Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

My bad man I get stewart and ellen page confused. and ftr I WAS NOT HIGH when I wrote that, lol.

And of course I meant juno, i'm quite sure you already knew that.

But both page and stewart are nasty dogs. And why does stewart always have this stupid confused look on her face? I think I just don't like the new wave of actors coming through, Michael Cera, Ellen Page, Kritstin Stewart, they all suck.

i found this when i was looking up joan jett and i thought it would have been posted already considering this is a drug forum lol
kstewmj.jpg

I love her sweatpant wearin' pipe smokin' pics. :) In that regard I can see what people mean when they consider her like "one of us".

Also, I want that bikini!!!

I think she has beautiful skin that I'm envious of. But a lot of actresses do. The Twilight movies were mildly dumb (although I did watch them, not gonna lie) but my favorite movie that Kristin is in is "Into The Wild". Loved that movie.

ok I will admit those pics of her smoking the pipe and in the weed bikini definitely give a new perspective on her. They make her hot factr go off the charts! Maybe I shouldn't hate on her so much :/

I guess I just hate the whole Twilight obsession. And she is a big part of it, but Into The Wild was a great film, though I don't think she had a lot to with that being good.

But I retract what i said about her, she seems pretty cool.

Ellen Page still sucks though

^Me too. And the makeup they've been doing withthat color looks amazing on her....
Her eyes look awesome.........

mixing up ellen page and kristen stewart?

that's like

i'm just like

Kristen-Stewart-making-weird-faces-.gif

i have a funny story about this actress. A friend of mine use to go to school wit her in cali and she said there was 4 white girls in the school or something. Her. kristen. and some jews. Kristen decked my friend in the face!!! To make friends. Think about that lol. My friend mentioned for being so tiny that bitch can hit hard lol.

Only seen a few of her movies, but at any awards shows she seems really stuck up.

I think it was the MTV movie awards this past year where Twilight was nominated for a bunch of awards and won several as well. When she went up to accept or was interviewed she was just like, "Yeah. Twilight. Whoo. We won, cool." She was really bland and dull and it came off like she was annoyed at the recognition and success the movie was having. To me she seemed really ungrateful.

I think it was the MTV movie awards this past year where Twilight was nominated for a bunch of awards and won several as well. When she went up to accept or was interviewed she was just like, "Yeah. Twilight. Whoo. We won, cool." She was really bland and dull and it came off like she was annoyed at the recognition and success the movie was having. To me she seemed really ungrateful.

i'm sure she is bored and sick of the twilight movies. i would be too, at this point. she's been stringently trying to pick roles that are NOT twilight esque to distance herself from it. she either does nothing but twilight esque shit for the rest of her life, or she (somewhat) burns those bridges and becomes a real actress.

@Keni and Carl- I always thought it was social anxiety/awkwardness.
She always seems more comfortable (though still uncomfortable) with others on stage.....????

@Keni and Carl- I always thought it was social anxiety/awkwardness.
She always seems more comfortable (though still uncomfortable) with others on stage.....????

Yeah, me too. My friend reckons she's a stuck up ungrateful lil' bitch. But I just think she's an awkward klutz who's not quite sure of herself. I know all about anxiety as I'm affected by it, and I recognise the signs in her too. Of course I could be wrong, but that's my take on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPSebznyg8

Amanda Seyfried
and Kristen:
tumblr_l9as4z2nQK1qbg5xno1_500.jpg

i like the fuck the purse thing. also, the tumblrs where i've been finding these images....

gaystewarmy? kstewdefenders? imteamkstew? creepy, guys.

tumblr_l97y1k96vX1qd3vr8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9ac3vUfkS1qdw8cyo1_500.jpg

playa

tumblr_l9a6w6zLkZ1qc1dqgo1_500.jpg

real fucking talk bro

So, will she be doing a press junket thing for Welcome to The Riley's or no?