• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

M 100 Morphine authentic

Icecoldsoup

Greenlighter
I recently purchased some pills that have the box M on one side and 100 on the other. Price I couldn't pass up. Person I bought them from stated they came from someone's prescription. Morphine sulphate ER.

I haven't bought on the streets for quite some time but all I hear about are the pressed pills with fentanyl (m 30s). Aside from getting a fentanyl test strip - any signs these are good? Perhaps the ms contin like coating ?

I have been taking 25-40mg per day of oral oxycodone for about a month. 40mg hits me ok but nothing too fancy.

For this particular brand of morphine, is the crushed pill mixed with room temperature water ok for plugging? Also, what would a safe comparable dose plugged be compared to the oxycodone?

Thanks for any advice that keeps me safer!

I recently purchased some pills that have the box M on one side and 100 on the other. Price I couldn't pass up. Person I bought them from stated they came from someone's prescription. Morphine sulphate ER.

I haven't bought on the streets for quite some time but all I hear about are the pressed pills with fentanyl (m 30s). Aside from getting a fentanyl test strip - any signs these are good? Perhaps the ms contin like coating ?

I have been taking 25-40mg per day of oral oxycodone for about a month. 40mg hits me ok but nothing too fancy.

For this particular brand of morphine, is the crushed pill mixed with room temperature water ok for plugging? Also, what would a safe comparable dose plugged be compared to the oxycodone?

Can you put up a pic?
👇Instructions here

For this particular brand of morphine, is the crushed pill mixed with room temperature water ok for plugging?
If they have the waxy core of ms contin i think using boiling water to melt the wax+sufficient mixing should help. Normally the pills do a pretty good job at binding up the morphine, so be prepared to use fairly harsh conditions to liberate the morphine from the wax and let it go into the water.

If i were you. I would start with an eighth but be ready to increase the dose incrementally until you get where you want to be.

50 mgs of oral morphine is equivalent to 30 oral of oxycodone, and rectal dosing does increase bioavailability pretty significantly (one report is an increase of 15% to 90%, so a factor of 6) so would likely be fairly strong if you are truly able to get the morphine into the aqueous phase.

At ideal conditions an eighth of a pill (12.5 mg) at 6 times the efficiency will have the effect of 45 mg oxycodone (this is all back of the envelope math based on a study in rats for the bioavailabiliy data and an equivalency chart for analgesia in humans so best to start low to gauge exactly how it makes you feel (and be sure to wait for a bit). It is important to really get the morphine out of the wax so you don't feel too weak of an effect due to a delayed release and overdose yourself later.

What was the price.

Morphine high is distantly different than fentanyl too if you’ve done both. Much more itchy

Morphine high is distantly different than fentanyl too if you’ve done both. Much more itchy
Mayhem and murder tonight as Sheriff's deputies investigate the grizzly scene where at least 6 different types of opiates were tortured and killed. No one has been arrested but Suspicion Has Fallen on this man
20220115-204007.jpg

Last edited:
Tone it down please. Blowjobs and posting remarks about them isn't helpful in our harm reduction forums. I get that you are all kidding and just making offhand remarks but these kind of things are reserved for the lounge and drug culture.

Members looking for help on this subject might not be open minded about sexual references and be put off. Thanks guys.

If they have the waxy core of ms contin i think using boiling water to melt the wax+sufficient mixing should help. Normally the pills do a pretty good job at binding up the morphine, so be prepared to use fairly harsh conditions to liberate the morphine from the wax and let it go into the water.

If i were you. I would start with an eighth but be ready to increase the dose incrementally until you get where you want to be.

50 mgs of oral morphine is equivalent to 30 oral of oxycodone, and rectal dosing does increase bioavailability pretty significantly (one report is an increase of 15% to 90%, so a factor of 6) so would likely be fairly strong if you are truly able to get the morphine into the aqueous phase.

At ideal conditions an eighth of a pill (12.5 mg) at 6 times the efficiency will have the effect of 45 mg oxycodone (this is all back of the envelope math based on a study in rats for the bioavailabiliy data and an equivalency chart for analgesia in humans so best to start low to gauge exactly how it makes you feel (and be sure to wait for a bit). It is important to really get the morphine out of the wax so you don't feel too weak of an effect due to a delayed release and overdose yourself later.
He's never gonna be able to get 100% of that pill in the water. Seems a good way of wasting some morphine trying to get them to be water soluble.
Why not just take a whole one? Should be okay for his tolerance and considering they're extended release.
I'm sure he wants to save them as much as possible but I'd rather use them as they are than waste some product, trying to extract the morphine in them.
It's his choice anyway.

Actually over 90% of the pill can be extracted using warm 💧 water

Just grind it into a fine powder, add water, sgake/stur and then draw into a syringe

However rectal administration us very unpredictable; it is typically 1.5-2x as potent though it can be the same

Have you thought about Injection into the muscle?

If you do plug, you need empy bowels and to do it properly

Hope this helps

( and a study confirmed 95% extraction with warm.water, a tad less than cold. This was a very good University study/experiment)

Tone it down please. Blowjobs and posting remarks about them isn't helpful in our harm reduction forums. I get that you are all kidding and just making offhand remarks but these kind of things are reserved for the lounge and drug culture.

Members looking for help on this subject might not be open minded about sexual references and be put off. Thanks guys.

Actually over 90% of the pill can be extracted using warm 💧 water

Just grind it into a fine powder, add water, sgake/stur and then draw into a syringe

However rectal administration us very unpredictable; it is typically 1.5-2x as potent though it can be the same

Have you thought about Injection into the muscle?

If you do plug, you need empy bowels and to do it properly

Hope this helps

( and a study confirmed 95% extraction with warm.water, a tad less than cold. This was a very good University study/experiment)
Why does injected MS contin into my muscle seem like not good advice

I did not advise I asked a question

I say rectal morphine is bad advice if you do not know what your doing, and whoever said it could be over quintuple the strength by that route is crazy

As others have said, you have enough to swallow though unto each their own