• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's sort of a party in the park.
But it's a cemetery.
The party is in the cemetery.

I love this show. It's declined a bit recently but it's still gold even when it's bad. I hope they keep making episodes until they die. Same goes for Larry David and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I agree 100%, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was great and I love Curb Your Enthusiasm too. IASIP just had this great combination of really dark and really silly humor, and all the main characters were really well-crafted I thought, especially for a "sitcom". CYE is always one I think of when I hear people wonder about what a good "politically incorrect" comedy looks like, they made fun of everyone, women, minority and religious groups, the disabled, they made fun of Michael J. Fox's parkinson's disease for chrissake lol, but they were equal opportunity offenders & made fun of everybody so none of it felt mean-spirited. The character of Larry David as this misanthropic, self-obsessed grumpy Jewish guy, I love his character and even the weaker entries in the series are entertaining imo

I’m making a hoagie.
You’re not making a hoagie. You’re just shoving meats and cheeses in your mouth.
I like to make it in my mouth it tastes better that way.