• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & Tourette Syndrome (TS)

mkhoneybee

Greenlighter
Hey All, I have mild TS and wondering if anyone can comment on experiences or link research on Tourettes with molly. I had my first experience a few weeks ago and it was underwhelming. Very unpleasant 2-hour come-up feeling sick and my head felt disturbingly uncomfortable, hours 3-4 were mildly pleasant with an "I love you man" moment, but a small hit of weed would've been way more fun. At no point did I feel anywhere close to ecstatic. Hours 5-6 were close to normal. Hours 7-10 I was ticking like crazy and felt like a lightning bolt that couldn't stop shooting. Then hours of insomnia. Not fun. Incidentally, my tics were completely suppressed during hours 3-5. My friend kept saying, "You are so still! I've never seen you so still..." She had a different batch, and was totally blissed.

I've heard some people with TS can't roll because either we don't have enough serotonin or too much dopamine or both. I took 2 points. One at beginning, felt nothing but sick for 2 hours. My friend said I didn't take enough, so I took another. Shortly after taking second point it kicked in and I stopped feeling nauseous. It's possible my lot was adulterated or fake, but theoretically it was from a vetted source. I'm trying to decide if it's just not the drug for me, or if I should try again. I will try to test that batch but it might not be possible.

Thanks for any insights!

mildy pleasant doesnt sound right

good mdma is geuinely orgasmic cant contain how good u feel type shit (on a par with morhine high dose or crack), plus nausea i have had it but only off certain skanky batches, the best stuff is very side effect free unless u take loads

mdma has an intoxicating almost drunk with love type feel you cant keep your eyes open and drift off visually if you close them, it has a dream like vibe similar to mushrooms or mescaline

plus its normally really easy to sleep on

also

Last edited:
I have very mild Tourette’s, diagnosed at 10 years old. My only tics are muscular, and people who know me well enough have seen me tic, but it doesn’t define me, as I only have facial tics at certain periods. I am just trying to give you a sense of the extent of my tics, so you can compare them to yours possibly.

Mdma works wonders for me. I have all the typical reactions to it: increased empathy, increased tactile sensations, bruxism, eye flutters, increased ability to look like a fool on the dance floor by doing that wavy arm dance… Perhaps my Tourette’s is more mild than yours, perhaps your mdma was garbage… If you want to be sure for yourself, you would have to source some very good mdma, because apparently a lot is crap/not mdma.

Do you take any medication?

Antidepressants like SSRI are not compatible with MDMA, you need to stay off them for awhile before you can roll.