• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos kpins not working, suggestions?

witnesshopper

Bluelighter
As the title says my Klonopin isn't working I had a severe panic attack recently and took a mg of kpins to no effect, my psych won't prescribe more than that and isn't willing to try other benzos, Im truly at an end and my mental health is quickly declining to a point where I fear I may end my own life, I have no clue what to do and any suggestions would help immensely ty in advance.

Have you ever taken more than one milligram at a time? What i mean is if one milligram doesn't help do you think two will? Have you ever tried to take an extra pill before. I understand that you are probably only prescribed ONE a day but if TWO will help you through your crisis it would be worth it to calm down and get past this.

Sorry that one pill isn't doing it for you. If you have been on them awhile it's probably tolerance and any good Dr. should re-evaluate how they are working for you and go from there. Try and have as good a day as you can.

Have you ever taken more than one milligram at a time? What i mean is if one milligram doesn't help do you think two will? Have you ever tried to take an extra pill before. I understand that you are probably only prescribed ONE a day but if TWO will help you through your crisis it would be worth it to calm down and get past this.

Sorry that one pill isn't doing it for you. If you have been on them awhile it's probably tolerance and any good Dr. should re-evaluate how they are working for you and go from there. Try and have as good a day as you can.
I take them as little as possible so I don't think it's a tolerance issue, I think I might try taking more than a mg ty for the kind words

I have a script for triazolam as a panic attack killer whenever my 3mg of kpins doesn’t cut it

I have been through hell with anxiety and panick.sttacks all of my life. Clonopin has been the best thing I found, prob because it wears off slowly. I'm SO SORRY TO HEAR that you or anyone is going through this,! This is my first post, so I'll keep it short to get a feeling for this cool new place and hopefully share much happier times soon!

Good luck yo you ❤️