• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Lyrica repeats & up dosage advice

I am from eastern europe,i have shrink that prescribe me everything i want.
So i tried Lyrica(pfizer and sandoz) for the first time.
It helps greatly with my anxiety and chronic pain but it messes with my cordination even on low doses(3x75mg).
On the other side i tried gabapentin(its called neurontin here) it didnt do shit even on high doses.
God bless you all <3

So how that is going
May I ask for what are you prescribed Pregabalin?
Yeah with gabapentin staggering or taking with big fat meals in divide doses daily to achieve some effects should work

Beware of the Lyrica or pregabalin hyperbolic tolerance 3-4 day a row in those doses and you are on 900mg f.e. and there goes your script

And as they prescribe everything you want they can be a little well not educated enough on pregabalin withdrawal: Like they don't think that
is a very bad thing and next thing you know is mental torture, just an experience from not only Eastern or SE Europe but all over the world:

Stay safe and try not to get hooked, yeah it can have some great psychotropic or mdma not so much with dissociative a bit, phenibut or GHB almost, alcohol without
well ethanol.
Manic or even in chasing the dragon per see, anticonvulsant that makes convulsions or twitchings
But great sleep
some of the benzo like ,Wait what was the question?

So how that is going
May I ask for what are you prescribed Pregabalin?
Yeah with gabapentin staggering or taking with big fat meals in divide doses daily to achieve some effects should work

Beware of the Lyrica or pregabalin hyperbolic tolerance 3-4 day a row in those doses and you are on 900mg f.e. and there goes your script

And as they prescribe everything you want they can be a little well not educated enough on pregabalin withdrawal: Like they don't think that
is a very bad thing and next thing you know is mental torture, just an experience from not only Eastern or SE Europe but all over the world:

Stay safe and try not to get hooked, yeah it can have some great psychotropic or mdma not so much with dissociative a bit, phenibut or GHB almost, alcohol without
well ethanol.
Manic or even in chasing the dragon per see, anticonvulsant that makes convulsions or twitchings
But great sleep
some of the benzo like ,Wait what was the question?
Hi and tnx for your question and concerns for my health i appreciate it <3.
Well i have 26 years i was diagnosed every possible mental disorder in last 14 years.
When i was 12 i was diagnosed with major depression and medicated,,long story short i was on every possible drug that exists with little or non benefits.
Few months ago i decided that enough is enough i cant struggle anymore like this.
So i dropped i hope forever all ilict drugs and alchohol.
I have shrink that listens to me and gave me everything that i want so i started educating myself on medicines and make my own therapy,,shrink was supportive.
I never abuse medicine and use low doses to mild,,i am 4 months on 3x75mg Lyrica and i never abuse it or upp the dose.
It works well for my anxiety,fear and chronic pain.
Tnx for your enquiry.

Jesus that’s horrible sorry. Did you at least get opioids during the acute phase following the injury?

These Gabapentinoids aren’t even pain drugs. It’s sickening to see doctors use them as a replacement for opioids.

They are far more physically addictive than opioids too once you’re hooked on them you’re completely fucked trying to get off. Opiates are easy to get off in comparison
Damn man, I'm definitely gonna try not to get hooked.

So i tried Lyrica(pfizer and sandoz) for the first time.
It helps greatly with my anxiety and chronic pain but it messes with my cordination even on low doses(3x75mg).
On the other side i tried gabapentin(its called neurontin here) it didnt do shit even on high doses.
God bless you all <3
I've noticed an imbalance coordination somewhat, an hour or so after taking 200mg
I'm helped with Anxiety and Cronic pain while on this drug as well.

Can you explain what you mean here about hyperbolic tolerance? Also if I were to stagger Lyrica, I assume it would hit me harder but since Lyrica actually does something compared to gabapentin? That might get me kinda fucked up

Stay safe and try not to get hooked
Yeah dude, for real. I would like to be on 200mg a day. Is that addicting? I'm assuming 300mg a day would kind of be, if I can get on that, I won't have to use it daily just when my pain hits extra hard. I was able to lower my anticonvulsant med bcuz I'm taking Lyrica, so that was awesome and I am completely willing to use Lyrica as prescribed and when I'm at the appropriate dose maybe one or two extra every now and then might add an interesting calm flavor to my day.

My arm got torn off by a washing machine. i get 1200mg of lyrica a day. at one point i was on 3600mg of gabapentin. a fucking 1/8th oz!
That's alot of Lyrica! Freaking washing machine I didn't know they could be this unsafe! Gabapentin doesn't do shat for me either. Are you still on Lyrica still?

there is no staggering with Lyrica that is just not necessary because of it's bioavailability, with gabapentin yeah and pregabalin is best taken two times a day just my opinion,

hyperbolic (mathematic) chart - fast rising
first day: take 300mg get blasted
second day: 300mg not that much
third day: well, maybe I could go with 450mg
You see where I'm going, but also if you not take it for some time the tolerance resets fast, that is the case for most of the people so I now take it just for to be able to work normal and I'm also on Lyrica couple years now in therapeutic doses so if you go to that path 200mg will just be a start.

Look I even lost weight now but that is also cause I jumped from buprenorphine and benzos so I barely eat and It's ok, now I have strenght
Tell us what your doc said?

there is no staggering with Lyrica that is just not necessary because of it's bioavailability, with gabapentin yeah and pregabalin is best taken two times a day just my opinion,

hyperbolic (mathematic) chart - fast rising
first day: take 300mg get blasted
second day: 300mg not that much
third day: well, maybe I could go with 450mg
You see where I'm going, but also if you not take it for some time the tolerance resets fast, that is the case for most of the people so I now take it just for to be able to work normal and I'm also on Lyrica couple years now in therapeutic doses so if you go to that path 200mg will just be a start.

Look I even lost weight now but that is also cause I jumped from buprenorphine and benzos so I barely eat and It's ok, now I have strenght
Tell us what your doc said?
Nice, yeah I was thinking other than the fact it stopped working on me, staggering a drug in order to get the effects you desire somewhat devalues the substance for me. In the same way when I tell people nutmeg is great but following it up with "it takes 2-4 hours to kick in", some lose interest; I'm glad pregabalin doesn't require staggering to achieve relief... yeah I'll tell ya what the doc says in a few days. Idek if anything will happen cause it's going to be with a substitute provider(doc's on vacation), and this is my 1st follow up with this medication 2weeks in to the 2nd refill since being prescribed this med by the doc. Thank you for attempting to elaborate, but more so for mentioning 200mg/day may be a start for therapeutic doses. It definitely works once my pain starts acting up cause it's a peculiar pain not aided by anything I've tried until now.

glad to be helpfull, I just tried to give you some perspective on the sole substance:
When I'm reading now my post I see that fatigue get the best of me, in terms of bad sentencing.

Look just be careful pregabalin is very frickin addictive like: first rebound for couple days and bowels and bllater are active as pregabalin inhibiting or blocking VGCC when taken daily slows down autonomic nervous system.

sorry I tried to write more now don't know whats going on as I literaly lost awakenes like narcoleptic so, was buying a car today and I did it so

Just be careful with it and here you have a source of great info on topic from various mods and in general I joined cause of smart HR, a bit of satire, but mostly all are helpfull.
always consult with your doctor but yeah they sometimes should ask clinical pharmacologist but they just think there are no one who is zhat
sorry stay safe will get back

glad to be helpfull, I just tried to give you some perspective on the sole substance:
When I'm reading now my post I see that fatigue get the best of me, in terms of bad sentencing.

Look just be careful pregabalin is very frickin addictive like: first rebound for couple days and bowels and bllater are active as pregabalin inhibiting or blocking VGCC when taken daily slows down autonomic nervous system.

sorry I tried to write more now don't know whats going on as I literaly lost awakenes like narcoleptic so, was buying a car today and I did it so

Just be careful with it and here you have a source of great info on topic from various mods and in general I joined cause of smart HR, a bit of satire, but mostly all are helpfull.
always consult with your doctor but yeah they sometimes should ask clinical pharmacologist but they just think there are no one who is zhat
sorry stay safe will get back
It was a disaster the original provider is no longer with them and the one I spoke with today is not gonna work, she's just trying to push me onto pain mgmt when I can just get a therapeutic dose from the provider at the clinic. That would require going to another clinic and to explain why I can't do that would dox my location to the city so I hope you'll forgive me being private. Another reason is that it wouldn't solve anything. Literally the only thing the last pain management doctor did was prescribe me Lyrica and gabapentin. I had been through the years and years of physical therapy and sports medicine and still have present pain so it is kind of redundant to go through the pain management people. There are two or three other things that happened that really made this call go south today with her, one of the things was it was a medication evaluation appt mainly a check up with my med but not only have I never seen this doctor before and she knows nothing but what my chart says but she didn't even call me and do a face to face appt you know like how they're apparently required to do when talking about adjusting controlled substance medications. She also stated that I was on a "high dose" after I said I'm on what feels like an 8th or a 6th of my original effective dose for gabapentin. What gives 100mg Lyrica feels like 300mg gabapentin when I was prescribed 1800mg gabapentin a day. I don't expect to equate the dose exactly but I definitely was on 1800 for more than a couple years so there's alot that I'm confused by regarding how this appt went. I have another meeting with a different doc on the 26th and still have 14 pills left so if this doc says she just is down to refill the med and nothing else then I'm gonna go looking for a different provider-clinic altogether.

Cool, new Doc was very understanding and helpful. She recommends 200mg a day for a week then increase to 300mg if needed and indicated that we would be able to stay there at that dose for a while and when I want to change it I can get referred out to pain mgmt. This is definitely going to work for my nerve pain. I'm glad to be able to get some consistent relief on the days that I am in pain and I feel I can enjoy life more because of it. Right now irregardless of this thread I do feel really lucky to be alive, and happy that I got on such a good dosage.