Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Iv cocaine and smoking crack, together!

Ilove2nod

Bluelighter
So.. I have always had a bit of trouble, truly feeling a REAL difference between a shot of coke, and a hit off the rock! So, yesterday I decided to do something I have always thought about, but never really bothered trying, but my curiosity got the best of me.. as it always does, when drugs are involved! And I just thought, "what if I shoot a bangin shot of some fire yay, and take a hit of some fire crack at once!?" and I went through with it... I was a little nervous, as the shit both the coke/crack, was very good, and strong shit, and I was on other shit already, just like I always am when I do coke/crack.. subs, klonopins or other benzos, and I take Adderall every AM, but it is worn off usually by the afternoon/evening after I get off of work, when I usually do coke.. so yesterday, I put a new stem together, added a fat dime rock sized hit to it, and set it there sitting upright while I tied off with about a 0.3 of some epic yay in my rig.. Then I took the hit of crack, and while holding it in, for like 30-45 secs as always, I went and slammed the coke, and exhaled the crack about 10 secs after the shot.. WOW! I have felt some trains and bells running through my head, but THIS!!! this was EPICNESS! I have never done it before, and just usually did one or the other, different days... not even usually the same day, will I shoot coke and smoke hard both on that day! I know, this was reckless of me, and I probably shouldn't have done it.. but holy shit.. it really opened my eyes, to how different those 2 really are(iv coke and smoked crack) and how crazy they feel when done all at once! has anyone else ever tried this? I got such a crazy rush, I was literally scared... like thinking I was going to have a heart attack, this has got to be dangerous?! or is it anymore dangerous than doing double the amount of coke or crack than normal, using one ROA, instead of splitting them in 2 ROAs at my normal dose of bot, I feel like it was, but have done so much of both in one day/night before, and lived through it(knocking on wood), with nothing worse than a bit of psychosis, and the come down, which klonopin/valium has always wiped away! just curious, on any one who does either of these 2 regularly, and especially want to hear from those who did the shot of coke/hit of crack all at once before!? Lets hear it!

I believe they rival each other, so doing both at once seems to overmask one or.the other, or causes too much stimulation, i prefer just smoking crack, it's safer and the high is comparable

:/

Please be careful ilove2nod. We love you man, I don't want to read about you in an obituary. I won't preach too much because you've been around the block already so there isnt anything to say that you don't already know.

Have your fun but don't push it too far.

Curious: was it difficult to inject while already blasting off from the crack smoke you were already holding in your lungs? If it was me, I'd probably be shaking too damn much. Not only from the crack already rushing into my system but also from the anticipation that I knew I was about to instantly get even higher than I already was.

:Shudders: I had better find something else to think about. I'm getting excited just thinking about huge stimulant rush. Damn you I love2nod, lol!. I must resist...

I find it kind of pointless to shoot cocaine and smoke crack simultaneously. It is indeed dangerous enough shooting cocaine, or smoke crack by itself. It's a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen. Ilove2nod, I'm only telling you this because I took a liking to you and think your pretty cool.
You mentioned that you are already taking adderall, which combined with cocaine, can be.very dangerous, along with IV subutex, and klonopin. All these.combinations I find pretty scary and I hope you are taking a.break off all of these at once. My biggest concern is the Adderall with the cocaine, I myself used to smoke crack and pop adderalls hand in hand when I was younger, and it only destroyed my mental health status, and physically I can feel damage from doing both of these drugs togethor.
Please be careful if you are going to do this, and my tip for you is to stick with smoking crack instead of shooting cocaine , it is way too dangerous of a thing to do.

Sorry for sounding like an asshole , but I wish you the best in safe partying. ps...cocaine is such a waste of money and too short lived man, i went through 60 thousand dollars in 4 months literally from cocaine alone, I had settlement money and stupidely ran through all of it in cocaine. So haunted it makes.me feel.

Sorry to bump, but I noticed you had said you felt scared and like you almost had a heart attack. I myself went through that feeling many times and kept doing it, that being said, i am an addict and have a very serious problem, and I finally stopped doing cocaine,because the next chest pain or fear of dying as I'm taking a blast or a shot of coke, is only a moment away, it can happen the next time, dying and.never.coming.back. I know way too many people dead from cocaine and crack. This is RussiaRussian roulette indeed , getting chest pains and close calls to heart attacks from cocaine, and repeating the risk over and over again. Anyway, sorry for the.bump!

I find it kind of pointless to shoot cocaine and smoke crack simultaneously. It is indeed dangerous enough shooting cocaine, or smoke crack by itself. It's a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen. Ilove2nod, I'm only telling you this because I took a liking to you and think your pretty cool.
You mentioned that you are already taking adderall, which combined with cocaine, can be.very dangerous, along with IV subutex, and klonopin. All these.combinations I find pretty scary and I hope you are taking a.break off all of these at once. My biggest concern is the Adderall with the cocaine, I myself used to smoke crack and pop adderalls hand in hand when I was younger, and it only destroyed my mental health status, and physically I can feel damage from doing both of these drugs togethor.
Please be careful if you are going to do this, and my tip for you is to stick with smoking crack instead of shooting cocaine , it is way too dangerous of a thing to do.

Sorry for sounding like an asshole , but I wish you the best in safe partying. ps...cocaine is such a waste of money and too short lived man, i went through 60 thousand dollars in 4 months literally from cocaine alone, I had settlement money and stupidely ran through all of it in cocaine. So haunted it makes.me feel.
I know this is really old, I was just browsing because I just did a shot of coke, which I generally don’t like, and feel like I’m having a heart attack and was looking for reassurance. But your comment resonated with me…my husband blew 60 grand of our house settlement money on iv coke in 6 days. So kudos to you for making it last that long at least. Hopefully you don’t feel as bad about it now :) ✌🏽

I’m actually very against shooting coke at all. It’s too unpredictable and I once saw a girl seize and die in front of me.

I know this is really old, I was just browsing because I just did a shot of coke, which I generally don’t like, and feel like I’m having a heart attack and was looking for reassurance. But your comment resonated with me…my husband blew 60 grand of our house settlement money on iv coke in 6 days. So kudos to you for making it last that long at least. Hopefully you don’t feel as bad about it now :) ✌🏽
jesus six days. how t f. ferreal. he shouldn't physically of been able to IV 60k worth unless it was crazy stepped on or wildly expensive. is this AUS or something?

Say 500 per g = 20g a day over 6 days
Must be absolute shit to even go through 10g .Bullshit!!!
500 per gram of coke? Umm wait what... How?? And 20g in a day that would murder me with what I'm using. Anyways this thread I can relate to and it really is scary being addicted to IV coke/crack as it's truly a completely different animal compared to smoking and snorting. I have never experienced anything quite like this as it's so addicting and almost takes over your entire world. I'm worried it will either kill me or ruin my life which it could soon as my gf will no longer see me until I have stopped all using. It's very painful to think of choosing a drug over her but I have difficulty seeing myself stop, atleast so soon. Don't know what else to say now except that Im worried. If anyone was ever curious about shooting this stuff please for fucks sake don't do that to yourself I'm telling you it's honestly some evil shit.

Is it possible to go through 10k worth of coke in 1 day ...and do it for 6 days...straight.The mind boggles lol

jesus six days. how t f. ferreal. he shouldn't physically of been able to IV 60k worth unless it was crazy stepped on or wildly expensive. is this AUS or something?
Yep Australia. Sydney. Hotel room hire, two eight balls a day at ridiculous prices that I’m not sure I’m allowed to mention. Then the online gambling that follows…60 gone like that!

Yep Australia. Sydney. Hotel room hire, two eight balls a day at ridiculous prices that I’m not sure I’m allowed to mention. Then the online gambling that follows…60 gone like that!
Ah, so 1.5 zips and the rest gambling. That makes a LOT more sense

I’m actually very against shooting coke at all. It’s too unpredictable and I once saw a girl seize and die in front of me.
I had a mini stroke once after shooting coke. Gone batshit crazy on it too many times.

So.. I have always had a bit of trouble, truly feeling a REAL difference between a shot of coke, and a hit off the rock! So, yesterday I decided to do something I have always thought about, but never really bothered trying, but my curiosity got the best of me.. as it always does, when drugs are involved! And I just thought, "what if I shoot a bangin shot of some fire yay, and take a hit of some fire crack at once!?" and I went through with it... I was a little nervous, as the shit both the coke/crack, was very good, and strong shit, and I was on other shit already, just like I always am when I do coke/crack.. subs, klonopins or other benzos, and I take Adderall every AM, but it is worn off usually by the afternoon/evening after I get off of work, when I usually do coke.. so yesterday, I put a new stem together, added a fat dime rock sized hit to it, and set it there sitting upright while I tied off with about a 0.3 of some epic yay in my rig.. Then I took the hit of crack, and while holding it in, for like 30-45 secs as always, I went and slammed the coke, and exhaled the crack about 10 secs after the shot.. WOW! I have felt some trains and bells running through my head, but THIS!!! this was EPICNESS! I have never done it before, and just usually did one or the other, different days... not even usually the same day, will I shoot coke and smoke hard both on that day! I know, this was reckless of me, and I probably shouldn't have done it.. but holy shit.. it really opened my eyes, to how different those 2 really are(iv coke and smoked crack) and how crazy they feel when done all at once! has anyone else ever tried this? I got such a crazy rush, I was literally scared... like thinking I was going to have a heart attack, this has got to be dangerous?! or is it anymore dangerous than doing double the amount of coke or crack than normal, using one ROA, instead of splitting them in 2 ROAs at my normal dose of bot, I feel like it was, but have done so much of both in one day/night before, and lived through it(knocking on wood), with nothing worse than a bit of psychosis, and the come down, which klonopin/valium has always wiped away! just curious, on any one who does either of these 2 regularly, and especially want to hear from those who did the shot of coke/hit of crack all at once before!? Lets hear it!
Never slammed Coke but did spend day with woman back early 2000s smoking crack and then hell of a mistake downing some Molly. Big time Serotonin syndrome set in and thought I was higher than ever in life with ants crawling over my brain as brain must have been firing off ...Hear beat was so high I threw down Metoprolol 100 mg for 2 hours and saved myself from serious Heart Attack. Don't think thats wise idea at all!

I'm praying op is still alive, that shit was reckless as fuck.

Is it possible to go through 10k worth of coke in 1 day ...and do it for 6 days...straight.The mind boggles lol
Man, I bet u can't go through more than 2g of pure coke in 1 day. I was struggling for my life on a bit more than 1g of pure yay straight from the lab.
P.S I had quite a moderate tolerance to coke at the time but....pure cocaine hcl is just next level shit.

Man, I bet u can't go through more than 2g of pure coke in 1 day. I was struggling for my life on a bit more than 1g of pure yay straight from the lab.
P.S I had quite a moderate tolerance to coke at the time but....pure cocaine hcl is just next level shit.
Yeah well I just tapped this NEW Di PENTYLONE and dropped only 200 mg and it's very very powerful stimulant. Its new and it is affordable because of ban on the others. Mass produced but very powerful. Coke is ok but does exactly what this is doing now . Actually this feels like big hit of good crack . Nice but scary as hell because with Crack or Ready Rock it goes off in about 15 minutes this does NOT. Keeps stimulating for few hours. Hmmm well so did Pentylone in the day and this is this same damn chemical without the H attachment to N back part of molecule. Absolutely reminds me of Di Butylone same effect and same burning nasty taste. Ever hear of ROYAL Cocaine? Supposed to be the purest and strongest. Probably not mass produced...I assume. Had literature on this. If you review this My posting here tell me effects of ROYAL coke & let me know plz, I'm just curious about it and how it effects a person. Perhaps that is what was made in 70s and 80s for big sales to rich and party people like Miami and Hollywood? Done some good Rose before and that was really good. But this right now YOU want to get stimulated very hard ....this will get you buzzed hard!!!! Goes by name BU or RU now but it's Pentylone absolutely ..guaranteed . Damn only did 200 mg but sets in about hard one hour later.. scary so DO NOT HEAVY dose on this one---- at all!:eek::rockon::hear4t::hear4t::hear4t:

Yeah well I just tapped this NEW Di PENTYLONE and dropped only 200 mg and it's very very powerful stimulant. Its new and it is affordable because of ban on the others. Mass produced but very powerful. Coke is ok but does exactly what this is doing now . Actually this feels like big hit of good crack . Nice but scary as hell because with Crack or Ready Rock it goes off in about 15 minutes this does NOT. Keeps stimulating for few hours. Hmmm well so did Pentylone in the day and this is this same damn chemical without the H attachment to N back part of molecule. Absolutely reminds me of Di Butylone same effect and same burning nasty taste. Ever hear of ROYAL Cocaine? Supposed to be the purest and strongest. Probably not mass produced...I assume. Had literature on this. If you review this My posting here tell me effects of ROYAL coke & let me know plz, I'm just curious about it and how it effects a person. Perhaps that is what was made in 70s and 80s for big sales to rich and party people like Miami and Hollywood? Done some good Rose before and that was really good. But this right now YOU want to get stimulated very hard ....this will get you buzzed hard!!!! Goes by name BU or RU now but it's Pentylone absolutely ..guaranteed . Damn only did 200 mg but sets in about hard one hour later.. scary so DO NOT HEAVY dose on this one---- at all!:eek::rockon::hear4t::hear4t::hear4t:
Fuck stimulants, they nearly destroyed me, I'd rather not talk bout that shit sorry. I love morphine, keeps me sane in this ugly world.