• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDMA? Is it of sufficient purity these days?

Oh yeah, it's coz even in this corrupt as fuck country, ether(which is the essential solvent to purify cocaine to it's prime form) has become really hard to find, that and that shit is flammable/volatile as fuck so there's been a few incidents that these makeshift Labs have exploded so they are opting for a safer, cheaper and faster route with acetone. They still get to yield a 90-95% product but with impurities in it.
That's why the price for a kilo of cocaine has dropped to 2500-3000$ from 4000$ a few years back,although these days it has this white/grayish color even at 90%+ purity unlike the best cocaine which has a white off/translucent color that looks like pearls and shines like a motherfucker (hence it's nickname "ala de mosca/mariposa" which translates to "flies/butterflies wing"). So yeah, it comes down to traffickers nowadays are more sloppy and use this process which yields a still good product but not the outstanding one that gave cocaine it's legendary status back in the 70s/80s. Although, I've had the pleasure of trying this premium product twice in my life, the high was short of spectacular and you only needed a couple bumps to feel godlike for a good 45 mins. You've heard enough stories about this so I'll leave it there.
I'm not sure if this kinda product reaches Europe cause even here it's hard to find but if they sell that I bet the prices must be ridiculously high.
Compared to other places in the world coke prices are cheap here, quality is about 40 to 60%, twenty yrs ago IT was around 75% and i got batches around 80...

Mdma is still quite common over here, i dont know the average quality, i only liked mdma back in the 90s xtc pills, after that IT was fucked ...

The mdma is pretty cheap today...

Its advertised as dutch champagne, what should be good quality, i dont know IT actually is good quality...

https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.hbvl.be%2FAssets%2FImages_Upload%2F2022%2F06%2F04%2F923f7e8b-c529-4125-9756-ce22fb922da2.jpg

This shits too funny. Warning: This pill is the absolute shit, hunt these down at all costs. Dealers with good pills probably head right to the testing spot to get their brand up on the board ASAP.

-GC

This shits too funny. Warning: This pill is the absolute shit, hunt these down at all costs. Dealers with good pills probably head right to the testing spot to get their brand up on the board ASAP.

-GC
On the spot fine of about 120-160 euro's I believe, if you don't pay you go to court and expect nearer to a grand in costs.

Summer festivalgoers are being warned that an “unprecedented shift” in the drug market caused by a combination of Brexit, Covid lockdowns and police operations against supply chains has led to a sharp and potentially harmful increase in fake MDMA.

Criminologists and chemists have found that almost half of substances sold as MDMA (ecstasy) at festivals in England last year did not contain any of the drug.