• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants medikinet for studies

Spacepioneer

Greenlighter
Hey! This is my first post in this forum so pls feel free to give me advices if i do anything wrong... .
I wanted to try out Medikinet for studies and asked myself what would be a good dose to do so. I have 30mg adult reards.

Thx for answers

i would suggest you try one 30 mg XR cap of methylphenidate (or "retard", as they seem to call them elsewhere around the globe) to start and see where that takes you. either your doctor or friend from which you scored them should be able to give you some dosing guidelines. i'm not sure exactly how the medication is formulated, if it's a pill or capsule with beads inside or what, how it's made up will decide a little bit how you proceed if you want to start with less than one full cap. as you know, these are _sustained release_ capsules so they will release the drug over a period of time... the effects will last a lot longer than for an IR formulation.

Personally, I'd rather use Concerta rather than any other methylphenidate pill. And if Concerta isn't available I'd rather use modafinil