• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV coke beginner please help

Not only this, you will start going thru grams every hour or 2, its a waste/expensive imo.
Kinda like u go through k xD just joking. Yeah with this shit u do a shot and 5 min later u preparing another one.nasty
Ps It's nznity btw xd

Don't worry about a tiny bubble, i never do, I'm pretty sure I read on here that you'd need to inject like a full 3ml syringe of air before it started to cause any issues, although i do always try to make sure theres no bubble, but say 0.1ml on the syringe worth of air at the end wont hurt 👍
Thank u omg I’m so glad someone asked this I’m the OP and i was literally
Coming back to this thread to ask this - it’s my biggest fear / air in there - it freaks me out ; I was going to ask if pushing to the end and squirting out a tiny bit gets rid of air not tryna waste the shit lol but I am scared

You know that little air bubble that's sometimes left at the top of the plunger? That always freaks me out so my habit became pulling out when there's just a tiny bit left in the barrel and squirting out the last little bit along with that air bubble because I'm paranoid that I might not be paying attention and push it in a vein. I assume any air at all would be very bad? Do other people do the same thing?
Omg thanks for asking I was coming to ask this even though it sounds silly
How do you make sure there’s no air because I got freaked out about that too

Just don't bother, terrible idea- smoke if you need a rush

If you MUST, 30mg at most for the first time with any batch (0.03g)

Kinda like u go through k xD just joking. Yeah with this shit u do a shot and 5 min later u preparing another one.nasty
Ps It's nznity btw xd
Yeah exactly haha, but here a gram of coke costs the same as 5 grams of k so its not so bad 😂

Thank u omg I’m so glad someone asked this I’m the OP and i was literally
Coming back to this thread to ask this - it’s my biggest fear / air in there - it freaks me out ; I was going to ask if pushing to the end and squirting out a tiny bit gets rid of air not tryna waste the shit lol but I am scared
U can even inject 0.1ml of air and nothing would really happen tbh. I'm more concerned of the stimulants you're iving.

Hey so I did it and seems to be work just my veins are purple lots of spots and brushing (vasoconstriction)

Hey so I did it and seems to be work just my veins are purple lots of spots and brushing (vasoconstriction)
You weighed out your shots? Hm did you start w and did you end w the same amount or more? Alone or w friend? I've had veins turn dark from bruising (I assume) but not purple I'm thinking. .

Hi ! New to Bluelight here

I have used coke daily almost for 5 years now doing sniffing and smoking.

I also love to drink and I occasionally do pint (sniff or smoke) which I am starting to enjoy because of the longer duration and lower cost than coke

I had someone doing iv coke with me in the last few weeks and administering it
For me and I really loved it I understand how dangerous it can be but I understand how to do it and

I decided
To try it myself the other day , did everything. Right as far as I know , found the vein, injected it and nothing happened ! Except my wrist like bubbles up and I freaked out and was sore the whole next day

But Im wondering if somehow I screwed up when I used a cigarette filter and I used the syringe if I didn’t do it right or somerhonb

Also I’m wondering how much would be a good dose for one shot so like 0.2 ml/mg?

Also .

Just wanting to do this right
If you don’t know how to pull back
And make sure your in for sure the put the needle down and someday a person with experience will teach you

Ive had a 3 min seizure on pure. This shit ain't worth it. just smoke crack forreal... this is slow suicide. I can even taste the coke just by reading this thread ugh...

Ive had a 3 min seizure on pure. This shit ain't worth it. just smoke crack forreal... this is slow suicide. I can even taste the coke just by reading this thread ugh...
I know. Me too

Can’t imagine having a seizure

Soon brother, you won't need to.💗
I’m a girl haha but anyways what do you mean

This weekend I had some success but then had such trouble drawing blood when I was sure I had it in the vein I have no idea why it was so fucking frustrating

it was so fucking frustrating
It really is frustrating.
Be careful with all the proding around, you can collapse veins without even ever getting to use them, i know i did at the start of my iv career, when like you, id had a friend hit me the first few times then tried it alone and struggled.

I know/know of users who were taught proper procedure and are still using their crooks 10-20 years later with all other arm/wrist/hand veins intact.

Then theres me, who has iv'd for about 4 years and didnt have the best teachers at the start, and i have resorted to injecting in the veins on my neck because i have none left on my hands/wrists/arms. Dont be a me.