff this person is selling is very reliable, always the same. So yes it most certainly has been cut once after importation (it makes sense to import the purest material possible to keep the bulk down) but It appears that caffeine is the only cutting agent.

I was informed that they are able to essentially double their money but their are so many myths that by my age you realize that the overwhelming number of stated facts are entirely fiction.

But in the end I suspect that they wouldn't be considered a high priority target. Since they use I'm sure it is as you say, a sensible business model.

What really concerns me are these nitazenes. Several people have posted regarding 'weird' or 'strange' gear going around but on BLer specifically noted that one source was selling a nitazene AS a nitazene and that some users apparently prefer it to H.

Obviously the potency concerns me but a more subtle problem is that the parent compound (etonitazene) at least is classed as a super agonist. That means that no amount of methadone will stop withdrawal syndrome. It's a one way street.

I have what I believe to be a facile way to treat people who become dependent on nitazenes but it would require investment in having a very potent and long-acting methadone homologue produced and trialled. I very much doubt anyone would consider such an investment until we witness a disaster like fentanyl in the US... and maybe even then nobody will be interested.

Say hes buying in single kilo measurements. If it's been cut with caffeine ie cut once, usually 50/50. Then he would be quadroupling his money at £50 per gram.
If he's buying a few ounces at a time. It's probably already cut once when he gets it.

I've seen the nitazene listings online. With very limited feedback on them. I think genuinely after the fentanyl crisis in the US most people just aren't down to fuck with new super potent opiod analogues.

I'm sure with a big h drought you could push it on some people. For others like me i would never entertain any opiate thats active at sub-milligram or even milligram doses. It's far too risky you'll wind up burnt bread.

I'm not entirely sure which homologues are on the market. But the few reports noted that duration was the same as or longer than H. So I suspect it's homologues optimized for duration rather than potency that are the more acceptable.

I believe much of it is being produced in the Baltic states. Previously they were selling fentanyl analogues to the Russian market (with predictable results) so I think it reasonable to suggest that the producers are staying ahead of local laws and selling on the dark web.

To them, it's just an RC. Eventually the law will catch up and they will switch to another scaffold. There is ALWAYS another scaffold.

Last edited:
If a batch of pure uncut heroin hits the street in any UK town. The second regular IV users IV some without smoking first, there is going to be deaths. Many users of street gear are shooting half gram or more in a shot, because really what they have is 10% heroin.
Yep, but everytime that happens all the junkies flock to that dealer like flies round a honeypot. Where's the real good shit that kills people -?? Quick, gotta get my share before it runs out! It's a fucked-up mindset to have 🤣

Yep, but everytime that happens all the junkies flock to that dealer like flies round a honeypot. Where's the real good shit that kills people -?? Quick, gotta get my share before it runs out! It's a fucked-up mindset to have 🤣

Indeed. I am old enough to remember the death of Leah Betts who, being the daughter of a serving police officer became a media circus. Apparently the local police made a point of stating that the 'Apple' pills contained nothing but MDMA and no surprise, everyone wanted those pills.

In fact the truth was that Leah was experiencing side-effects of MDMA and drank 7l (1.8 gallons) of water in 90 minutes as she had been told that water would help with those side-effects. It was likely the combination that resulted in her death.

Their is a theory that the Essex murders (triple homicide) a few months later were due to the police leaking the details of a large drug deal involving the organized criminals who had allegedly imported the apple pills.

Whatever the case, the gang that were shot were known to be extremely violent criminals. They were suspects in the murder of several Dutch nationals. So the truth is that their were likely a few groups who sought to get them.

In fact the truth was that Leah was experiencing side-effects of MDMA and drank 7l (1.8 gallons) of water in 90 minutes as she had been told that water would help with those side-effects. It was likely the combination that resulted in her death.
This is why partial information is so dangerous. She was told of the risk of not hydrating enough when taking ecstasy, and went overboard. Apparently few people know of the risk of OVERhydration (or that it's even possible). There needs to be a certain concentration of sodium in your blood for your brain to continue functioning.

This is why partial information is so dangerous. She was told of the risk of not hydrating enough when taking ecstasy, and went overboard. Apparently few people know of the risk of OVERhydration (or that it's even possible). There needs to be a certain concentration of sodium in your blood for your brain to continue functioning.
yeah, it was part of a uk tabloid fit of sensationalist moral outrage at the time, demonising mdma as people were having too much fun, etc

killed by media on this occasion, with a tablespoon of prohibition as ever

yeah, it was part of a uk tabloid fit of sensationalist moral outrage at the time, demonising mdma as people were having too much fun, etc

killed by media on this occasion, with a tablespoon of prohibition as ever
Similar case happened with two teenage brothers who snuck out to a hotel and bought what turned out to be unusually potent MDMA. The parents said that 'they wanted to be intoxicated ; they did not want to DIE.' And are now arguing for legalization which is the best 'youth protection' you could get. Sure kids want to experiment, but under a legal model you a) wouldn't have anyone licensed selling to under-18s, and b) if said under-18s scrounged their stuff from older friends, at least the product would be of a known standard dosage and free of exacerbating contaminants.