View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine subthread] Nasal spray.

Cepheus

Bluelighter
If I emptied out one of those bottles, rinsed and filled with K & water, would this method be superior to straight up insufflating? Due to tolerance I feel that I waste a lot cause I have to do bigger lines. I figure if its already disolved in water at a high concentration, then it should get into my system more efficiently.

Also, not quite as supsect walking around sniffing nasal spray, as opposed to doing heaping corners off a card =D

Any suggestions? What sort of volumetric ratio would I use If I wanted to make it strong as possible? What's the solubility of ketamine in water?

I've never done it myself but have heard others claiming this was the only way they could get a k-hole by insufflation. So yes, I would say it is more efficient or at least more practical.

I believe max solubility of ketamine HCl is 200 mg/ml. So a gram in 5 ml of water..

Ketamine (liquid) + nasal spray

Hi there.

Can I transfer de liquid from the Ketamine ampoule to an empty nasal spray bottle, and use it instead of cooking it and snorting the powder?

I know, it´s kind of a dumb question, but im wondering if anybody already did it, cause I dont wanna waste my precious Ketamine.

Thanks very much

I don't see why not, do it. Worst comes to worst theres no reason you can't pour it out and cook it up like usual, but i don't see this not working.

Dude that sounds like a sweet idea. Try it out and report back. Seems like a pretty easy way to stash too.

*peeks head in PD, admires what you guise have down with the room, especially the swirly carpet, and drops off this ketamine question*

ketamine is discussed in PD so onward we go

*waves, catchyas*

Answer is yes. Friends do this all the time with all kinds of substances. Works best with coke because it doesn't taste bad, but yes it can be done and prevents some of the damage to your nasal passages.

^

Thank you! The reason i ask is because some friends of mine just have snorting stuff, but really wanna try Ketamine (and I dont find it pleasant when doing it orally).

May be the powder sticks more easaly in the nose and is absobed here.
Liquide may flow fast to the throat and be swalowed, and therfore be less efficient.

Even if you saturate the water with Ketamine, it still won't be effective for getting high because the spray releases very little, and by the time you've sprayed enough you'd have the water dripping in your throat and out of your nose. (Yes, I've tried it before).

Even if you saturate the water with Ketamine, it still won't be effective for getting high because the spray releases very little, and by the time you've sprayed enough you'd have the water dripping in your throat and out of your nose. (Yes, I've tried it before).

Damn. This guy just killed my dream...

You would need a fuckload of ketamine to make a good ket-water ratio. It would be pretty hard to make every spray you put up your nose contain around 100mgs that will absorb properly to take effect.

Mm nope, it definitely does work. Try it.

Might need to adjust the amount of water to get the ratio that works for you, but... it definitely works.

It works, yes, but it isn't practical. I found that I wasted way too much K trying to get it to work.

I have never tried this with liquid form k, but this is the only way I use powder k now and have been for the past year or so. There is actually a patent on a nasal spray bottle for ketamine (# 5543434 if you want to google its benefits).

I will never snort powder again after doing it this way, and I completely disagree with the above statements about losing k by using the spray bottle if you follow the steps I list. In fact I believe you actually get more when you use it this way as opposed to snorting powder which can sometimes get stuck in your nose and actually losing some that way.

Here are some simple steps to follow which have never led me wrong:

Needed tools:
1. Spray bottle, preferably a prescription sample bottle that lists the exact amount of liquid in each spray (like Astelin or Astepro). These are really easy to get from a normal doctor just by saying your allergies are bothering you and would like a sample spray bottle. My dad, mom, a couple friends were all given the same one. Problem with store bottles is most are not accurate in how much liquid is sprayed, I tested this, some come out in dribbles, some massive sprays. The Rx sample bottle I use sprays exactly .137mL per spray.
2. Liquid Syringe, just ask a pharmacy for some, they usually hand me 3 or 4 for free.
3. .001 Scale, of course to weigh the K.
4. Note cards and a water bottle(tap works but I do not think it mixes as easily).

Steps:
1. Weigh the amount of k desired and crush the powder finely, and for the sake of these steps I will say an amount of 100mg.
2. Pour the crushed powder into the spray bottle. I find it the easiest to fold a note card in half and use that to pour it in.
3. Determine how much water to use by how much water comes out in each spray, so if the spray bottle sprays .137mL and you want each spray to have 10mg then you would measure out 1.37mL of bottled water with the liquid syringe and squirt it into the spray bottle. Note: It is important to note that water can only hold so much ketamine, I believe the max is 200mg per mL and even then you would need to heat it to get it to mix, so stick below to make it easy on yourself.
4. Screw the top on and shake and spin vigorously for a couple minutes.
5. Spray your way to heaven =D

^Let's say the estimate of the saturation point of K in room temperature distilled water = 150mg/ml That means that the maximum amount of K per .137 ml spray of saturated solution is roughly around 20mg.

That being said, I guess you have to administer a consecutive series of non-stop sprays to reach a k-hole which makes it complicated and impractical IMO (especially if you have developped a tolerance). I guess it *could* be alright for small recreational doses. Then again, one spray into your nose is fine but snorting considerable amounts of liquid is unpleasant even when it is not saturated with K. I'd sooner just cut a fat line of cooked and take that train to heaven as I see no problem with that.

What I found attractive is how it conceals the K perfectly, but the complexity of making a proper solution and then only being able to spray it in 10 - 20mg increments makes the whole ordeal rather unappealing.

I guess I should try before judging but I don't feel like fucking around with my precious.

Last edited:
I should say as well that I prefer the smaller recreational doses to the khole. It really is the perfect way to conceal it, my buddy and I use that shit in public like we just stuck our face in pollen. But it also works great when I am going all the way for that hole as the amount of water really is not an issue... on special occasions laying out a fat line and then following it with a couple sprays ensures you from losing any.

My friends and I are the only people I have ever heard of that use small doses, it really is such a better substitute to drinking and having it in the spray form makes it so easy and cheaper than drinking at a bar for sure. When using small doses pretty often I never incurred any tolerance issues as well or any negative effects of any kind and this was with continual usage

When using small doses pretty often I never incurred any tolerance issues as well or any negative effects of any kind and this was with continual usage

I'm sorry but from a harms reduction point of view, I am obliged to emphasize that people react differently when they imbibe in psychoactives in general, and even more so when it comes to psychedelic drugs. Furthermore, it is possible that you have experienced no ill effect from "continual usage" of recreational doses of ketamine, but I know K has unimaginable depths and a dark side and that it is one of the rarer known psychedelics to cause addiction. It would be unwise to suggest to the layman that using it in this way is SAFE.

I would like to take a second to stress that it is VERY EASY to go overboard with this drug. Touch GOD yaddayaddayadda...

Exercise caution with Passenger K and treat it with respect and like most psychedelics it will respect you back.

Kick back and have fun.

Last edited:
Seeing as someone could easily read my post the way you did and justify their abuse of ketamine, I need to clarify more. While I may not have experienced any ill effects from my usage I am not saying that anyone will not either. My main point of that statement is that in my opinion if people were to enjoy ketamine in smaller doses there would be less negative effects. But thanks for pointing that out, because I can definitely see how that could be construed even by myself about 5 years ago.