• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine, your experience?

I find the s ismoer to be slightly more euphoric than racemic but its still not really euphoria as in mdma but more akin to feeling invincible/manic?

I find how it takes reality away to be its best feature in large doses. Have had some really interesting trips in my bed on ketamine. Its like a dream state. Feels so real. U can be accross the world sat in your bed off the right dose and mindset

@nznity if I ever get enough money I'm going to come visit you

I'm jealous how easy to get and pure drugs are down there

I have a good friend in Panama but he doesn't do drugs sadly

would you let me visit? (btw this is Negentropic, changed back to my old name)
Where!

Back in the day you could order bottle's of Ketalar or Ketaject, directly from India' s animal anesthetic's online pharmacy's. Which also sold Diazepam.

Now a days its main use is treating hard to treat depression. It seems available (locally on internet), but can also be prescribed. But no way you are getting a nose spray over here. It involves a in patient program.

Ket is my favourite and only recreational drug nowadays (ok except for nicotine/caffine)

Low dose like a weird uplifting drunkness with a bit of confusion. K holes are difficult to describe and I tend to have varying experiences each time but always fascinating with a bit of delusion/confusion mixed in. You can get taken away for a full psychedelic experience... like with DMT in a way. The physical world gets all fucked up and distorted, my room shrinks, expands, I can't think straight and forgot I'm even on ket in the first place and shit gets confusing.

Remember to put on some earphones/headphones and close your eyes and it's less confusion and more whisked away to fantasy lands and entering the matrix as I describe it

I do 2-3g every 4-5 months maybe over a few days

Last edited:
I find the s ismoer to be slightly more euphoric than racemic but its still not really euphoria as in mdma but more akin to feeling invincible/manic?

I find how it takes reality away to be its best feature in large doses. Have had some really interesting trips in my bed on ketamine. Its like a dream state. Feels so real. U can be accross the world sat in your bed off the right dose and mindset
Too right it feels real - on k hole doses I forget every single time that I've even taken ket and whatever reality the ket takes me to feels real. I've genuinely felt like I was stuck in the 'ketamine world' before like I was trapped in the underlying layer of reality or as I describe it the matrix lol (as it wears off I come back from the delusion). It can be a bit scary until I relax and just accept it and then I feel very relaxed like by accepting it I've now 'mastered' the matrix? The delusion is reinforced as the ket basically distorts the dark room I'm in so it's like I'm somewhere completely different

So hard to explain, I can picture what it is like in my head but it's difficult to put it in words

I'm jealous of you, both who get real K-holes and those having access to cheap medical grade K vials. Even though I should be happy that I can't do K so often for my bladders sake..

Once I gave a little DCK to a friend who had no tolerance and after first effects were mild, she redosed herself right into a deep hole. Told me later she experienced dream like scenarios but fully real like the usual here and now. Is that what a real hole is like? Whoa, I want that too. Another buddy faced some sort of evil on DCK and was afraid of me ever since. The best I get is floating and hovering through black white structures and when I dose slightly higher, full anesthesia as in passing out for a few hours. I don't know what's wrong.

Wonder if this is some sort of yet to be discovered medical condition / genetical deviation as for me, dissociatives are anxiolytic and very addictive while for the others they were disturbing and caused some aversion, just low doses were uplifting. Maybe I have higher NMDAr density or whatever? Long I thought dissociatives to be the answer to my mental health problems, after abusing them I see now that things aren't as black and white but still they remain to be my DOC if I have access to some.

Last edited:
I'm jealous of you, both who get real K-holes and those having access to cheap medical grade K vials. Even though I should be happy that I can't do K so often for my bladders sake..

Once I gave a little DCK to a friend who had no tolerance and after first effects were mild, she redosed herself right into a deep hole. Told me later she experienced dream like scenarios but fully real like the usual here and now. Is that what a real hole is like? Whoa, I want that too. Another buddy faced some sort of evil on DCK and was afraid of me ever since. The best I get is floating and hovering through black white structures and when I dose slightly higher, full anesthesia as in passing out for a few hours. I don't know what's wrong.

Wonder if this is some sort of yet to be discovered medical condition / genetical deviation as for me, dissociatives are anxiolytic and very addictive while for the others they were disturbing and caused some aversion, just low doses were uplifting. Maybe I have higher NMDAr density or whatever? Long I thought dissociatives to be the answer to my mental health problems, after abusing them I see now that things aren't as black and white but still they remain to be my DOC if I have access to some.
Interesting. Yeah, dissociatives are certainly strange. I've experienced incredibly magical times, nightmare scenarios, and of course the straightforward doldrums that is the murky depths of anesthesia.

I think it's kind of different for different people, it all depends on how active your imagination is and how you perceive yourself & your environment.

I think it's kind of different for different people, it all depends on how active your imagination is and how you perceive yourself & your environment.
This is something I suspected for quite some time now, that the 🕳 experience or the lack thereof might be related to how vivid the inner imagination is. About that I read an interesting article about somebody who told that DMT 'switched his imagination on' - this makes me very curious, I could certainly use more graphic imagination but then also my first DXM trips as a teen were filled with colors until I made the stupid mistake to take the first 20mg paroxetine while on DXM, felt certainly not healthy and the CEVs freezes, if that makes sense. Stopped swirling around and became a static orient carpet like image, this should be the latest time ever I had colors on dissociatives. Many years later 3-MeO-PCP should give me a foretaste to the 🕳, was like reality would be deconstructed into something swirly and matrix like but then I passed out unfortunately.

DMT + a MXE analogue must make a nice trippy combo and hopefully free of anxiety. I did my first 1cP-LSD trip while on a low dose of DXM and it was completely free of the anxiety I used to get on shrooms. BTW, the LSD was able to produce colorful and vivid CEVs, so I'm not really sure about the imagination thing. I also use to have nesr-lucid dreams. Just the dissociatives are black n white only. Some day I'll do that combo for sure.

I'd love to read more about individual hole experiences, if it's even possible to put this into words. Somehow I didn't know that one can experience dream / alternative reality like scenarios on disso, but read that salvia divinorum can do that. Didn't work out for me though as well, I got weird echo effects and auditoríal hallucinations which scared me off further experiments.

Last edited:
This is something I suspected for quite some time now, that the 🕳 experience or the lack thereof might be related to how vivid the inner imagination is. About that I read an interesting article about somebody who told that DMT 'switched his imagination on' - this makes me very curious, I could certainly use more graphic imagination but then also my first DXM trips as a teen were filled with colors until I made the stupid mistake to take the first 20mg paroxetine while on DXM, felt certainly not healthy and the CEVs freezes, if that makes sense. Stopped swirling around and became a static orient carpet like image, this should be the latest time ever I had colors on dissociatives. Many years later 3-MeO-PCP should give me a foretaste to the 🕳, was like reality would be deconstructed into something swirly and matrix like but then I passed out unfortunately.

DMT + a MXE analogue must make a nice trippy combo and hopefully free of anxiety. I did my first 1cP-LSD trip while on a low dose of DXM and it was completely free of the anxiety I used to get on shrooms. BTW, the LSD was able to produce colorful and vivid CEVs, so I'm not really sure about the imagination thing. I also use to have nesr-lucid dreams. Just the dissociatives are black n white only. Some day I'll do that combo for sure.

I'd love to read more about individual hole experiences, if it's even possible to put this into words. Somehow I didn't know that one can experience dream / alternative reality like scenarios on disso, but read that salvia divinorum can do that. Didn't work out for me though as well, I got weird echo effects and auditoríal hallucinations which scared me off further experiments.
The "holes" I've experienced are kind of hard to describe, as I imagine it is for most people. I have much more experience with MXE and the ensuing hole than I do with K proper.

One of the most intense holes I've ever experienced was actually in the past year, and it was due to a combination of DMT + 2f-dck. But basically, 300mg 2fdck cumulative + a 40mg DMT blastoff dose in an oil burner brought me to completely uncharted territory. At the time I was giving my friend the legit DMT experience for his first time.

But basically after getting to about that amount of consumption of 2fdck in like 2 or 3 oral/nasal doses, I blasted off, and basically withdrew into a strange type of room. It was a big room, almost like a morgue essentially where people were just placed in all of these enclosed slabs by themselves. I could still feel my friends presence but he was across the hall it seemed in a different cubby. Nothing really crazy or noteworthy happened I guess, but basically I just existed in this weird body cubby for a bit physically, while mentally I basically was being shown very colorful murals and paintings in front of me that would overlap and morph. It was like 1 part cold as death literally stuffed into a toe tag slab, and 1 part warm, intriguing cosmic visualizations.

Slowly I returned to Earth a bit and realized I was still just sitting right next to my buddy, who had been kinda just exhaling/inhaling oxygen sorta taking the whole experience in and we had a good talk about what he experienced and how much he appreciated it.

I have had so many weird thoughts and emotions brought about by dissociatives, but this was a more recent one that really through me for a loop, in fact it took actually a day or two before the memory of the trip completely came to me.

But yeah, the dissociative + tryptamine combo is absolutely titanic, literally turns things into brain soup, and the sensations I've felt under the influence of various related combos are some of the most indescribably powerful hallucinogenic experiences I've ever had.

Haha, you just reminded me of a friend in rehab who was 35 but he'd piss like a 60 year old grandpa (like 15 times a day). He had damaged his bladder after doing ketamine for quite a number of years.
Someone on Bluelight, forgot the name, did a detailed description what Ketamine used in excess does to your bladder.

Accompanied with pics of the urine wit blood and pieces of bladder in it. But it healed and the person is still around afaik. But uses K way wiser. But that thread is really a good harm reducer. If you go this far ... you might end up with this (the bladder problems). The honesty and in your face of that thread really showed how important Bluelight actually is.

I'd love to read more about individual hole experiences, if it's even possible to put this into words
For you a special one.

Setting: just after my ex attacked me (mental and emotional) and I escaped the house. On my run grabbing my drug bag and my keys.

On the key-ring there was also the storage key (where you put your bike). Got into that dark place and started in the bag for my first ever gram of Methoxetamine. Having only Ketamine as reference I start snorting. A bump, a line, nothing yet, another line maybe. Still head clear.

Got on my bike and rushed of. As evening set in and I noticed I forgot my front and tail light. So I am walking this familiar path. Its an ring way for biker's round a lake with in the distance a futuristic neighborhood. But it looked so unreal, like an science fiction suburb. As I walk along the bike road, I had no light so any contact with law enforcement needed to be avoided. This was all without feeling para just common sense. I am in a M-hole and can't be ars-ed by cops atm.

The weirdest was the feeling of walking on ground saturated with liquid. I mean its at least 10 feet below sea level. But I could really feel the sponge like effect of it.

At this point I know this is nothing like K. With K I would be off my feet, probably out. But on Methoxetamine I am walking around with no where to go.

Although there was a safe place I could go, my Mom's. So that is what I did. What I said to here was I did something stupid Mom. So I need to sit it out with you. She responded, you may laugh, "did you kill your family?"

And I was re leaved to say no, course not. Just took to much of a drug without reading up on it may I sit it out over here. And informed here about the situation at home.

Ket is my favourite and only recreational drug nowadays (ok except for nicotine/caffine)

Low dose like a weird uplifting drunkness with a bit of confusion. K holes are difficult to describe and I tend to have varying experiences each time but always fascinating with a bit of delusion/confusion mixed in. You can get taken away for a full psychedelic experience... like with DMT in a way. The physical world gets all fucked up and distorted, my room shrinks, expands, I can't think straight and forgot I'm even on ket in the first place and shit gets confusing.

Remember to put on some earphones/headphones and close your eyes and it's less confusion and more whisked away to fantasy lands and entering the matrix as I describe it

I do 2-3g every 4-5 months maybe over a few days
K-holes are also musically influenced if you for example are listening to Chemical Brothers- Lost in the K-hole. It produces an entirely different visual experience as listening to Bach would.

Btw for a hole musically I would chose The Bug which album is up to you.

Dig your own hole

Last edited:

I think it's just that dissociatives put us a very fearless state after going through a confusing and disconcerting liminal zone. When trying it first, the immediate reaction may dominate, but as one grows experienced one is more apt to calmly traverse the threshold into that other state.

I wouldn't attribute this to neural differences between you and your friends, when this simpler explanation is available. The differences correlate with difference in experience level, according to your description.

There may be a neural difference component aswell. Keeping the door to the unknown slightly open is a virtue of course.

Do you only see the black/white structure or do you get profound epiphany type feelings too? How about novel connections between various thoughts feelings and memories?

Someone on Bluelight, forgot the name, did a detailed description what Ketamine used in excess does to your bladder.

Accompanied with pics of the urine wit blood and pieces of bladder in it. But it healed and the person is still around afaik. But uses K way wiser. But that thread is really a good harm reducer. If you go this far ... you might end up with this (the bladder problems). The honesty and in your face of that thread really showed how important Bluelight actually is.
Yep, well no one can pronounce or understand his name since it's like @jhjhsdi (😃) or some shit, but anyone interested in that thread about bladder complications from ketamine, it is stickied in the TDS forum.

I think it's just that dissociatives put us a very fearless state after going through a confusing and disconcerting liminal zone. When trying it first, the immediate reaction may dominate, but as one grows experienced one is more apt to calmly traverse the threshold into that other state.

I wouldn't attribute this to neural differences between you and your friends, when this simpler explanation is available. The differences correlate with difference in experience level, according to your description.

There may be a neural difference component aswell. Keeping the door to the unknown slightly open is a virtue of course.

Do you only see the black/white structure or do you get profound epiphany type feelings too? How about novel connections between various thoughts feelings and memories?
What strikes me the most about dissociative's is their ability enabable you to travel through the fabric's of ... ?.

And what also bizar is it can create a sense of lets say a coool breeze. Maybe your senses get enhanced so you feel the slightest movement in air. But to me it feels like its a flow of free mindless bliss. Like a wind that logicaly can't be there.

Also the differences between the disso's are amazing. Ketamine with the architectural structure's/ or musically induced, DCK leaf and tree like visuals while with 2F-DCK I more or less traveled through the texture of thing's. And it also kept me awake.

Some disso's are sedative but most seem stimulating.

What strikes me the most about dissociative's is their ability enabable you to travel through the fabric's of ... ?.

And what also bizar is it can create a sense of lets say a coool breeze. Maybe your senses get enhanced so you feel the slightest movement in air. But to me it feels like its a flow of free mindless bliss. Like a wind that logicaly can't be there.

Also the differences between the disso's are amazing. Ketamine with the architectural structure's/ or musically induced, DCK leaf and tree like visuals while with 2F-DCK I more or less traveled through the texture of thing's. And it also kept me awake.

Some disso's are sedative but most seem stimulating.

Fabric of:

* One's own mind

* The thin membrane separating realities

* Maybe the brain is a concentration of this membrane (membrain, memebrain)

(Intuition, no assertion)

Fabric of:

* One's own mind

* The thin membrane separating realities

* Maybe the brain is a concentration of this membrane (membrain, memebrain)

(Intuition, no assertion)
2f-DCK was almost like a matras, Kinda compresed but still the cool breeze.

dMXE does suit your description quite well. Another nice addition to the class. But I myself stopped taking them after my second seizure. Especially the mania/ stimulating ones seem to provoke insults so I stay away. :cry:

Just plain fkn weird, both IM and IV. I don't find it very enjoyable tbh but it has some cool pros. Like the antidepressant effects or the fact that it resets opiate tolerance.