• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Medical-grade diacetylmorphine (Heroin)

Quebec Gold

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever got their hands on some pharmaceutical-grade heroin ? I think it would have to be in a vial (or you would have to live in Asia and know a chemist, or a part-time chemist here in America).

How good is it ? It's pure so it must be a real delight.

Got a pic ?

I am trying pretty damn hard to get my hands on it and would like to know what to expect if I ever succeed.

Bayer_Heroin_bottle.jpg

it puts the WIN in HEROWIN
EDIT: beat me to it kokaino ^ [/IMG]

I like the warning on the box "Keep out of the reach of children"

yeah and the "Caution: High Dose" on the box with the 30 mg ampules =D

OP: i'm pretty sure the closest any of us got to this stuff was via google images lols be careful with that bayer couff syrup mann!!

I talked to someone that claims to have had it in the UK, where they still prescribe it. He said he preferred the illicit version. Claimed the high just wasn't the same and lacked something. :\ :shrugs:

Can't say I'd have the same opinion, but who knows since I'll probably never run into pure dope.

I don't really see the difference with doing 100mg of 50% dope cut with inactive shit, and doing 50mg of 100% dope. Theoretically, the high should be the same. Of course there's always placebo, setting, and various other things that affect the overall high of what you're using.

Ive had what was supposedly pure dope when i was in changrai, i beleived it cause it was the golden triangle and 30mg´s put me on my ass when i was using like 2-3g´s of aghan a day at home. Didnt notice any difference other than the potency....

But dont beleive everything you hear cause alot of people claim that pharmaceutical grade coke lacks something as well and beleive me it doesnt!

Mmm...all this talk of pharmaceutical grade drugs is making my mouth water...

The closest I've ever come to pharmaceutical grade anything is the OTC codeine tablets. 8)

pkt said:
Ive had what was supposedly pure dope when i was in changrai, i beleived it cause it was the golden triangle and 30mg´s put me on my ass when i was using like 2-3g´s of aghan a day at home. Didnt notice any difference other than the potency....

But dont beleive everything you hear cause alot of people claim that pharmaceutical grade coke lacks something as well and beleive me it doesnt!

So that would mean your dope at home is 1-1.5% pure. Sounds about right to me. 8(

Anyway, off to
--------------------> DC

Not really that exciting to me. think about it, in one bag of heroin out here theres alot more than 5mg of pure dope and doin a bag aint nothin. so them lil amps of dope would just be a pain in the ass youd have to shoot a shitload of em to catch a good high.

Anyone here that's in favor of street heroin, and i seem to see a few, are fools. Give it up, pure just has to be better.

euphoricnod said:
Yeah but those 30mg ones would be sick

youd still have to do more than 1....iunno , to me it aint all that exciting. yea it would be cool but its whateva. dope is dope. I guess its jus me but i dont see what is so great about it, yea its pure n clean but if i was interested in shit bein pure i wouldnt do dope in the first place, sure I wouldnt turn the shit down if it was offered to me and i bet its great but it aint like the highs gonna be better, its just like a concentrated form of dope *shrugs* Thas jus me tho, maybe I am missin somethin here but i guess Im jus takin hamburgers over steak.

phrozen said:
I talked to someone that claims to have had it in the UK, where they still prescribe it. He said he preferred the illicit version. Claimed the high just wasn't the same and lacked something. :\ :shrugs:

Can't say I'd have the same opinion, but who knows since I'll probably never run into pure dope.

I don't really see the difference with doing 100mg of 50% dope cut with inactive shit, and doing 50mg of 100% dope. Theoretically, the high should be the same. Of course there's always placebo, setting, and various other things that affect the overall high of what you're using.

Its the cut. A lot of dope fiends prefer scramble to raw because of the shit it is cut with, gives a better rush. I can relate in a way. I actually prefer this cutdope I can get compared to the relatively pure, clean shit because of the rush I get from it. I know its cut with some strange shit but it gives a nice rush.

haha thanks for the answers. Those actually look sweet. I'd love to get some of those .
In Canada, they use pure diamorphine in powder form tho (they only use it in heroin safe injection sites in here). I read that in some news article. Could be untrue tho.