• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KICKING MY OPIOID HABIT!! ( fka : Withdrawals after 12 days of use?)

Stating to feel a bit restless. Hate the RLS that comes along w it. Cravings have been fine. Filled them w ice cream since they feel the same to me lol. Hoping it doesn’t keep going down hill. Woulda thought it kick in sooner.
Try not to think of it to much. I find concentrating on symptoms makes them worse. Clonidine helps. Exercise even though you don't feel like it helps as well.
Just keep reminding yourself that this will pass in a couple days and you'll be better off.
Wishing you the best ❤️

Try not to think of it to much. I find concentrating on symptoms makes them worse. Clonidine helps. Exercise even though you don't feel like it helps as well.
Just keep reminding yourself that this will pass in a couple days and you'll be better off.
Wishing you the best ❤️
Ty very much. I can’t take clonodine. I have low BP already. Had open hesrt surgery just under 1 yr ago. Another reason I’m an idott
For messing around though I realize that’s easier said than done.

Keeping busy is essential. Trying not to think about the negs at all.

Wishing you the best ❤️
And I’m a workout freak. I train twice a day when I’m not falling off. Once the body aches are gone I’ll be right back at it. Always helps me feel better mentally and physically.
The thing that always gets me is boredom, down mood all the time, and cravings. It sucks as you all know. Think I may create a new thread, so it’s easier to follow and doesn’t get too mixed up with others needing assistance.