• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Last heroin ever, what do you think I should do with it?

You don't have heroin, you have fentanyl or some fentanyl analog. In the US, heroin #4 is almost never encountered these days.

Don't shoot it. Not worth it and its too dangerous with that stuff.

You can smoke that powder you have. That would be your best bet. But no matter how you take that stuff the high is shitty, just a lights out type of effect without much euphoria. It does have a bit of a rush to it but in the case of fentanyl, you'll get a similar rush when either injecting or smoking it.

Yep, totally agree. I know practically nothing about this but what you said negro is spot on,
This stupid bundle got me to take about 1/2 what I was taking IF in 2 or 3 days I don't feel like shit going back to my scripts. What I mean is that because of the novelty of having it I have not been obsessing over my meds and probably actually lowered my tolerance because I didn't want to mix this with my meds and get sick or OD.
I think even if it's largely fent with even a light cut that overall I have taken a lot less than if I were just to have kept on taking an extra 10% of what I am scripted. I h been taking about 20% more than I am scripted because it has not been lasting and I have been in massive pain.
Maybe I should just switch to fent patches instead of going for the subox and trying to immediately taper off it and "be a hero" and deal with the pain because the physical dependance is worse than the pain at this point.

Here's what happened - plugged the rest after thoroughly enema. I would have been better off just sniffing it. There was no real effect. On the other hand, almost 5 days later there is no piper to pay for the deviation from regular meds. It helped me take a lot less of my scripts and now I have about 80% to take until next refill.
Actually I can get laudanum a few days earlier than regular scripts fill so I should have some wiggle room.
I hope I am not making a mistake getting on subox to help with pain but avoid the monthly horror of running out early.
If I could get a bundle once a month, I would have zero problems with pain and wd. It's crazy that the illegal stuff works so much better to control craving and pain. I'm sure it's because there's a lot of fent in there, and I tried patches in the past but it didn't work well.
2 folds a day on top of less than half my scripted stuff was more than enough to keep me pain free and free from obsessing over meds.
But I don't have any way to get more and would not try buying it on the street from someone I don't know, so no sense in talking much about it.
Just reminded that those of you out there that are getting stuff from the streets should not be too harsh on yourself - what you get is far superior to even strong scripts if you have legit pain or psychological issues that opiods are helping with.
Hoping that if that is you, that you can keep it down to 3 folds a day or fewer, or taper yourself down to that.
IME using high doses of opiates for 10 years (and of course it's down to individual brain chemistry), you might consider that at least in my body anything more than 4 insufflated is probably more about the ritual than the physical need. There must be some basic standards that apply here.
Again, this was all sniffed, no idea how shooting it would screw up this generalization.
Yes, I realize it's a massive generalization, but just consider that it might be worth something in terms of those who have a massive tolerance.
It does not even seem like that much. What I wouldn't do to be able to cop a bundle a month!
Be safe.

Thank you. It's not really the one last hurrah, I need to take stuff just not to have the pain spike my blood pressure to dangerous. I have no illusions about the fact that I am going to need stuff for a while longer. My insurance will pick up the tab for subox but I have to wait for a couple months until my appointment and even then I might need to go back if the subox doesn't relieve the pain adequately enough to control the autonomous response from my body reacting to the pain. I don't care that much about being in pain, but I can't control how it causes my body to respond.
But I think I am going to take your advice about it anyway if it's not worth it.
I understand about the idea of chasing the dragon but I also came to terms with that a decade ago and this has been the only time I considered otherwise because of how unique this situation is.
oh have you ever been in extreme pain and did a shot of heroin. you wouldn't regret it unless you OD'd. Couple other times I personally would not have let go of but for the most part you are correct.

Well...

Send it to me! I've been wanting to pick a heroin habit back up! (provided it's actual diacetylmorphine & not fent).

however, I've been on subs for over 5 years & they are terrible for pain (for me anyway). And if they don't help your pain, you can't take a little more and expect anything since it's only a partial agonist with a ceiling effect.

I'd have gone with the opana and made sure to have rotation days or days where you use less to keep tolerance at bay. The shorter acting opioids cause more of an effect when dosed versus the super long maintenance drugs that hang around and build up in your system. Then no dose will help you then either.

nah its standard street fet/H life risk with every thought. Bit if the tip of your finger has ever been on the floor (no im not johnny depp i just spin knives/machetes far too much you would take that shot gladly. altho a local anesthetic would be prefered... but not offered by corner boys, unless i want to shoot street coke directly into a wound. What a strange world....At least narcan is given out readily by the US gov for whatever reason so if you know 1 person you can truly trust......idk its russian roulette either way i suppose.

Don't shoot it unless you want to rekindle a recreational heroin habit.

But never throw away an opioid if you have chronic pain.

Sorry to say suboxone will be trash if you have severe pain and and/or a high opioid tolerance (200 mg per day oxy is it?) .200 mg pernday oxy has greater analgesia than any amount of suboxone.

Don't shoot it unless you want to rekindle a recreational heroin habit.

But never throw away an opioid if you have chronic pain.

Sorry to say suboxone will be trash if you have severe pain and and/or a high opioid tolerance (200 mg per day oxy is it?) .200 mg pernday oxy has greater analgesia than any amount of suboxone.
nah you are right sub is pretty trash for pain but the last resort in a storm...

I have never had a heroin experience benefit me in a positive way.

Feeling great for a few hours and then remembering that experience does not help you in any way or form.

if anything, it hurts you, now you'll want to recreate this experience which gave you nothing in the first
place.
You just described opiates perfectly LoL

It doesn't feel great, it feels fucking orgasmic. Shooting morphine/heroin/dilaudid/oxymorphone are better than sex.
Thankfully I´ve only tried Kratom so my brain doesn´t have pathways linked to those euphoric opiates. After being addicted to Kratom for 2 years I know If I ever try one of those that you wrote It would take me a lifetime to quit them.

I am going to advise you in the strongest terms against this. This sounds like famous last words and gives me a chill of premonition. There is a very good chance you're going to experience something that you will become drawn to inescapably, and despite your best intentions now, your life will change and head in a very dark direction. There is a very good chance you will look back on this decision and curse yourself for it. For many people, once they try the needle, they don't go back. That is exactly why I will never, ever try IV. I have suffered enough from opiate addiction even without it. I have seen too many people end up dead from IV opiates (in real life and on here, if you count on here, then I have lost dozens of friends to the needle, including some of my closest friends). And if not dead, then they experience years of addiction much more severe than before they went to the needle. Opiates are so dangerous these days, it's almost all fentanyl and analogues. There are hot spots that can kill you even when you snort it or smoke it, but it's way easier to overdose from IV.

I just have a really bad feeling about this... I can't tell you how many times I have seen posts like this, and then months, or years later, we lose that person, or they're in a world of suffering.

The potential gain is, you have a good experience, that's it, it's ephemeral, it's gone after it happens. The potential downside is huge. It is not in any way worth crossing this line. I hope you will strongly consider my words. You can't un-do an experience. If you fall in love with it, it's very unlikely it will be the only time you do it.