• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Meth- I don't want to quit- Is there any other way?

Does @delightme321 still have any activity? I wonder what happened here.

Hiding drug use from a partner is a rough place to be. I ruined a relationship once or twice from my on again, off again drug use and hiding and everything.

I’m a little perturbed by the moralizing which happened in this thread, and have concerns that may be what kept this user offline. Just a reminder that we’re all in different places, and ‘meeting people where they’re at’ is a huge motto in current harm reduction circles.

It’d be unfortunate for someone to not receive proper help because someone basically stopped all discussion to call them an immoral imbecile.

Last edited:
I hope that she didn't feel turned off either. But I do have to say I don't feel there was an unacceptable level of moralizing, more just some advice by various people that lying about drug user to a partner is inevitably going to end in sorrow. Because it will. If you value your relationship, it is important to understand that. I mean I'm not judging, I lied to my ex wife and led a double life with drugs for 10 years. But you know... she's my ex wife now. it definitely wasn't sustainable. Like I said, in my case, it was a blessing in disguise because she was abusive and not good for me. But if you value a relationship, it is important for someone to tell you, who has experience, that lying about drug use is going to end in sorrow. I don't recall anyone calling her immoral or an imbecile, or anything like that.

I hope that she didn't feel turned off either. But I do have to say I don't feel there was an unacceptable level of moralizing, more just some advice by various people that lying about drug user to a partner is inevitably going to end in sorrow. Because it will. If you value your relationship, it is important to understand that. I mean I'm not judging, I lied to my ex wife and led a double life with drugs for 10 years. But you know... she's my ex wife now. it definitely wasn't sustainable. Like I said, in my case, it was a blessing in disguise because she was abusive and not good for me. But if you value a relationship, it is important for someone to tell you, who has experience, that lying about drug use is going to end in sorrow. I don't recall anyone calling her immoral or an imbecile, or anything like that.

Hey @Xorkoth

I've been thinking about this myself. I don't like taking an abrasive tone with people, but I sometimes fear that by being playful or overly jovial about a situation, I lose my opportunity to make the point as severely as I would like. I never intend to talk down to anyone. I just feel limited by time and text in my ability to quickly and accurately emote the way I would like. Sometimes, I feel frank facts are the only way to do what we're really trying to do in reducing harm.

I know you meant nothing negative by what you said. I just wanted to say I understand your position.

It’s more in the implications of a heated, moralizing response. It’s an obvious end solution that someone might feel someone’s saying that, or actually feel that way..

Other way is not to quitt...you could still be functional at some point......till some point

Other way is not to quitt...you could still be functional at some point......till some point
I’ve done an amazing job at hiding mine from the wife. No one is none the wiser and I’m still rocking on like a rockstar everyday. Everyone compliments me on how handy I am and how ready to help jb any situation I have always been. It’s like my Fucking signature. Me without dope would be a sad state of affairs for everyone. Including me... It’s totally possible to upkeep. You just gotta stay smart. And avoid any bad behaviors!

Last edited:
It's may be ok for u,but not for me.living&lying person by me(my wife&daughter) always brings me pain&sorrow.....so i don't do this anymore.They are totally aware with all my habbits...and I am off meth from two years maybe

I’ve done an amazing job at hiding mine from the wife. No one is none the wiser and I’m still rocking on like a rockstar everyday. Everyone compliments me on how handy I am and how ready to help jb any situation I have always been. It’s like my Fucking signature. Me without dope would be a sad state of affairs for everyone. Including me... It’s totally possible to upkeep. You just gotta stay smart. And avoid any bad behaviors!

I hope that this continues for you, I really do. I just feel compelled to say, without any moral judgment at all (truly), that I do not believe that this will always be the case. It was not for me, after 10 years of successfully hiding it. And I have seen so, so many instances on here and in real life, where eventually such hiding of drug use from romantic partners ending in really bad, sometimes irreparable, trust issues and usually, the ending of relationships, sadly. And if not, then having to stop the drugs, and having to spend much time and years to rebuild trust. Relationships are fundamentally built on trust.

That said, I hope you prove to be the exception, if you value your relationship and truly believe that you are better on meth, and that it's not just the meth confidence telling you that. <3

I hope that this continues for you, I really do. I just feel compelled to say, without any moral judgment at all (truly), that I do not believe that this will always be the case. It was not for me, after 10 years of successfully hiding it. And I have seen so, so many instances on here and in real life, where eventually such hiding of drug use from romantic partners ending in really bad, sometimes irreparable, trust issues and usually, the ending of relationships, sadly. And if not, then having to stop the drugs, and having to spend much time and years to rebuild trust. Relationships are fundamentally built on trust.

That said, I hope you prove to be the exception, if you value your relationship and truly believe that you are better on meth, and that it's not just the meth confidence telling you that. <3
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with everything that you're saying. However, I started using about a month before we met. It made me more confident, charismatic, and energetic (duh) and before me using I was a reclusive depressed fat guy. My wife is amazing in every single way, and I respect and trust her to the fullest extent a human can with someone. Aside from my use, I have never lied nor hid anything from my wife. So I am not using out of personal greed (well, sort of) but I am continuing to be the same man that she fell in love with and trusts to this day. You can call that deceit and say that this isn't who i really am, but it actually is who i am. I just needed something to push it out of me and get me back in the real world. I will always be there for my wife and never do anything to betray her love or trust.

I am aware, however, that this carousel and accompanied music will eventually have to stop and I will be left with no choice but to get off this ride. But I will not let it ruin my marriage.

It's may be ok for u,but not for me.living&lying person by me(my wife&daughter) always brings me pain&sorrow.....so i don't do this anymore.They are totally aware with all my habbits...and I am off meth from two years maybe
I respect that, and I am happy for you. Congratulations on 2 years off dope!