• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Idiosyncratic/Unusual Responses to Cannabis

I've never tripped from smoking weed. :(
RedRum your experience sounds amazing! I wish my first time smoking went a little like that. :/

I've never tripped from smoking weed. :(
RedRum your experience sounds amazing! I wish my first time smoking went a little like that. :/

Ive always been more visual, and my first time was really beautiful I remember going out in a field and it looked like the grass was the greenest green ever! it seemed to stretch on forever. It felt like I spent days walking with my friend.

For me, pot can be pretty damn visual at times. Also for me, pot seems to be a trigger for other shit I've messed with coming back at me. It seems for me, that pot has been kind of a changing and growing relationship. Like smoking weed normally will feel alot different in the time following a trip, than it did before the trip.

For me, pot can be pretty damn visual at times. Also for me, pot seems to be a trigger for other shit I've messed with coming back at me. It seems for me, that pot has been kind of a changing and growing relationship. Like smoking weed normally will feel alot different in the time following a trip, than it did before the trip.

yeah the more I trip on other psyches its like my high from pot evolves with it. Its really actually fucking cool :)

Oh it is definitely super fucking cool! But it can startle the hell out of you sometimes if you're like woooww i was not expecting to get that high

Oh it is definitely super fucking cool! But it can startle the hell out of you sometimes if you're like woooww i was not expecting to get that high

that happened the other day man I was tripping man, I layed there listening to music and I forgot that I was a human being. I was just lost in the visuals. They were really quite intense

Yeah yesterday I took like two waterfall hits of some pretty good weed, expecting to be like pretty high. But it just overwhelmed me, got allll nauseous and shit. I started to feel better, but then it felt like I was on acid for real, for about like 10 minutes. It was just gnarly.

Usually for me right after I smoke, I'll be kinda antsy. And then as I'm comin down I'm pretty relaxed

I guess weed just likes some people more :p cause i smoke ALOT and the effects never wear off, they just get more intense haha its like reverse tolerance.

Weed kills your personality?

Dont get me wrong when I say this, cause I used to love smoking. Ive been smoking for like 4 years and it used to bring out the best in me, everyone used to tell me that I was hilarious and fun to be around while I was high, i wouldnt stop talking, and everything was just better.
Over time i feel like i started getting burned out on weed. I stopped being funny, and instead i started getting really quiet around people while I was high. I would just get lost in my thoughts and end up not saying anything, even when i tried to join a conversation it felt like it was just moving too fast and i was worried about what everyone would think, or if i would come off stupid. That kind of shit never used to happen to me. I wasnt exciting or funny or spontaneous anymore like i used to be.
It affected me while I wasnt high too, during the week at school, i realized i wasnt talking to as many people anymore, i wasnt as outgoing or social. During these weeks I usually smoked every night before school, or just on the weekends. People started telling me that i changed and were asking me what happened and shit which was annoying so i started thinking that weed kills your personality, so i took a break for about a month.
After the first month i started getting my mojo back lol. I started getting a lot more social again and relaxed, i was making people laugh all the time and started making friends with people i never used to associate with. I started pullin waaay more girls than when i was smoking too. Basically my personality came back after i stopped smoking.

None of my friends who smoke could relate to this, and im wondering if anyone else thinks or experienced their personality being killed by smoking too much. and also i was wondering why the high from smoking tree isnt the same anymore, most of my friends say they still get the same feeling that they did the first few times they smoked

A sativa dominant strain can be somewhat psychedelic IME. I wouldn't say I get "visuals" per se, but I definitely feel the psychedelic head space sometimes.
Some of the JWH-*** compounds can be pretty psychedelic as well, mainly -250 for me.

A sativa dominant strain can be somewhat psychedelic IME. I wouldn't say I get "visuals" per se, but I definitely feel the psychedelic head space sometimes.
Some of the JWH-*** compounds can be pretty psychedelic as well, mainly -250 for me.

I might just be sensitive to it but jwh was a heavy trip everytime. I got CRAZY visuals from it. I'm talking swirling walls and the works

These problems are also problems I encountered while regularly smoking weed. I smoked for about a year solid every day at least once. By the end I felt quite changed for the worse.

Meeting people was difficult. Talking with my close friends was boring.

Good news is I quit smoking for about a month and everything came back full force. I felt like I'd never smoked before, if anything I was changed for the better due to a new understanding of being quiet and lost in thought in conversation.

I tried getting high again with some frequency. (About 4 months ago.) The same problems came back very rapidly. The first time just felt wonderful, but after that the problems arose.

Weed isn't for me anymore.

Yeah the same things have been happening with me. I still love weed, and am lucky to be able to constantly smoke supremely potent bud. I used to be really loud and obnoxious but weed (and probably MDMA) calmed me down for the better. Being high made me realize the things that I didn't like about my personality in a certain sense, but also damaged it in a way. Right now I'd rather just smoke by myself.

As for the high not being the same; I think over time you are more able to manage yourself while blitzed. For example: The first time I smoked weed and got really high I was totally fucked up. I ran up a hill and felt as if my legs were behind me and I was unable to talk to the person at Tim Horton's to order doughnuts. My friends would trip me out in different ways and I would laugh my ass off to the point of crying. It was awesome, but it sure doesn't happen any more.

when i used to smoke a lot if i got really high, and this is usually how i could tell i was too high, if i closed my eyes it would instantly feel like i was flipping backwards through space really fast and sometimes would make me naseous.

The first time I smoked pot (Yellow Cab, 1/4g rip from a dirty ass ROOR at Grey Area in A-dam, swallowed a bunch of smoke 'cause I had no idea how to rip a bong haha) it was one of the strongest psychedelic experiences of my life. Tripped for a good 6 hours. Had MASSIVE open eyed visual distortions that put to shame the shrooms I ate a few days later. Everything turned purple, and for a moment I lost all my senses, like being in a sensory deprivation chamber. Even though my eyes were wide open and it was broad daylight on a noisy street, I couldn't hear or see a damn thing. My vision came back gradually, but seemed tilted, and shifted form side to side like I was seeing everything through a fun-house mirror. I followed my brother around completely lost for an hour or so. Eventually he figured out where we were and got us some food at a Subway. He was just finishing paying for the subs when I had to make a mad dash for the door to puke in the street. People laughed and jeered, and my brother insisted that I finish puking in the ally (I was like "fuuuuuck that, I'm getting it all out right here", but he managed to get me to move somehow). We got back to the hotel and I passed out for a good four hours and woke up still completely wasted. Sub tasted real good at that point though. But yeah, weed can kick your ass harder than you would probably think.