Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron_Greenbck

Bluelighter
Has anyone bought any of these before?? Im fancying giving them a blast and might purchase some later today after reading some good reports on mephedrone......

so........

1. Are they anygood?

2. Do they actually contain Mephedrone??

3. If so, do they contain enough in each capsule to get decent effects (200-240mg per cap)???

4. Are these worth the money (£54 - 16 caps)?????

Cheers

Thats what i was attempting to get at with question 4.

Because if these are pure mephedrone they work out cheaper.

I would go with pure mephedrone powder as you know what your getting with that. You can pick it up for around £10/£15 a gram so it works out cheaper by my calculations.

A stimulant that in the reports ive read today has more euphoria than MDMA with relatively no comedown, sounds like my kinda thing..........

Im not taking this as gospel untill ive tried it for myself, which hopefully will be in the next fortnight.

heres one trip report i read today.....

http://www.mephedrone.com/experiences/index.html

Sounds great. But that experience sounds a little too good to be true.

sounds good, i would b interested to hear ur views on it, might order some. it was pretty easy to find =D

I've had *the proprietary branded capsule* on a few occasions. I prefer MDMA, but these do pack a serious punch! Orally one capsule provides a pretty strong come up but lasts at most a couple of hours before dissapearing into mild residual stimulation.

Snorted it's pretty good. Nice big woosh on the way up and a very euphoric chatty high, doesn't last long and is pretty moreish. Bloody stinks too...I struggle to snort this anymore afte a paticularly heavy weekend. 8o

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly want to try this, from what I've read. Let's hope it's better than methylone. Not that methylone is really bad. It's just not as good as I hoped.

if it is i wouldnt take it stimulants play hell with my body these days

20 of these bad boys arrived today, 2 gram of methylone tomorrow. Ill report back my findings after Saturday.

Mephedrone Capsule Questions - Don't Worry, no sources

Hello, bluelight, people.

I've finally got sick of the crappy pills doing the rounds in my area and have shelled out for some *capsules*, having done a bit of net research and come across mostly good reviews.

Unfortunately, I'm not really 100% au fait with the science side of these things so was wondering if any of you can offer some advice regarding a couple of things:

Firstly, I'll most likely be taking these things on Friday night at a club. As it's my birthday celebration, I'll be going to the pub straight from work with colleagues and then out to the club with some none-work mates. It's likely that my colleagues will want to buy me a few drinks as it's my birthday and I don't want to seem rude by turning them down, plus some of them are quite straight laced so I don't want to have to say that I'm not drinking as I'm planning on taking some mephedrone later on that evening. Does anyone know how much of a good idea it is to mix these with booze? Or should I just avoid that altogether?

Secondly, there is a farily good chance that some of my mates will have some half decent pills or some crystal and will be dishing it out. Is it a bad idea to mix the *capsules* with MDMA?

And finally, does anyone know how reliable the *capsules* people are delivery wise?

Any advice would be extremely gratefully appreciated,
Cheers.

To be fair, not a lot is known about it. I would imagine that drinking on it would be fine, as it is with similar chemicals (MDMA and methylone). Just don't go overboard, or you might kill the buzz, or it might make you throw up. I reckon there is probably an increased risk of serotonin syndrome, from mixing it with MDMA, but I don't think anyone really knows. Just keep your doses low, and see how it affects you. You can always top up later, as mephedrone isn't supposed to last too long. Have fun! I'm trying it soon.

MDMA is apparently shite with Mephedrone, just stick with one or the other.

Enjoy yourself! (try snorting a 150mg line, you'll be in heaven!)

So just to clarify, the *capsules* are definitely mephedrone? The ingredients aren't listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.