• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Meth lead me
Into a one year psychosis and I m BPD
Sorry to hear of the psychosis and BPD. However, I’d like to point out: Meth is an inanimate object, just like any chemical. It’s not capable of leading, thinking, being “evil”, or any other action that a living thing might take. My theory is some ppl see it as this ultimate, super hard drug that is incapable of being used safely and so they never bother to—or half-ass — take the drug responsibly. How I know responsible use is possible: just via evidence that it’s a Schedule II drug, not Schedule I. Even the govt. is willing to admit how useful it can be when used as directed and by individuals without dormant/latent psychological disorders.

Regardless, it’s not for everyone, obviously. You have my sincerest, heart-felt sympathy, but it’s important not to blame the drug here anymore than you could charge a vehicle with murder after a hit-and-run with a pedestrian occurs. The driver did that, not the car.

Help. I have slept like... maybe 5 or 6 hours over the past 3 days. I am honestly kind of afraid to go to sleep which seems really strange. Like whenever I think about going to sleep it's like I get so scared like I might die in my sleep or something. In the past I have always tried to sleep even a little at home but the past few days I've just taken small naps at work here and there (I work alone so I can get away with it but not for long periods of time). Also I noticed my lips have been super dry like yesterday and today. I use lip balm but it goes back to being dry like in the next hour or so.

Also, I've pretty much always just smoked meth and I noticed recently that the intense high I used to feel is no longer there when I smoke again, which is kind of weird considering I take at least a week off in between the few days I binge a gram. Is that not enough time in between smoking again? I have read here and there that you need to change your ROA to keep getting good highs but honestly I am not willing to hot rail or IV and the last time I put a kinda chunky crystal in one of those empty cellulose pill capsules that you can fill with whatever you want and I felt the high but it was a lot less there, so I never wanted to really go back to doing that again, it just felt like I had kinda wasted the chunk I swallowed.

This basically only leaves boofing as an option. Is the high really as good as people say it is? Are there any rules that I absolutely must not break when boofing in order to like... you know, stay safe?

Also, when I am left with a really small amount of meth in my pipe, I use a tiny dropper to just drip some water into the pipe and then I cover both holes on the pipe and swish the water around vigorously as to get all the residue that might be trapped on different parts of the pipe (my pipe is like super tiny) before I basically boil all the water off and then smoke whatever vapor is produced at the end once the water has boiled off. Is this an acceptable way of getting my last hit? I remember reading before that you can mix it with water or something but then you should let the water evaporate on its own or something? Am I losing any product by boiling this small amount of meth infused water off?

Last edited:
Help. I have slept like... maybe 5 or 6 hours over the past 3 days. I am honestly kind of afraid to go to sleep which seems really strange.
Well it's certainly an irrational fear, but that's not "really strange". I'm sure we could imagine something particularly odd if got creative with it, but let's not focus on that right now :)

Like whenever I think about going to sleep it's like I get so scared like I might die in my sleep or something.
That's extremely unlikely, and anyway, don't fear the Reaper. Everything living is supposed to die eventually. And it's ok when it happens, the same as every piece of glass will eventually break, every edifice will eventually fall. So rather than let that sadden you or scare you, it's easier to take a deep breath and accept that it's returning back home, everything ashes to ashes, dust to dust, and we're no different. Thankfully we can sleep and let our bodies repair while our ghosts fly through the dream realm, and we can reincarnate and be reborn each morning after we sleep. It's no wonder something all living beings share is circadian rhythm.

In the past I have always tried to sleep even a little at home but the past few days I've just taken small naps at work here and there (I work alone so I can get away with it but not for long periods of time). Also I noticed my lips have been super dry like yesterday and today. I use lip balm but it goes back to being dry like in the next hour or so.
You have to put extra effort into staying hydrated because meth is dehydrating. Also, try looking into a mouthwash called Biotene. It works well to thwart cotton mouth, which can contribute to poor dental health. If and when you use meth, be sure to keep some water nearby, and learn to see the more frequent trips to the bathroom as being helpful to your kidneys and healthy for you anyway.

Also, I've pretty much always just smoked meth and I noticed recently that the intense high I used to feel is no longer there when I smoke again, which is kind of weird considering I take at least a week off in between the few days I binge a gram. Is that not enough time in between smoking again? I have read here and there that you need to change your ROA to keep getting good highs but honestly I am not willing to hot rail or IV and the last time I put a kinda chunky crystal in one of those empty cellulose pill capsules that you can fill with whatever you want and I felt the high but it was a lot less there, so I never wanted to really go back to doing that again, it just felt like I had kinda wasted the chunk I swallowed.
Yes, you need more than a week off to reset tolerance fully. Also, other stims exhibit some cross-tolerance, so e.g.: if you substituted Adderall or Vyvanse during a break from meth, tolerance wouldn't completely fall off. How long it takes varies individually and depends on the degree of tolerance. For me, 4-6 wks off kills virtually all tolerance, but some might need a 60- to 90-day break. Regardless, some time is needed for the dopamine downregulation meth causes to wear off. Basically because meth is causing dopamine release, the body—which is very homeostatic—responds by gradually producing less dopamine thus requiring more meth to trigger similar effects. And if stopped suddenly, the brain doesn't bounce back as rapidly as use patterns fall off; it takes time.

Try to remember: meth is a recreational stimulant, and not much good as a productivity stim. This is fine, it's just wise to treat it accordingly. If you want something stronger than coffee while you're working and still be productive, don't seek euphoriants like meth, seek stims like Ritalin, Adderall, Vyvanse, phentermine, 2-FMA, or if meth's just cheaper and easier to acquire, get a decent milligram scale, and measure out your doses and capsulize them. Take the minimal amount you need to be productive. But if you do this, don't expect as much dazzle out of your binging. At least at still works though, unlike, say, MDMA…

When you take time off, check out dissociatives, which arguably help reset tolerance more rapidly. And even if that theory turns out incorrect, dissos are kick-ass fun! 🤟;)

This basically only leaves boofing as an option. Is the high really as good as people say it is?
Sorta but not really. It's hyped a bit too much and is inconvenient and not a very social method of using, lol. You might say it's a … pain in the ass? (ah thank you).

Are there any rules that I absolutely must not break when boofing in order to like... you know, stay safe?
No, just crush up your gear and dissolve it in no more than 2 or 3 ml of warm water. This is maybe best accomplished with an oral syringe you can get at any pharmacy. There's no needle, it's just a small plastic plunger. Pull up the warm meth solution water, lie on your stomach somewhere comfy and be sure you have your phone or something to read or whatever for a few minutes, and you just want to insert the syringe/device just inside your anus because you're aiming for the rectum and not your colon which is deeper back. The rush comes from how quickly the venous membrane of the rectum absorbs and distributes the drug to the blood.

This is a safe way to try out this RoA. In time, you may find that lying flat on your stomach is not necessary. Some people can do this in a bathroom stall standing the whole time and not leak a drop. Other people complain they'll feel meth solution dripping down their leg if they try this. This is why minimizing the amount of water used to dissolve the meth is critical to avoiding loss. If you're not confident or uncertain, attempt trying this without meth, just water, first and see how it goes. It's better than wasting drugs, right?

Also, when I am left with a really small amount of meth in my pipe, I use a tiny dropper to just drip some water into the pipe and then I cover both holes on the pipe and swish the water around vigorously as to get all the residue that might be trapped on different parts of the pipe (my pipe is like super tiny) before I basically boil all the water off and then smoke whatever vapor is produced at the end once the water has boiled off. Is this an acceptable way of getting my last hit? I remember reading before that you can mix it with water or something but then you should let the water evaporate on its own or something? Am I losing any product by boiling this small amount of meth infused water off?
No, you're not losing any product, but you're not gaining any significant amount either most times. I typically just keep the piece clean instead, rinsing it with warm water, sometimes rubbing alcohol first, and if it's really stained, I put on goggles and make a dilute solution of sodium hydroxide (lye, used in soap-making) and I let the piece of glass soak in this for approx. 30 minutes before rinsing it clean. Q-tips are useful to scrub little spots clean. Also, bits of "magic eraser" and a toothpick can be very effective at removing stubborn stains in your glass.

Hot rails don't have to be taken intranasally, you know… It can be akin to using a nectar collector to smoke concentrate, if you're familiar with that technique. In other words, inhale through your mouth after heating a glass tube/straw to nearly red-hot and sucking up a line of crushed meth in a smooth, steady motion like doing a line. The crushed meth is instantly vaporized as it passes up the heated glass tube. When you finish your hit, you can exhale out a huge cloud of smoke, but it's more effective to hold your hit. Regardless, it will rock your world, but bear in mind this is a recreational dose, not a productivity dose.

Imo it kinda just eventually faded into something I was doing like just to do it, it was always readily available because my partner is a user, smokes it bubble style and on occasion I’ll set up the dab rig for her, which is capable of a pretty good little blast, my method is just as ripping some good rosin or hash i set a timer and heat up my quartz nail and then I use a tweezer and drop a chunk in, you get a good few rips out of it after wards too I find the rig almost makes your stash last longer but hey my lady is the one into that, me I was into it pretty good for a time span but these days it can get me too spun out so I tend to stay away from it best I can, taking breaks off meth is for sure my best advice even just a day or 2 man give your body some time to rest cause it’s running at Mach 1 speed most times you tend to not remember this. Eat some yogurts drink some water and that stuff and give your brain some time to slow down other drugs can help with this. Now this is where I come in IV Doper 10 plus years unforchantly these days I just maintain MAT works well for me 3 years clean til my doc got hit gotta love palm beach FL anyways been on the sauce again the dope game just weird these days all this weird shit and the rc and fent colored shit it’s just wild west really damn shame too lots of I’m responsible first timers and passing away because of people being greedy and want higher margins of profit so they cut corners and just make this powdered whatever haha it sucks if you try sometimes you can still find some decent brown but even that polluted with a bit of fent shits in everything probably our cereal soon.

I endulge iv speed balls meth and dope, I get up and hit down town I guess it’s a goofball? Idk names don’t matter. But I’ve found if speed is a bit too much try mixing it but please test your shit do small amounts keep your ass alive your worth it. At my worst though I was iv half gram speed like 2 3 times a day and like I just got used to it but even if your drinking sleeping eating it’s still in your body doing it’s work. Since then I cut it out and man I feel so much better not doing that stuff all the time. I feel better off speed than on it and that’s awesome. Hey bluelight I’ve lurked for a long time even before making this account and thank you guys for your effort and all you do you help some of us more than you know and i guarantee y’all’s are saving some lives with this. Much love.

Gnar Char

A glass cigar tube heated till glowing red from a torch. Blow into the end, not hard enough to pop it but with enough strength for it to expand into a bubble. Once you have your round bubble end, heat one point with the torch grazing the edge horizontally above the bubble when it is red hot keep the fire to the spot and blow until the hole pops. Then keep torching till the hole smooths out. DO not use foil, wastes your dope and the aluminum is horrible, far worse than the dope for you.
search Glass pyrex Smoking Pipe and websites will pop up. It takes some searching but when I ordered mine it came in a brown box with a wine glass on the side for discretion. Shipping and handling, total was 20$ It was awesome but I was new to smoking and cleaned it with a torch to often which ruined it. Make sure you clean your glass piece after every bowl with a q-tip and saliva or water. You can torch it when necessary but always clean it with the q-tip first and leave the meth residue slightly moist so it burns off easier. Constant torching makes the glass porous from the reheating and cooling. Then it eats your meth. literally, it just soaks into the pores of the glass. You MUST smoke properly or u will burn up your meth and constantly be pissed that you aren't getting high. I recommend using a long straw to drop the meth all the way into the bowl and not get it stuck in the stem. Heat the glass to the side of the shard pile, and let the heat spread up the glass to melt the ice instead of scorching it with a lighter. Everyone hold the lighter right under the meth, and that burns it up faster. Meth is technically vaporized not smoked, it melts on the hot glass. If you are alone, take your time and be patient. you will conserve your stash. Once the meth has melted and slid to where you are heating the bowl, Move Your lighter to the other side and repeat the process, rolling in your fingers from 90 degree angle slowly to opposite 90 degree angle. When it starts to smoke, put your lighter a good 1 1/2 inches away from the bowl and steadily rotate the glass back and forth, following the puddle of ice with the lighter, taking slow, even, soft breaths until the smoke is really rolling. Remove heat and take deep fast breath. Blow a little out and finish the smoke in the dick, still rotating back and forth.
This is the proper way to smoke.
I reccomment getting the clipper crystal refillable lighter. You will spend a fortune on bics otherwise. Butane is cheap and accessible.
If you have a burnt taste, you burned it. I never burn my ice. I almost hate to let friends use my pipe because they smoke wrong, don't listen waste dope and burn my bowl.
I would not snort it if I were you. If you want to snort it, go with a hot rail, but make sure you do it with someone who has done it before. or use duckduckgo to read how. You need a torch for this. Buy a torch. Leave the Store. Do not by cigars and a torch. That is like saying LOOK AT ME! IM GOING TO SMOKE METH. The best way to conceal it is to leave it at home. If you must travel with it, keep it in your hand so if you do get pulled over you can put it where it wont be found. Easier for women. I am not joking. Even a small amount of dope can get you locked up for a long time. It isn't worth it. Put it in your ass. Better to leave it. NO MATTER WHAT Do not party on the road, that is what gets you caught.Do not smoke weed in your car, keep it clean and have your insurance registration and license easily accessible. Obey traffic laws, drive perfectly and celebrate your safe arrival home.
don't scrape your stem until all your dope is gone. If you scrape the residue (referred to as ghost by older users) into your bowl of good dope, it will burn up faster and taste worse. I use a drinking straw to get the loose stuff. Then melt the and let it form into ice droplets to scrape into the bowl. I use a cleverly bent bobby pin with the rubber removed. Some people use screwdrivers, that is ok but one wrong click and SHATTER goes your bowl.
Keep your shit straight. Make sure your home and car are clean and everything is in order. If everything looks neat, you just seem like a normal tidy person. Mess is usually the sign of some one to far gone to care about their environment. KEEP IT NEAT
Just drink water. Do not take vitamin C or D, do NOT drink citrus juice of any kind. The Meth metabolites attach to vitamins c and d so you literally piss your drugs away. DO not drink Alcohol and Do NOT smoke weed with meth. They interact poorly and mess with your nervous system. To enhance high, smoke properly, once you get HIGH,Stop. Then relax. Then any time you start to dip, hit your pipe a few times. This way, your high is long lasting and always under control. Have something you like to do with your hands. I am typing this lol and writing two books, and a play. I also DIY anything, sew and learn french. Make good use of your focus, it makes you feel better when you do positive things. Also, sex. Sex is very fun, but sooooo hard if you have been doping for a while. You need to excercise to maintain muscle and not lose to much strength. Sleep. You must sleep!! Many of the Side effects people associate from meth use are actually from poor nutrition and sleep deprivation. Go to this post http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...onger-get-high-Causes?p=13402691#post13402691 I wrote earlier tonight. It explains what you need to know about keeping your body healthy enough to continually get high. I have been using continuously for a very long time. Im hotter than most people dream of. Because I follow the rules. I sleep almost every night, I drink plenty of water, avoid sugar and I maintain a very healthy diet. If you want to have gorgeous skin and teeth, it is possible on meth. Im the proof. No one would think I do this. I look perfect, I am sharp witted and knowledgeable and above all, I make sure that I am safe. That means if you are going to fuck someone who uses that you dont know, which I don't recommend, but it happens, WRAP IT UP. Last thing you need is something from fucking a person that banged with a dirty needle. If you are female, a mirrored earring box is great. The bottom of the box has a mirror finish piece of cardboard that makes it look like the box has no space. In between the black velvet and the cardboard dope fits great, completely reasonable for you to have in a drawer where people don't go often. A male, get a belt buckle with a stash clasp, there are shoes that have the same thing. Also boxer briefs have that perfect little baggie pocket. Well, some do. Be careful, the meth game is a racket. Not everyone can be a responsible user. I myself am having trouble with my supplier. He is using so much that he is under weighing the bags. He is doing this because he knows that I broke my scale. YOu MUST have a scale. They are cheap. Buy one at amazon and get like a jewelry making kit. You need to weigh the jewelry bags. Something like that. Having a scale and dope is a serious crime. You must have a legitimite and legal reason to have everything in your home. When you purchase a torch, get some sod and store together, as if that were the reason. I have a legal reason for everything that could be illegal. Everything has a reason, I am very safe, and I don't think I will ever need to explain why I have a scale to the police. But If I had to, I could. Well. I think that covers most of it. If you have any questions, I have answers!
IceQueen247365
yo, you're so extra. Talking about how you are living proof that you can look good. You're the kind of people that are such a buzzkill because you are so OCD about how its being ingested. Get a life bro and don't quit your day job. I can't stand when people come up with rules for how you are to do drugs..It's just dope man, you can always get more. You sound like a paranoid weirdo that things he knows everything. Get a life.

Meth lead me
Into a one year psychosis and I m BPD
It’s the fact your not sleeping I have had times at my worst that I have been up 23 to 24 days without a break in my mental health. Well not that I was good but I was not in a psychosis. I say that to say this, not every experience is a great idea for you to repeat I have used Meth for awhile I’ve seen the changes in quality, supply, cut and taste. But it’s a gold standard that you need sleep and food/water to live. So if you get some sleep and eat something each 24-48hrs then you will avoid the serious crazy. But if your going down the rabbit hole 🕳 what can you do. Breathe if you have the mental health awareness to see you have stumbled into wonderland then your not crazy it will pass and that’s okay. When you are having a tea party with The mad hatter and everyone can see this but you. That’s the Meth crazy you have to worry about. Take a serious break and if it’s a real problem then get help this can be hard cause a serious problem with your mental health will seem like you are in your own personal movie and your the only one who knows the truth. So don’t think Meth makes you crazy. Choices do, and real crazy is real .

Is that not enough time in between smoking again?
No, you’ll need a month off to lose tolerance.

Have you tried snorting? I used to get a bad burning sensation, but like most things, you get used to it and it becomes part of the experience. I don’t get it anymore and I miss it actually.

Smoking is dirty in my opinion. And it’s fiendish, while one good rail can keep someone satisfied for 12 hour or longer.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?

Run it on foil, it's a waste but without at least a stem to rail it - theirs just no other realistic way to avoid wasting a ton of your product. (As if running it didn't waste enough) Don't get me wrong, I've seen people get extremely creative, but it's just not worth the hassle/risk to me.

Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?

Uh, your local smoke shop. You ask them for an 'oil burner', they may ask you if you want thick or thin glass - thick is usually a little more but will last longer. You could buy bulk online but I don't really see why you would, tbh. Sometimes smoke shops won't have the oil burners out so you have to ask, some just don't carry them.

Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory

If you're using a standard oil burner, DO NOT USE A TORCH. I'm not even sure why people still do. YES, they hit better - YES they hear up faster, but yes they will heat up your pipe to the point of it looking new but causing hairlines you don't see until your pipe shatters (I cool my pipe because I'm not a wild animal). I used torches for a bit & went through so many pipes & so much shit. Now I use bic lighters & keep pipes for months looking new & keep my packed bowls much longer. You're just better off without torches lol.

If it tastes burnt as shit, if it looks burnt as shit - hold the lighter further away, for starters. My ex did this & it was so nasty. It's okay though, don't feel bad bc depth perseption can be a bitch - specially after a couple days. Try using a mirror so you can see where the flames at, it shouldn't be touching the bowl or heating the stem.

I'll stop now, maybe I'm just a snob with smoking, I don't know - I feel like I come in too strong. Feel free to PM me. Gonna answer these & then hop off;

Snorting tips/tools;

•Drop a literal drop of water after you do your line into said nostril to rinse it, sounds weird but very useful.

•I know the drip is horrid, but as soon as you do the line, tilt your head back & suck it all back - directly after chug some water. The first initial drip is the one you mostly taste throughout it well..dripping. It's the one that gets you, so try to get it immidiantly to avoid letting it be as bad as it can be.

•Strong minty gum seriously chews up all the bad taste!

• All in one big line, not divided into multiple. You're just doing it to yourself if you do multiple.

Stash and concealing ideas;

I use makeup bags, personally. Sometimes in an old sunglasses case, my purses, wrapping it up in cloths or a small paper bag & then putting it in a jacket that's hanging in the edge of my closet.
Thank you. I am a seasonal user. I leave it alone for a while, then come back when I really am craving. its been about 10 months, and I am about ready. On edge.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Carefully knock out and remove the filament section of an incandescent bulb. Rinse out the inside of the bulb with water thoroughly. Use a straw to pull in the vapor from the opening in the bulb. The glass is made to withstand heat so this works quite well in a pinch but is no substitute for thin-blown sodium borosilicate glass.

Last edited:
Obviously havnt read all 45 pages but I read a few and found it odd no one mentioned using light bulbs?

They are like the most classic way to smoke meth when in a jam and you don't have a pipe or foil. If you get a clear light bulb(or frosted but can't remember how you defrost them) you just break off the end that goes into the socket and use the light bulb like a pipe except obviously only one in and out so you just kinda hover near it with your mouth and inhale with pinched lips.

Obviously havnt read all 45 pages but I read a few and found it odd no one mentioned using light bulbs?

They are like the most classic way to smoke meth when in a jam and you don't have a pipe or foil. If you get a clear light bulb(or frosted but can't remember how you defrost them) you just break off the end that goes into the socket and use the light bulb like a pipe except obviously only one in and out so you just kinda hover near it with your mouth and inhale with pinched lips.
Well, if you use an straw cut short like you might for cocaine insufflation, this works remarkably well – better than pursed lips anyway… the plastic surprisingly doesn't melt of anything if you keep it about pinky finger length… and there's enough opening space around the outside of the bulb that it pulls efficiently.

To break the filament open, I like to set the bulb on a hot mitt in the garage and I use a flat-head screwdriver and a hammer. Hit the bottom of the bulb at a 90° angle, so you kinda glance the bottom of the metal part, remove the metal part covering the black ceramic disc, the fracture the disk and carefully pull out, pinch, and break-off all the filament light bulb shit from the inside. The frosting comes right out with just a water rinse. You have to be a little delicate here so as not to break the rest of the bulb, but with a little practice, it's not very difficult…

l-theanine prevents neurotoxicity, it slows the heart a little bit, and it helps calm you down to prevent anxiety / paranoia
cayenne pepper is really good to keep on hand because it helps with vasoconstriction. i like to put a little in my gums and swish some around in my mouth to increase salivation. it burns the first time, but you get used to it pretty fast. just don't swallow too much at once or it will really burn the throat. it's not a long lasting burn compared to other peppers though.
grapeseed extract is another good vasodilator, and it's also a really good antioxidant that benefits the skin, so i always take it every couple hours on meth. resveratrol is another good antioxidant to take with it
potassium is important for hydration and is drained by amphetamine use, so it is important to eat high potassium foods or take potassium. mineral water is always preferred over normal tap water. if you feel like you can't absorb potassium or magnesium, you might need taurine. i think n-iso is more likely to drain taurine than meth is.
eat cucumbers
niacin is good for detoxing the heart after a lot of adrenaline is converted into adrenochrome. it is very vasodilating and relaxing to take during the crash, just make sure it's pure niacin and not some extended release version of it. i wouldn't even take a full dose of it, because the flush can go from relaxing to uncomfortable if the dose is too high. i just bite off 1/4th of a 50mg tablet. it doesn't really work more than once every day or so
ginkgo biloba really potentiates the high for me, especially if taken a little in advance
i try to take bacopa between binges to help restore the dopamine system. oxiracetam seems to help too.
inositol is good for the serotonin system, and it is also a bit calming and prevents ocd type behaviors during the trip
if i feel totally drained, hemp protein has a lot of good vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in it. i usually add it to smoothies, or i'll add a bit to a protein shake with vanilla or chocolate whey protein. it doesn't have any b-vitamins really, though, so i would take a b-complex capsule with it. beef liver (easier to eat raw imo) is also a really healthy food that restores a lot of nutrients. dark chocolate too. raw eggs give me a burst of energy and i can drink them with no appetite. egg shells help build back tooth enamel if you eat them or powderize them and put them in capsules

Well, if you use an straw cut short like you might for cocaine insufflation, this works remarkably well – better than pursed lips anyway… the plastic surprisingly doesn't melt of anything if you keep it about pinky finger length… and there's enough opening space around the outside of the bulb that it pulls efficiently.

To break the filament open, I like to set the bulb on a hot mitt in the garage and I use a flat-head screwdriver and a hammer. Hit the bottom of the bulb at a 90° angle, so you kinda glance the bottom of the metal part, remove the metal part covering the black ceramic disc, the fracture the disk and carefully pull out, pinch, and break-off all the filament light bulb shit from the inside. The frosting comes right out with just a water rinse. You have to be a little delicate here so as not to break the rest of the bulb, but with a little practice, it's not very difficult…
i have always used salt and rubbing alcohol to clean the frost off. i'm not sure what chemicals are in there, but i always read it is important to clean them out. i have used a glass funnel inserted into the lightbulb to inhale, which worked best, but a rolled up dollar bill worked well enough if it's all i had.

God can't eat said burrito, but if not, well God wouldn't be omnipotent then since God can't produce a sufficiently nuked-to-the-point-of-deicidal microwave burrito.
Conversely one could consider: “If omnipotent, can God create a prison so secure even God cannot escape?” A self-imprisoned deity trapped in a bundle of 5-MeO-DMT. Then God remembers: omnipotence does not bow to paradox, and as the divine springs free of this thought experimental prison a thought occurs to El Dios: God isn't real and immediately
We are part of God, so technically this happens everytime a burrito is too hot for something to eat it. God is unreal and omnipotent to us, because we are only real. Reality is kind of like a prison so secure we can't escape from it, but it was decided that something would be real, so it not truly imprisonment. You can't really imprison yourself, because no matter what, it would be a choice you are freely making, so there is no freedom being restricted. Therefore it is not a paradox. It's just confusing because it would be boring if all consciousness was unreal and all knowing. It was decided that part of it would be made real and unknowing

Do any of you guys have any experience with dental issues? I noticed recently that there is something kind of off about the inside of my mouth. My teeth have been stained a yellowish brown - they used to be white. My gums... though nothing about them seems off right off the bat, when I floss, I do notice the floss sinking in a bit deeper than I feel it should into my gums... I've started chewing Xylitol gum and I noticed when I chew it for a long time, I start tasting a slightly... almost like a sweet, rotten taste in my mouth, just slight hints of it. I've tried grabbing a napkin and dabbing the inside of my mouth in it and smelling it to no avail. I've tried gathering a bunch of spit and spitting it out to see if I could see anything off about the color or anything, but nope.

When I first started having tooth pain, I saw a dentist and he took x-rays but he mentioned that my teeth were actually in good health except for some small cavities that were starting to form near the back teeth, so I figured that maybe it was just from the bruxism that followed some of my more intense highs and brushed it off, but I don't know... I've started using 2 different types of mouthwash - fluoride anticavity and one for healthy gums that is antibacterial. I sometimes even mix some hydrogen peroxide with water and use that to mouthwash. I don't really understand what's going on. I used to get SUPER dry mouth for a while whenever I smoked even a little bit of meth, but recently that all stopped. I think the people selling it started cutting it with something else because my mouth isn't in pain anymore when I smoke and the dryness is manageable with sipping on water while at my desk.

The only issue is that I am almost certain that my gums are slowly deteriorating but I have no insurance and I can't keep visiting the dentist whenever I get paranoid about this, but I'm certain something is wrong. There is no pain, but I just have a gut feeling... Sometimes when I brush or use mouthwash and spit out, everything that comes out is this light pinkish color. I googled that and it said that was a sign of gum disease. But if I had gum issues, why wouldn't the dentist have said anything to me about them when I first visited him and spent 200 dollars on x-rays alone? I'm just so confused and unsure of what to do. Like I said, I can't keep shopping around dentist offices when I live from paycheck to paycheck and don't have any health insurance. If I could get some, I would, but where I live it is very complicated. Basically you either have health insurance through your work, or you have it through the government in the form of Medicaid. I don't understand why but there are no affordable options for individual health insurance plans where I live. It's basically super expensive to pay for your own plan. Like at least 400 dollars a month or so.

I've actually started taking pictures of the inside of my mouth a lot these days. I don't understand. I'm strangely fascinated by how disgusting my teeth and gums look.

Do any of you guys have any experience with dental issues? I noticed recently that there is something kind of off about the inside of my mouth. My teeth have been stained a yellowish brown - they used to be white. My gums... though nothing about them seems off right off the bat, when I floss, I do notice the floss sinking in a bit deeper than I feel it should into my gums... I've started chewing Xylitol gum and I noticed when I chew it for a long time, I start tasting a slightly... almost like a sweet, rotten taste in my mouth, just slight hints of it. I've tried grabbing a napkin and dabbing the inside of my mouth in it and smelling it to no avail. I've tried gathering a bunch of spit and spitting it out to see if I could see anything off about the color or anything, but nope.

When I first started having tooth pain, I saw a dentist and he took x-rays but he mentioned that my teeth were actually in good health except for some small cavities that were starting to form near the back teeth, so I figured that maybe it was just from the bruxism that followed some of my more intense highs and brushed it off, but I don't know... I've started using 2 different types of mouthwash - fluoride anticavity and one for healthy gums that is antibacterial. I sometimes even mix some hydrogen peroxide with water and use that to mouthwash. I don't really understand what's going on. I used to get SUPER dry mouth for a while whenever I smoked even a little bit of meth, but recently that all stopped. I think the people selling it started cutting it with something else because my mouth isn't in pain anymore when I smoke and the dryness is manageable with sipping on water while at my desk.

The only issue is that I am almost certain that my gums are slowly deteriorating but I have no insurance and I can't keep visiting the dentist whenever I get paranoid about this, but I'm certain something is wrong. There is no pain, but I just have a gut feeling... Sometimes when I brush or use mouthwash and spit out, everything that comes out is this light pinkish color. I googled that and it said that was a sign of gum disease. But if I had gum issues, why wouldn't the dentist have said anything to me about them when I first visited him and spent 200 dollars on x-rays alone? I'm just so confused and unsure of what to do. Like I said, I can't keep shopping around dentist offices when I live from paycheck to paycheck and don't have any health insurance. If I could get some, I would, but where I live it is very complicated. Basically you either have health insurance through your work, or you have it through the government in the form of Medicaid. I don't understand why but there are no affordable options for individual health insurance plans where I live. It's basically super expensive to pay for your own plan. Like at least 400 dollars a month or so.

I've actually started taking pictures of the inside of my mouth a lot these days. I don't understand. I'm strangely fascinated by how disgusting my teeth and gums look.
Sounds like zinc deficiency. I think n-iso causes this worse than meth, based on my personal experiences, but I can't say for sure. I would drink more raw eggs, or at least take chelated zinc. also, try to eat a bit of egg shell every day to remineralize your teeth. It goes down smoother if you swallow it down with a raw egg after crunching it up a bit. Calcium ascorbate is an alkaline form of vitamin c that can be applied directly to the gums, and the bulk powder is cheap. I wouldn't use it as your main source of vitamin c if the problem goes away, though. It's always best to get that through your diet. i've read a scientific paper on niacin that briefly mentioned it helping gums, too.
when smoking, you should try to rinse your mouth out with salt water for 30 seconds after every few hits, ideally using a good kind like pink himalayan or sea salt. i think fluoride is a scam. nanohydroxyapatite works better, but that's more for the teeth. coq-10 toothpaste is more geared towards gum health. the mouthwash could be irritating your gums more. just brush them gently with coq-10 toothpaste. also brush the inside of the mouth and the tongue. you could also look into "oil pulling." if you ever feel like you aren't salivating enough (assuming it's not just dehydration), putting a bit of cayenne pepper in your gums helps a lot

l-theanine prevents neurotoxicity, it slows the heart a little bit, and it helps calm you down to prevent anxiety / paranoia
Yeah l-theanine is great stuff, I second this advice.

potassium is important for hydration and is drained by amphetamine use, so it is important to eat high potassium foods or take potassium.
Bananas = crucial.

mineral water is always preferred over normal tap water. if you feel like you can't absorb potassium or magnesium, you might need taurine. i think n-iso is more likely to drain taurine than meth is.
eat cucumbers
Yep, diced with a little salt and/or Italian dressing

ginkgo biloba really potentiates the high for me, especially if taken a little in advance
i try to take bacopa between binges to help restore the dopamine system. oxiracetam seems to help too.
inositol is good for the serotonin system, and it is also a bit calming and prevents ocd type behaviors during the trip
if i feel totally drained, hemp protein has a lot of good vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in it. i usually add it to smoothies, or i'll add a bit to a protein shake with vanilla or chocolate whey protein. it doesn't have any b-vitamins really, though, so i would take a b-complex capsule with it. beef liver (easier to eat raw imo) is also a really healthy food that restores a lot of nutrients. dark chocolate too. raw eggs give me a burst of energy and i can drink them with no appetite. egg shells help build back tooth enamel if you eat them or powderize them and put them in capsules
Interesting input, thanks. Might try some of these.

i have always used salt and rubbing alcohol to clean the frost off. i'm not sure what chemicals are in there, but i always read it is important to clean them out.
Idk why but it’s important to do a water wash first. This takes out the frosting. I’ve experimented with isopropanol, acetone, denatured ethanol, etc. Water first, then alcohol and salt if you must, but my concern there is that the alcohol will eventually being affecting the bit of glue that secures the glass to the metal base.

It’s probs not the best thing to smoke out of by any stretch, but in a pinch it’s not that bad either and probably a lot better than chasing vapors off of aluminum foil.

i have used a glass funnel inserted into the lightbulb to inhale, which worked best, but a rolled up dollar bill worked well enough if it's all i had.
‘Sodium borosilicate is best, obviously. As to a straw, I understand the reluctance to use plastic, but dollar bills are dirty, germ-riddled pieces of thin stiff cloth passed from person to person. Not thanks. I also don’t stick them up my nose.

We are part of God, so technically this happens everytime a burrito is too hot for something to eat it. God is unreal and omnipotent to us, because we are only real. Reality is kind of like a prison so secure we can't escape from it, but it was decided that something would be real, so it not truly imprisonment. You can't really imprison yourself, because no matter what, it would be a choice you are freely making, so there is no freedom being restricted. Therefore it is not a paradox. It's just confusing because it would be boring if all consciousness was unreal and all knowing. It was decided that part of it would be made real and unknowing
Sure. Do note: 1.) this is a Simpson’s reference, 2.) I didn’t create the original paradox on which it’s based, and 3.) lotta assumptions being made there. I‘m overall in agreement with you though.

Here in Canada. I’m prescribed Vyvanse or lisdexamfetamine and Dexedrine or dextroamphetamine in fairly high doses. These are prescribed in the same philosophy as methadone maintenance. I’m also dually prescribed for ADHD.

i take 100mg Vyvanse and 30mg Dex on the daily. It keeps me up and happy without all the convoluted, psychotic mess which comes along with meth use. I haven‘t used meth for two months now. This is the longest I’ve gone since 2019.

See if you can get a script like this as a replacement therapy for meth. It works great for me.

Weed can help with the comedown, but when you are smoking meth, an upper, weed is a downer. Mixing stimulants and depressants mess up your bodies natural homeostasis and put increased stress on your heart. Weed is a Central Nervous System depressant and meth effects your Central Nervous system. You won't die from the combo, but its better safe than sorry. The biggest thing is alcohol. It is a diuretic, dehydrates you, and other serious health consequences from mixing meth with alcohol include increased blood pressure, heart failure, respiratory failure and dangerously high blood pressure, along with constricted blood vessels, restlessness and anxiety attacks.
Has anyone ever possibly faced any sort of scientific data supporting claim about "downer+upper putting increased stress on your heart"? Sounds wacky and no one has ever cited anything relating to this. I have always wanted to resolve this. I hope I can finally forget this assumed urban myth until I can correct someone.

I’m prescribed Vyvanse or lisdexamfetamine and Dexedrine or dextroamphetamine in fairly high doses. These are prescribed in the same philosophy as methadone maintenance. I’m also dually prescribed for ADHD.

i take 100mg Vyvanse and 30mg Dex on the daily.
  • That's stellar you found something that works for you! 🤜💥🤛
  • Just wanna point out: you're taking 100 mg Vyvanse + 30 mg Dexedrine ¹ per day—which is a fairly high ℞; you're right!
  • For simplicity's sake, let's say 100 mg Vyvanse becomes ~45 mg of Dexedrine in vivo since its a prodrug for d-amphetamine.
  • Therefore, you're currently taking ~75 mg of d-isomer-only amphetamine per day. Hopefully you agree with my logic there.

It keeps me up and happy without all the convoluted, psychotic mess which comes along with meth use.
  • I submit to you: the psychosis does not come from meth use but rather from meth abuse.
  • And I'm not trying to be coy or cutesy with words; the distinction really matters here.
Consider, if you will: right now you have a ~75 mg / day pharma-grade speed habit. Even for a large ℞ this is still a reasonable dose – compare that to how much meth someone will take when they're abusing it. There are, of course, people who will smoke (technically vaporize) or shoot 2 or 3 grams a day, and I'm sure there have been some ridiculous daily habits even higher, but let's just say you were doing maybe .3 grams a day. That's 300 mg of the n-methyl analogue of d-amphetamine, which is extremely close in terms of pharmacodynamics to actual amphetamine with a very close potency mg for mg ². You wouldn't take 300 mg of of Dex and expect to feel fine…

So now consider the difference between taking ~75 mg of speed versus taking ~300+ mg of (n-methyl) speed. That's four times as much!
  • Meth is a recreational stim but it still needs to be treated with harm reduction techniques and respect to use properly and not traipse into drug abuse territory.
  • Adderall, Dexedrine, and Vyvanse (read: amphetamine) are much better productivity stims, but not the best recreational compounds…
I haven‘t used meth for two months now. This is the longest I’ve gone since 2019.
That's excellent you've exercised discipline and self-control over something that previously vexxed you and gave you problems. Kudos to you! Bravissimo 🙂👍

“There is nothing noble in being superior to someone else. True nobility is being superior to your former self.”
—Hindu proverb
See if you can get a script like this as a replacement therapy for meth. It works great for me.
I've helped people quit their unhealthy meth abuse habits with the drug Wellbutrin, too. It's actually a substituted cathinone stimulant used to control compulsive behavior, curb eating disorders, aide in nicotine cessation, and function as an antidepressant. It makes dealing w/meth comedowns easier and makes it possible to taper a bit instead of the narcoleptic episodes that follow going cold turkey. Useful for tolerance breaks.

FOOTNOTES
1. To be clear, "Dexedrine" is high-grade, d-isomer-only (the best isomer for amphetamines like this) amphetamine. Don't that any of that "dextro blah³" garbage throw you off. The d in d-isomer stands for dextrorotatory, because as an optical isomer it bends like to the right; whilst the other isomer, the l-isomer (for "laevorotatory") bends light to the left. Don't worry about that except to say, the brain is very stereospecific. The same way a left shoe really only fits a left foot, many drugs are the same way – it takes a "right shoe" version of amphetamines to "fit" our brains properly.
2. Let me put it like this: Meth is to Dexedrine what MDMA is to MDA. In other words, they are VERY similar in effect, potency, and duration.

Has anyone ever possibly faced any sort of scientific data supporting claim about "downer+upper putting increased stress on your heart"? Sounds wacky and no one has ever cited anything relating to this. I have always wanted to resolve this. I hope I can finally forget this assumed urban myth until I can correct someone.
Nope, never seen anything of the sort, and I've looked, because I occasionally enjoy the drug cocktail of a benzo and a stim, and wanted to assess how potentially dangerous this could be. For example: Alprazolam + Methedrine = Beautiful Flow States (when dosed properly). But I researched and found nothing.

The misinformation source might be these greedy, swindling, wolves-in-sheep's-clothing exploitation mills they call "rehab facilities" & such. This shit intel is barfed out in the "copy verbiage" drivel slopped onto their archaic websites from two thousand & late. And it sits there w/zero sources or references among a sea of search engine marketing keywords.

They'll be like:
"Blah blah, herp derp," [some bullshit about uppers and downers “confusing the heart” and throwing it into arrhythmia], "herp a derp a lerp, polydrug use ooooOOOOOOoooohhhhh, POLYDRUG! whoaaaohaoaohoahoooo, CROSS-ADDICTEDS and shit! Ah derpa lerpa shnarf shnarf!"
And they never bother to make medical or biochemical sense. They just try to close the sale with scare tactics and expensive inpatient recovery that's nearly ineffective and might be good for you—by pure chance—if you've got shit for brains. Check out some actual copy:
Mixing stimulants and depressants can create unpredictable and problematic reactions. Polydrug use with depressants and stimulants gives the body conflicting signals and causes intense stress on the body. Mixing stimulants and depressants puts stress on a person’s cardiovascular, central nervous system (CNS), and respiratory system.
That's just stating the same, vague, unverified horseshit a few different ways, none of it backed up by any science whatsoever. They go on:
Some of the more severe symptoms of mixing stimulants and depressants include: accidental overdose, cardiac arrest or heart failure, difficulty breathing, respiratory depression, high risk of addiction, increased risk of suicide, coma
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms after polydrug use, call 9-11 immediately for medical assistance.
Oh really? Is "high risk of addiction" a symptom? Or more importantly: is this a 911-call-worthy emergency? No, it's not.

And now, like Alec Baldwin told us in Glengarry Glen Ross: The ABC's of selling are: Always Be Closing:
If a person is abusing these drugs, it’s important to get quality treatment before it’s too late. Professional rehab centers like Harmony Place offer the best chance for addiction recovery.
At least they say "abuse"…

In my opinion, the danger comes from using a short-acting drug with a long-acting drug in the upper/downer combination. For example, if someone does a classic speedball of cocaine and heroin, the cocaine always wears off first because of its shorter duration. A supplementary few doses of coke would be necessary to maintain the balance between uptown and downtown, as it were. If someone has used too much heroin, the cocaine may mask that fact initially via it's CNS stimulant effect. Again though – once it wears off, the person might then find the heroin to be at overdose levels and it stops their breathing.

Conversely, it's also possible to use a downer that takes the initial harshness off a longer duration stim like, say, 4-methylaminorex, but once the downer wears off, if not supplemented, the stimulant's effects might prove to be too much on their own, sending the user into life-threatening convulsions. It's harder to gauge how much you've used sometimes when you have two drugs pushing in opposite directions… So extra caution is very much necessary.

I've been reading some of users reactions and side effects when taking the meth produced these days and it just affirms what investigative journalist discovered. All of these negative side effects you are having is due to the cartel's super crap lab recipe they're using because getting pseudo in large quantities is no longer possible.

Save your money find a better drug.