• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Superlabs with Pictures (Follow on from Posters to make you stop taking E)

futura2012

Bluelighter
This is a follow on from the Posters to make you stop taking E thread.

I got thinking about the poster with the toilet style clan lab which is clearly the extreme. I then looked at the picture Folley added of the very clean MDMA synth. Both interesting ideas.

I then went on a search to see if I could find out what a relatively large output MDMA large lab looks like. I found one based in Canada. Its not as dreadful as the lab in the government poster but its not exactly clean.

I have also added shots of what a Big Time Mexican Meth Super Lab Looks like.

I also added a pic of Clandestine Sassafras Extraction this also looks pretty full on. There is also a video about it

http://current.com/shows/vanguard/9...ry-in-the-rainforest-scenes-from-vanguard.htm

As a user does this bother anyone to see these real conditions of what a clan lab looks like?

The dirt?
The risk of impurity?
The risk of contaminant?

NSFW:

ecstasylab1.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 1 ^^ (Main Reaction Vessel & Vacuum Pump behind)

ecstasylab2.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 2 ^^ (Mixing Pot)

ecstasylab3.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 3 ^^ (Giant Seperation Funnel)

ecstasylab4.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 4 ^^ (Modified Beer Barrel for HCL Gassing)

ecstasylab5.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 5 ^^ (Filler, Binder, Colour Dye Mixing)

ecstasylab6.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 6 ^^ (Industrial Tablet Press)

ecstasylab7.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 7 ^^ (Industrial Tablet Press 2)

ecstasylab9.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 8 ^^ (And I take the blue pill)

ecstasylab10.jpg

Ecstasy Lab 9 ^^ (Finished Product likely 1kG deals)

Sassafras_Extraction.jpg

Sassafras Bark Extraction ^^ (Cambodian Rain Forest the beginning..)

Mex_Superlab_1.jpg

Mexican Superlab 1 ^^ (Barrels of Finished Product)

Mex_Superlab_2.jpg

Mexican Superlab 2 ^^ (Big Time Condensors & Lab Equipment)

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_3.jpg

Aussie MDMA Super Lab 300 Litre Reaction Seperation Vessels with 1000 Litre
IBC Storage Tanks

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_4.jpg

Aussie MDMA Super Lab Main Reaction Vessel

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_5.jpg

1000 Litre Modified IBC Container to receive reaction contents

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_6.jpg

Modified 50 Litre Beer barrel with custom built condensor. Beer barrels
and gas cylinders are a common choice for the clandestine chemist as
they can withstand high pressure.

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_7.jpg

Receiver flask (receiving from condensor).

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_8.jpg

Close up of receiver flask. Second pipe leading away from the
condensor is a vacuum pipe.

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_9.jpg

Electric blanket beneath a sheet of polythene to dry out the MDMA powder.
Some suggest brown powder has a better buzz.

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_10.jpg

Narcs sweeping up the MDMA. The crystal is then bagged up, weighed
and used for evidence.

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_11.jpg

Tableting Room.

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_12.jpg

Various tablet dyes for a variety of shapes and designs.

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_16.jpg

The Aussie Superlab owner now in the slammer for 16 years.

MDMA_Ecstasy_Super_Lab_18.jpg

The Swedish Socialite Girfriend of the Lab Owner. Who loved $$ as was
prepared to kill for it.

Video of Superlab

http://www.putlocker.com/file/82A82CAC8830C532#

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fucking awesome. Thanks for the pics. And if those labs are pumping out pure ecstasy tablets then it clean enough for me. Can u imagine how much wasted product there is while pressing the pills with all the dust and shit that gets all over? I'd be happy just scooping up the residue around the lab lol. I'd thumbs up this thread if I could. Unfortunately this thread may get closed for the simple fact it has to do w production but I for one loved it.

Hello yanker

Cheers for your positive words. I think we might be okay as we are not discussing synth processes. Maybe if I lose the descriptions it might help?

This is HR as it is discussing impurities and contaminants.

So out of interest are you put off taking E because of impuritie risk, dirty lab etc?

That was my idea for the thread it helps people realise where an E comes from and then helps inform users.

Happy to hear Mods opinion on this point.

I'm not put off. If my pill test clean for mdma I don't care if it comes out of Obama's asshole its clean enough for me!!

I love this :) the last one reminds be of BB to :) awesome, only started watching it up to s4!

Dirty labs!! no no!! Even if it does produce clean MDMA. I don't want the manufacturers to get hurt :)

Is this an argument for legalising MDMA and avoiding setups like the ones shown above?

Due to the illegality of one of these labs efficiency is the key. As a result cleaning is a very low priority.

I love this the last one reminds be of Breaking Bad to awesome, only started watching it up to s4!

Breaking Bad is a "Must See" for anyone involved in the drug world.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/

Series 1 is a must see if you watch none of the other series

Last edited:
While I am for the legalization of products such as these, I don't believe this planet has the resources to supply everyone. Survival of the fittest, and the fit ones are the people wanting to educate themselves, invest in test kits etc. Its unfortunate, I don't want my fellow human brother or sister harming themselves with impurities like CATTLE DEWORMERS PMMA etc. There SHOULD be programs for people to educate themselves if they DO take them. Instead of saying NO, we should tell people that if you do this be safe with it. Why is there none of that? Is there any of that in schools? It's still better than people killing themselves or being permanently harmed because of a bad decision. You know, we all make bad decisions. The government should intervene and make sure those certain bad decisions don't wreck our entire lives. Even government officials cops and our peers make poor choices sometimes.

Is this an argument for legalising MDMA and avoiding setups like the ones shown above?

Due to the illegality of one of these labs efficiency is the key. As a result cleaning is a very low priority.

Breaking Bad is a "Must See" for anyone involved in the drug world.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/

Series 1 is a must see if you watch none of the other series

When I was in Amsterdam last summer, locals told me that there was a push to declassify MDMA from Hard Drug to a Soft Drug like Marijuana. New research proved that it is not as bad as once thought but. Since the rest of the world frowned upon its method of manufacturing the push was eventually stomped.

When I was in Amsterdam last summer, locals told me that there was a push to declassify MDMA from Hard Drug to a Soft Drug like Marijuana. New research proved that it is not as bad as once thought but. Since the rest of the world frowned upon its method of manufacturing the push was eventually stomped.

Interesting you say that. Uk might be going the same way. There is a show on Channel 4 some time this month debating this very thing.

Personally I dont agree with this I think MDMA should remain class A or be legal. If it is class A it protects some people from its potetial dangers. If it is class B you are sending a message dont worrey its not that bad. Making it class B would cause serious abuse potential.

If it were legal you could utilise the tax from it for R&D, help for sufferers and true HR. MDMAs risks are drastically lowered with good HR practices. Without these practices as I know only too well myself this drug can be very harming.

If viewed as a soft drug such as marijuana abuse would take place and we would have a lot of sick people. The only reason I would even suggest legalization (in moderation) is so people aren't eating mothballs.

Cleaning a superlab is no easy task. You risk discreteness every time you cook and every time you clean. As for the toilet bowl government picture, that was probably an idiot that didn't know what he was doing and got caught.. Battery acid, drain cleaner and hair bleach, wow. I mean sodium hydroxide (lye), which is the main ingredient in some drain cleaners, is used for certain steps in some syntheses, but it's not used in large amounts relative to most of the other chemicals needed.

The great thing about that government poster is Lye NaOH Sodium Hydroxide (as you point out snafu) is used in soap products all the time.

I guess in the same context you could argue you are rubbing your skin with "drain cleaner" on a daily basis.

Arm a kid with google and very quickly the "hype" is revealed.

Cleaning a superlab is no easy task. You risk discreteness every time you cook and every time you clean. As for the toilet bowl government picture, that was probably an idiot that didn't know what he was doing and got caught.. Battery acid, drain cleaner and hair bleach, wow. I mean sodium hydroxide (lye), which is the main ingredient in some drain cleaners, is used for certain steps in some syntheses, but it's not used in large amounts relative to most of the other chemicals needed.

Not to mention, sassafras oil/safrole is a fucking dirty as hell. Well, not exactly DIRTy (non-purified sassy oil is though..), but safrole is a sticky, smelly, hard to handle mess. It leeches on to everything it touches, if you put some safrole on a table it will not only stain the table brown, but that table is probably going to smell like some nice MDMA or a candy store for the rest of it's life.

I remember a story where a pot containing safrole burst in some laboratory in a college or something of the sort. Apparently 20 years later, the smell is still so strong some people can't go in there.

So naw, I'm not worried at all where my Triforces and Rockstars are coming from lol... not to mention any COMPETENT lab would never take a photo of their operation. My guess is that even the picture with 20,000+ pills in it is from a rather small time lab, compared to the SUPER labs, that is.

Like, take a look at all those barrels the Mexicans found full of crystal MDMA... one of those barrels could probably press a million or more pills, easily. Any good sized press can make 5-10000 pills a day, but a SUPER LAB could probably make 10,000 - 100,000 with just as much ease

And you're probably thinking, oh shit, that's a LOT of pills... but if you think about how many millions of people all over the world want ecstasy and that most take 2-20 a night... well, it's not that hard to find someone interested.

Last edited:
Drain cleaner = sodium hydroxide
Battery acid = sulfuric acid
Hair Bleach = hydrogen peroxide

Scary! Also, when they're trying to make drugs sound scary, they never differentiate between reagents that are used along the way and what is actually still IN the product when it is done. Saying that drain cleaner, battery acid, and hair bleach go into making MDMA is like saying that hot dogs cooked on a gas grill are "made out of propane!"

And I decided to use it anyway. I mean, I approached it the same way I approached eating at McDonald's: I don't like it, the conditions are almost universally filthy at all their restaurants, but I sometimes end up eating there anyway.

LMFAO ^^ that is funny :D. That is so true those places suck but they have this kind of spell over you.

One of the issues with E labs is a lot of the reactions by their very nature produce thick goo and toxic chemicals. Cleaning this stuff is a pain. Say if this lab was in the States if some one were to be caught with an operation of this scale the prison time would likely be 20 years+. I dont know what it would be in canada but likely not far off this.

i looked up a specification for a tablet press of a similiar type. The specification is 170,000 tablets per hour. The cost of the press is aprox £20,000 or $35,000

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RTP-41-Ta..._Equipment_Instruments_ET&hash=item41694a9804

What do you do? Do you clean or press on.

No health inspection your time not locked up in jail is at a premium. Live life why you can. Fuck cleaning the reactional vessel and cook your ass off. Keep that tablet machine fed.

Its so interesting to see. Clearly they literally just dont bother cleaning its just go go go.

man 170,000 tabs an hour thats a shit load of pills. That display of pills is probably an hours worth of production!!

Say the lab worked a 10 hour day that would be a total of 1700000 or 1.7 million tablets per day.

On this level tabs are sold on the kilo. I think in UK 1kG of decent pills sells for approx ** Thats approx 10,000 pills at **

So the turnover for the lab in one day would be £1.50 x 1700000 tablets = ** converts to approx ** per day.

On this kind of volume maybe a lab like this does short production runs then lies low for a while.

I would have to look at yields to work out how much safrole, NaoH, DCM, Solvents etc would be required but one thing I can say from this exercise is thats a Fuck load of money for running a rather grubby looking lab.

This calculation is for the smaller superlab. Now the Mega Meth lab in Mexico I wouldnt even want to guess on the turnover of that baby. Assuming meth is ** per gram and there are just barrels of the stuff. No wonder the cartel bosses are Billionaires.

i dont know what the conversion rate is for Safrol to product but as I undrstand it you need relatively small amount of safrol for a shit load of pills.

Looking at these figures its just crazy. Im almost tempted to cook myself :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed reading through this thread, the pictures are pretty interesting!

I Was gonna quote loads of people and answer various questions that were asked - but i'm baked as hell and it's too much messin about so.

No, the condition of these labs doesn't put me off - Once the pills come out of that press I imagine they go straight into baggies and how often d'you hear of people getting food poisoning (or whatever you could get from that dirt) from taking e?