• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids (Lope) Threw out all my kratom 2 days ago... fuck

You coming off of suboxone or what?
No way. I just have to scrape up scraps for my chronic pain. I even have to beg for something as stupid as Prednisone now.

Never used to be this way ???

AND I have insurance that ALWAYS covers. Gotta go to the street now I guess. But even that stuff trys to kill ya also now.

You know what I mean. There isn't anything left that works anymore except to give up give up give up. We have to just give up.

That's the thing. Funny but I actually had a nightmare about it last night too.

I need Norco but barely have but a few gabapentins left and another bottle of Pregabalin . . . a prescription I had found stashed away.

It's really pathetic though. At least I will be lit for Christmas though. . . . . . yes, lit from some pain relief. Wow just wow.

And then I am OUT. FOREVER.

Good Luck. This sounds very worrisome and concerning.

And like the frog boiling in the cool warm water . . . . . for everyone else.

No way. I just have to scrape up scraps for my chronic pain. I even have to beg for something as stupid as Prednisone now.

Never used to be this way ???

AND I have insurance that ALWAYS covers. Gotta go to the street now I guess. But even that stuff trys to kill ya also now.

You know what I mean. There isn't anything left that works anymore except to give up give up give up. We have to just give up.

That's the thing. Funny but I actually had a nightmare about it last night too.

I need Norco but barely have but a few gabapentins left and another bottle of Pregabalin . . . a prescription I had found stashed away.

It's really pathetic though. At least I will be lit for Christmas though. . . . . . yes, lit from some pain relief. Wow just wow.

And then I am OUT. FOREVER.

Good Luck. This sounds very worrisome and concerning.

And like the frog boiling in the cool warm water . . . . . for everyone else.
Yup.
Exactly like the frog boiling in the warm water.

I cannot believe the World has come to this.
Not just in the Medical Field either.
We are having problems with everything.
Things are just fucked.

I am so sorry that you are dealing with pain management also.
Sending you a long hug.
Love you friend.
❤️

Ahhh this takes me back, back to the past samurai hack. Yeah the world is pretty fucked, but maybe if I throw out all my kratom again I can unfuck it

I don't know how true this is but they are loosening their grip on how much pain killers (opioids) doctors can give now. But I'm sure there are stipulations involved. But when I was agonizingly withdrawing from opiates, red vein maeng da and Bali kratom saved my ass.

Ok so I think I just read they are taking pain meds away forever & then I read they are getting loosey goosey with how much docs can prescribe... thoroughly confused.

Anyways I have yet to kick subs with lope..when I stop my sub use(about 2mg -4mg), it's usually because I'm nose grinding oxy with a pop-shove-it out.(former hardcore skateboarder). But of course I barely feel the oxy until about day 3 or 4 bc of them damn subs. Now when it comes to Kratom I prefer red maeng da or Bali and honestly used to be my thing but now a days..let's say I dosed about 8 grams in the morning and then let's say 4gs in the evening..by midnight or sooner I'll have gut rot and hot head feverish activity until my stomach finally demands the porcelain throne and it's no fucking fun. So yeah now I find myself dosing a one time heavy go or take 3-5 grams all damn day like every 3-6 hours. But I can't talk to much shit on Kratom bc if it and lope is all I have..its a fucking godsend but always missing that beautiful glow or something.
Lope has does the same to me as mentioned earlier...I feel completely dry and dehydrated, and bloated even. It's better than the full blown WDs but shit man I swear if I find the cure to withdrawal and addiction I'm going to make it fucking free for everyone!!!

Ok so I think I just read they are taking pain meds away forever & then I read they are getting loosey goosey with how much docs can prescribe... thoroughly confused.

Anyways I have yet to kick subs with lope..when I stop my sub use(about 2mg -4mg), it's usually because I'm nose grinding oxy with a pop-shove-it out.(former hardcore skateboarder). But of course I barely feel the oxy until about day 3 or 4 bc of them damn subs. Now when it comes to Kratom I prefer red maeng da or Bali and honestly used to be my thing but now a days..let's say I dosed about 8 grams in the morning and then let's say 4gs in the evening..by midnight or sooner I'll have gut rot and hot head feverish activity until my stomach finally demands the porcelain throne and it's no fucking fun. So yeah now I find myself dosing a one time heavy go or take 3-5 grams all damn day like every 3-6 hours. But I can't talk to much shit on Kratom bc if it and lope is all I have..its a fucking godsend but always missing that beautiful glow or something.
Lope has does the same to me as mentioned earlier...I feel completely dry and dehydrated, and bloated even. It's better than the full blown WDs but shit man I swear if I find the cure to withdrawal and addiction I'm going to make it fucking free for everyone!!!

The Medical System is totally taking away pain pills. People who just had abdominal surgery are getting Tylenol in the hospital (that just happened to my little niece ).
They are also cracking down on benzodiazepines.

Yup. Loperamide and Kratom are a godsend.
I hope it doesn’t come to that for me again.

We all should start a project and work on finding a cure for opiate withdrawal.
And, YES, make it free and accessible to all.

We should also get everyone in the USA and fuck it most of the world, to start a petition to let ppl get the pain relief and anxiety meds from doctors for people with legit ailments.
I just can't believe this crazy shit. I can do all kinds of dangerous shit of my choice with my discretion such as driving my car everyday.
I watched the "Take Your Pills xanax" documentary the other day and I was like hmm I hope this opens ppls eyes that not everyone is looking to get high! Just better quality of life!

Yup. Loperamide and Kratom are a godsend.
I hope it doesn’t come to that for me again.
The medicine was invented to help you. Remember it is the hypocritical oath they pledge to.

What other choice do we have except the correct one. The healthier choice that presents.

Lope and Kray can kill you and with large doses of toxicity. It's not even a quality of life or quantity of a lifespan with this method. It is neither.

We have advanced to better procedure and standard, right ?

So why not take the medication that alleviates the suffering and critical circumstance.. in the best possible and most direct route.

I don't understand these games we always have to play to get treated properly and appropriately. The truth is the truth. It's real !

Take care. Oh yes, and say prayars.

Actually kratom can't kill you. It doesn't cause respiratory depression. I'm unaware of any deaths ever from kratom. It makes you feel like garbage if you take too much, but just because you get nauseous and dizzy.

Lope certainly can kill you in high doses, though.

Oh thank you. Oh I do stand corrected then. The taste, nausea, and the amount of Kratom seems like it is going to kill me.

That is much better news then. I appreciate the knowledge that I can try to work with now.
Actually kratom can't kill you. It doesn't cause respiratory depression. I'm unaware of any deaths ever from kratom. It makes you feel like garbage if you take too much, but just because you get nauseous and dizzy.

Lope certainly can kill you in high doses, though.

Very good news then.

(Kratom). To me however, it seems a lot more potent than Gabapentin. But never ever anywhere near as good as Pregabalin ?

Can i say that might be kind of accurate ?

But i am knocked out on Gabapentin right now but thank you for you Information. 👍

I've been taking 15-30grams of kratom average for at least 4 years (total) straight and it doesn't seem to have caused any serious issues other than reducing my cognitive function. Kratom can cause rapid liver failure in some people but that seems to be a thing that either happens very quickly or never.

Lope can definitely kill you by fucking with your heart in high doses but short term low doses are great for controlling diarrhea and some minor physical pains of opiate withdrawal.

Idk about the claim that opioids are being completely phased out, but I'm sure that won't cause the fentanyl deaths to shoot up again, it'll definitely just eliminate all opiate use and bring about a utopia.

Last edited:
I've been taking 15-30grams of kratom average for at least 4 years (total) straight and it doesn't seem to have caused any serious issues other than reducing my cognitive function. Kratom can cause rapid liver failure in some people but that seems to be a thing that either happens very quickly or never.
Kratom reduces my cognitive function yes. Opioids seemed not to at all and seems so much milder. Also I do not want to reduce anymore cognitive functioning as a priority.
As long as the Kratom is still available I will always be willing to try as needed.