European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lisbon

benson7

Bluelighter
I may be visiting soon, would be interested to hear how people have fared with the coke and weed available there? My friends have been offered stuff regularly but never actually tried anything.

i was there last week. didn't partake of any drugs. can confirm in the right areas you'll get offered frequently. didn't ask about prices or anything. most people were offering coke and weed. we got shown some hash that looked pretty legit and certainly smelled some strong skunk.

according to here: https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/stats12/ppptab7a there is shite coke in portgual so probs best not to buy off randomers in the centre of lisbon.

its a really cool city, strongly recommend. not too expensive for a capital. very hilly though.

....heard the tile museum is off the charts

The tiles are off the walls.
both of you need to get in the bin!!

seriously though, check out these tiles:

Is portugal still allowing possession of small amounts? Even for tourists? Good place to go if you can find a dealer who isnt a jakey fucker

Is portugal still allowing possession of small amounts? Even for tourists? Good place to go if you can find a dealer who isnt a jakey fucker
Possesion was never allowed in Portugal.
It is decriminalized, as it is not a crime, a major felony, but it is a fault. You are not allowed to have it on you and you will be fined. You will not face the police station-tribunal-jail scenario but you will pay money and sometimes forced to attend a detox/rehab program.
I think there is a lot of missundertanding about Portugal and drugs, don,'t really know why,

Possesion was never allowed in Portugal.
It is decriminalized, as it is not a crime, a major felony, but it is a fault. You are not allowed to have it on you and you will be fined. You will not face the police station-tribunal-jail scenario but you will pay money and sometimes forced to attend a detox/rehab program.
I think there is a lot of missundertanding about Portugal and drugs, don,'t really know why,

I think its mostly because I have no interest in Portugals drug laws so never bothered finding out what they are.