• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDx (I think MDMA+MDA)+5-MeO-DMT - Experienced - mellow!

cuddlefish*

Greenlighter
Ok so last night my girlfriend and I decided to roll together. We started off at a local bar, ate our pills and got pretty happy, deciding to head back to my house. Some typical extacy stuff happened; euphoria, calm stimulation, smiling,touching, conversation etc.

It was an ok night of rolling and all but I wanted a little boost. We each took a whippet.

Everything was going pretty great and I decided to try a combo of 5-MeO. 5-MeO to me is usually a terrible drug. I don't think that it really effects my body as bad as it feels like it does but I DO think it has anxiogenic effects.

Usually to me 5-MeO feels like a really pleasant body high smothered under intense racing heart, shortness of breath and an irrational and real fear that I might die, hence my waiting so long to try this combo. I had pushed 5-MeO into the 20MG range without a breakthrough only to experience an intense body load with little psychedelic payoff.

I had heard that 5-MeO was like a completely different drug when combined with MDMA and that the combo really took the edge off.

We began with just a tiny eyeballed hit, maybe 5mgs at the most. As soon as I blew out my hit I felt an instant RELAXATION, totally opposite of my 5-MeO trips alone. My thought process nearly stopped and I felt GOOD. Really, really good, like the best I've ever felt. There were no side effects! No racing heart, no problems breathing, just a mellow yet intense bliss.

I closed my eyes and had a temporary moment of blank consciousness, as in my thoughts were silent and I was still conscious. I saw light behind my eyelids but it wasn't intense, just present. I came back to my full awareness a
minute later and felt extremely relaxed. I hugged my girl in silence for another minute and our contact and the relaxation felt simply holy.

I tried to explain the feeling to her but ther was no words for it. It feltmellow and mild yet I was exclaiming out loud "oh my god!" and "wow", things that I don't really say on psychedelics anymore. That's what was strange about it, it was both intense and mild, the intensity being very hard to put my finger on. I felt myself catching my breath a few times but I didn't feel any of MeO's usual shortness of breath.

I soon got REALLY horny! About the horniest I've ever been. I demanded that my girl get naked and we did the damn thing! I enjoyed foreplay far more than actual penetration but I think that my MeO buzz dipped down before I could get to the actual sex and that might have contributed.

I smoked a few more small hits over the next hour and it didn't bring me any higher but maintained my buzz. It felt addictive, like crack or something but FAR better. Too Good.

It also brought onsome mild but wonderful CEV's althoug the pills I had had all tested for MDMA I think at least one of them was an MDA/MDMA mix a and I had gotten visuals before on the tail end of these pills this was a lot more distinct and beautiful.

The MDMA seemed to prolong the 5-MeO as well. Very nice!

Still fell asleep only a little later than expected, maybe a bit more than six hours after the MDMA kicked in and that's with a re-boost.

I am now very sad that 5-MeO has been scheduled. I have never much cared for it and I still havn't had a breakthrough on it but now I know that it can be one of the best expriences EVER when combined with MDMA. Don't know where I'll ever get anymore again though. My supply was from a pre-webtryp internet order and I don't know more than a handful of people who even like connoiseur psychedelics. I wish I would have had bigger balls and gone for a breakthrough dose but alas!

This is a highly reccomended combo for those of you who like euphoric highs!

*fish*

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_mda
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_5meodmt
substancecode_tryptamines
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar experience.

To me, 5-MeO-DMT is garbage on its own. But when combined with MDMA, it truly shines and goes to a few of the places that only Ketamine can go. I was once starting to come down from an MDMA experience and I snorted some 5-MeO (forgot how much, it was a long time ago). It burnt like hell, and then I sneezed, and then I died for what I assume was about 15mins.

It was great ;).