• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] The green dragon thread- alcohol extracts and tinctures

lol SORRRRRY this is the first post ive ever made on any forum ever and had no clue. get the sand outa your pussy you fuckin forum crawling nerd, i was under the impression this site was here to help people not be assholes to them.
and @ dankplantgrower, does it have to be 151 or can i use 40 %? id really rather feel as little booze as possible i can go steal as many 26er as i want and am not looking for that

Instead of posting like a fuckhead Budder you should try the forum search engine & you will find a wealth of information. Better yet you could always read the megathread babylonboy kindly linked. The people on this forum are a community & try to help each other. Whinging & coming in aggressive will not get you far here. Forums have etiquette so just relax build up 50 posts & go to the lounge if thats your thing.

Can you post normally? jeez thats annoying to read......

If your not trying to get drunk why make green dragon? It's pretty gross. Make a tincture.... I prefer glycerin over alcohol.

LOL I'd never do something so lame as go waste time on something called a lounge on a fucking forum, i just wanted answers now and i knew people would give them if i asked so get your head out of your ass cuz i wasn't aggressive at all till you lifeless little fucks started chirpin off about people not wanting to waste there life on a fuckin forum. Like no one needs to tell me that i can search this shit up, ive tried that already on Google n shit and i don't feel like wasting my time when i can type a few words and then peace and maybe have an answer when i get back if people will actually help instead of bitch and whine like useless little panzies

And @livinginthealps can you give me a link to that or sumthing? sounds pretty awesome if its weed you can drink without getting drunk, but is it just as strong as the booze stuff??

P.S i wont stop making my 1st post like that, its attention grabbing and funner to make, I already have another question I'm going to ask about methadone lol and i can tell its gunna make nerds shit a cinder block.

Last edited:
P.S i wont stop making my 1st post like that, its attention grabbing and funner to make, I already have another question I'm going to ask about methadone lol and i can tell its gunna make nerds shit a cinder block.

Well if it is a methadone question you should create a thread in Advanced Drug Discussion as methadone is not a basic drug like weed.

Smoke a bowl and relax man. Youre posting stuff like you just want to piss people off (wait til you nerds see my methadone thread!). People who post just to piss other people off are jackasses, trolls, or both. You arent a jackass are you? Calm down and read our advice.

No your normal liquor wont be as effective as high strength alcohol solutions. THC is liberated by alcohol, not the grains dyes and fillers that make up 60% of the liquor you want to use. If you can get your hands on real Everclear, 90% of your solution is the good stuff youre looking for. I only mentioned 151 because some states prohibit disallow sales of such strong alcohol, and 151 is over 75% alcohol.

Please consider taking some time to spell and use punctuation in your posts so it doesnt look like a 4th grader wrote it. I also detest the "THERES A SEARCH BUTTON DUMBASS!" posts by some of these idiots, seeing as how the search function has some real limitations, but it doesnt mean you have to stoop to their level and start hurling insults that appear to be typed by 10 year olds. Please consider googling a glycerin FAQ of you want to drink THC without getting an alcohol buzz. Thinking you can make an alcoholic elixir without feeling the booze is pretty naive.

man people insulted me first I'm just defending myself. n I I didn't want NO drunkenness I wanted as less as possible coupled with being as high as possible because i had never heard of using glycerin, but i'll have to check this glycerin shit out cuz I've honestly never even gotta feel a body buzz from weed n I'm dying to lol

Sorry if this has been answered already,( I haven't seen on this thread), once the dragon has been "finished", can I use the remaining buds? After it's dried out of course. To smoke, perhaps.

there may not be much of an effect since you'd be extracting most of the THC. it could be like smoking vaped weed perhaps..

the alcohol that may be lingering on it (if any) could potentially burn your lungs a bit.

i wouldn't bother unless maybe you threw it in a stash for edibles or something..

This is just the thread for a cannabis extractin mofo like me!

I tried making green dragon and strained the finished product through some kitchen paper. I dried the paper out and scraped it and got a load of poln off it. The bottle when I finished it had poln at the bottom. The green dragon tasted disgusting, it did work but the taste oh!