• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom extract: O.P.M.S Gold - opinion of effects

Same here. But it could be the brand. Ive teied three different and the one that consistently worked for me was the remarkable herbs red Maeng da, that I brought in a smoke shop. Really, really, good. I would even say Amazing, when I first tried it. I couldnt beleive the energy level i had, and the pain in my back from sciatica was almost completely gone.

You may want to try a potentiator, with it. What works for me is about three grams of real, unsweetened, grapefruit juice or pineapple juice. Not a "juice drink". Take about 3 grams or three teaspoons full of powder. Put it in a closed bottle, put a out four or five ounces of the pineapple or grapefruit juice in it. (Make sure the juice is cold) shake it up thoroughly, let it sit for five minutes, shake again, then drink it down. Im telling you. This works.

The dosage difference between 3g of kratom and 3tsp/1tbsp is over 100%

1tsp of kratom is ~2g-2.5g so
3tsp/1tbsp of kratom is ~6g-6.5g.

So I got a question & was wondering if anyone knows the answer or can guide me towards why a company would do such a thing. So OPMS used to stand for "Organically Purified Mitragyna Speciosa" BUT now on all their products it says "Optimized Plant Mediated Solutions" ... Any1 know why the switch or why an established company would do such a thing??

The little 8 ML shots of OPMS will get you well and even high. I'm talking high even coming off a 150 mg day oxy habit.