• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

• That's stellar you found something that works for you! 🤜💥🤛
  • Just wanna point out: you're taking 100 mg Vyvanse + 30 mg Dexedrine ¹ per day—which is a fairly high ℞; you're right!
  • For simplicity's sake, let's say 100 mg Vyvanse becomes ~45 mg of Dexedrine in vivo since its a prodrug for d-amphetamine.
  • Therefore, you're currently taking ~75 mg of d-isomer-only amphetamine per day. Hopefully you agree with my logic there.

• I submit to you: the psychosis does not come from meth use but rather from meth abuse.
  • And I'm not trying to be coy or cutesy with words; the distinction really matters here.
Consider, if you will: right now you have a ~75 mg / day pharma-grade speed habit. Even for a large ℞ this is still a reasonable dose – compare that to how much meth someone will take when they're abusing it. There are, of course, people who will smoke (technically vaporize) or shoot 2 or 3 grams a day, and I'm sure there have been some ridiculous daily habits even higher, but let's just say you were doing maybe .3 grams a day. That's 300 mg of the n-methyl analogue of d-amphetamine, which is extremely close in terms of pharmacodynamics to actual amphetamine with a very close potency mg for mg ². You wouldn't take 300 mg of of Dex and expect to feel fine…

So now consider the difference between taking ~75 mg of speed versus taking ~300+ mg of (n-methyl) speed. That's four times as much!
  • Meth is a recreational stim but it still needs to be treated with harm reduction techniques and respect to use properly and not traipse into drug abuse territory.
  • Adderall, Dexedrine, and Vyvanse (read: amphetamine) are much better productivity stims, but not the best recreational compounds…

That's excellent you've exercised discipline and self-control over something that previously vexxed you and gave you problems. Kudos to you! Bravissimo 🙂👍

“There is nothing noble in being superior to someone else. True nobility is being superior to your former self.”
—Hindu proverb

I've helped people quit their unhealthy meth abuse habits with the drug Wellbutrin, too. It's actually a substituted cathinone stimulant used to control compulsive behavior, curb eating disorders, aide in nicotine cessation, and function as an antidepressant. It makes dealing w/meth comedowns easier and makes it possible to taper a bit instead of the narcoleptic episodes that follow going cold turkey. Useful for tolerance breaks.

FOOTNOTES
1. To be clear, "Dexedrine" is high-grade, d-isomer-only (the best isomer for amphetamines like this) amphetamine. Don't that any of that "dextro blah³" garbage throw you off. The d in d-isomer stands for dextrorotatory, because as an optical isomer it bends like to the right; whilst the other isomer, the l-isomer (for "laevorotatory") bends light to the left. Don't worry about that except to say, the brain is very stereospecific. The same way a left shoe really only fits a left foot, many drugs are the same way – it takes a "right shoe" version of amphetamines to "fit" our brains properly.
2. Let me put it like this: Meth is to Dexedrine what MDMA is to MDA. In other words, they are VERY similar in effect, potency, and duration.
Wellbutrin and naltrexone together are shown in studies to increase recovery rates by 4x used together.

UM okay, so like.... I've been smoking somewhat regularly for almost 2 years now but like this last batch I got, it just tastes horrible. It tastes like all the meth I've had before but amplifying that like... really gross harsh, chemical taste and I have NO idea why it tastes so bad or strong. Like I feel the high enough, but could it be my body is just becoming more sensitive to things because of how long I've been doing this? Or is it more likely that maybe I got a bad batch that was cut with some wonky shit? I have no idea. Honestly, a gram costs a lot where I live (200 USD to be exact) so I don't want to throw it out, but the more I smoke it the less inclined I feel to want to smoke it.... lmao.... and I'm not into IV at all so... ugh...

Or is it more likely that maybe I got a bad batch that was cut with some wonky shit?
Bingo.

You could try baking some epsom salts in the oven until they're ashy dry, then fill up a canning jar 1/3 of the way up with this dried epsom salt and pour pure acetone from the hardware store into the jar, filling it (mostly) the rest of the way. Shake it up and let it sit in the freezer for a good 6 - 8 hrs or so. The salts will settle at the bottom and trap any residual water in them. Then you put a coffee filter in a funnel, put your meth crushed up in the filter, and rinse it through with ice-cold, anhydrous acetone. What pours through should be impurities unless there's water in it still. So keep what you rinse through and let it evaporate and also let the meth you just rinsed dry out completely on a plate. If done correctly, this should be cleaner now, depending on the cut. Good luck!

OUM okay, so like.... I've been smoking somewhat regularly for almost 2 years now but like this last batch I got, it just tastes horrible. It tastes like all the meth I've had before but amplifying that like... really gross harsh, chemical taste and I have NO idea why it tastes so bad or strong. Like I feel the high enough, but could it be my body is just becoming more sensitive to things because of how long I've been doing this? Or is it more likely that maybe I got a bad batch that was cut with some wonky shit? I have no idea. Honestly, a gram costs a lot where I live (200 USD to be exact) so I don't want to throw it out, but the more I smoke it the less inclined I feel to want to smoke it.... lmao.... and I'm not into IV at all so... ugh...
You could hot rail if you want to smoke but just get it done more quickly. You could rail it or parachute it too. You clearly have something which isn't washed well after manufacture.. or the cuts are heavier than usual.

Anhydrous acetone is fairly cheap and can be bought at your local hardware store.

A simple anhydrous acetone wash consists of crushing your meth into powder and giving it a small soak in the anhydrous acetone on a baking tray and then in the oven on low to evaporate. Don't worry about ignition with the oven on low. Your meth will boil at a lower temperature than the acetone.

Meth

‘Methamphetamines boiling point is 215.5 °C.’

Acetone

“It auto-ignites at 465 °C (869 °F). Auto-ignition temperature is also dependent upon the exposure time, thus at some tests it is quoted as 525 °C.”

-Source, Google

Just keep the lightly soaked powder on a metal baking tray and then evaporate on low. Im sure the method the poster above described is a little better for capturing every last bit of residue of the cut, but this will work fine and it's much easier. You can even do this without applying heat if you have patience, suggesting you're somewhere an oven isn't a slick place to keep your meth. Just be patient. Better safe than sorry while igniting acetone trying to smoke your meth.

You could hot rail if you want to smoke but just get it done more quickly. You could rail it or parachute it too. You clearly have something which isn't washed well after manufacture.. or the cuts are heavier than usual.

Anhydrous acetone is fairly cheap and can be bought at your local hardware store.

A simple anhydrous acetone wash consists of crushing your meth into powder and giving it a small soak in the anhydrous acetone on a baking tray and then in the oven on low to evaporate. Don't worry about ignition with the oven on low. Your meth will boil at a lower temperature than the acetone.

Meth

Acetone

“It auto-ignites at 465 °C (869 °F). Auto-ignition temperature is also dependent upon the exposure time, thus at some tests it is quoted as 525 °C.”

-Source, Google

Just keep the lightly soaked powder on a metal baking tray and then evaporate on low. Im sure the method the poster above described is a little better for capturing every last bit of residue of the cut, but this will work fine and it's much easier. You can even do this without applying heat if you have patience, suggesting you're somewhere an oven isn't a slick place to keep your meth. Just be patient. Better safe than sorry while igniting acetone trying to smoke your meth.
The only difference is I'm getting the water out of acetone first by putting it in a jar with dried epsom salts while it sits in the freezer and becomes ice-cold, and then instead of letting everything evaporate in a dish, I'm pouring the acetone over it while it's sitting in a coffee filter in a funnel. Otherwise the impurities don't themselves evaporate. What's the point of the rinse?

Moreover, you do not want to bring meth to its boiling point. That's too high of a temp.

The only difference is I'm getting the water out of acetone first by putting it in a jar with dried epsom salts while it sits in the freezer and becomes ice-cold, and then instead of letting everything evaporate in a dish, I'm pouring the acetone over it while it's sitting in a coffee filter in a funnel. Otherwise the impurities don't themselves evaporate. What's the point of the rinse?

Moreover, you do not want to bring meth to its boiling point. That's too high of a temp.
The majority of the cuts will be gotten rid of with an evaporation method. People do this all the time. The cuts being soluble in the acetone will evaporate. Some people use paper towel to dry because that speeds things up a bit and helps filter.

I agree a coffee filter is probably better. Idk if running a lot of excess acetone is really the most economic way to go, but if it works it works. Id still be keeping the amount of excess very low in case of that possible bit of water being there to suck up my meth, but thats what your extraction method is there for.

Well below boiling point is the main thing Im pointing out for a heat evaporation. The low setting on an oven is 150 degrees farenheit. That is well below boiling.

One follow up to acetone which will help with residues and can actually get more additional cuts out is a wash in pure isopropyl alcohol.

Id still be keeping the amount of excess very low in case of that possible bit of water being there to suck up my meth, but thats what your extraction method is there for.
This is why it needs to be ice-cold and anhydrous. Hence why we salt out the acetone first with MgSO₄.

The majority of the cuts will be gotten rid of with an evaporation method. People do this all the time.
Yeah I know all about burning off the first hit. That works well if the cut is MSM. But when the cut is n-isopropylbenzylamine with a similar MP and BP to methamphetamine, it's not gonna work. It's also not gonna touch unconverted ephedrine and pseudoephedrine.

The cuts being soluble in the acetone will evaporate.
The cuts don't evaporate, only acetone, alcohols, and water will evaporate like that.

Again, technically MSM can be sublimated off, but that's about it. Shit like n-iso will still be stuck in the mixture, unfortunately.

105 degrees Celsius or approx 225F for MSM to boil off, or sublimate while methamphetamine is approx 175 Celsius or 347F exactly. That can be done in a convection oven pretty easily.
This is why it needs to be ice-cold and anhydrous. Hence why we salt out the acetone first with MgSO₄.

Yeah I know all about burning off the first hit. That works well if the cut is MSM. But when the cut is n-isopropylbenzylamine with a similar MP and BP to methamphetamine, it's not gonna work. It's also not gonna touch unconverted ephedrine and pseudoephedrine.

The cuts don't evaporate, only acetone, alcohols, and water will evaporate like that.

Again, technically MSM can be sublimated off, but that's about it. Shit like n-iso will still be stuck in the mixture, unfortunately.
Okay. I did some research based on your post and you're right. I figured based on the fact my way seems to get it because a lot of people use a plate evaporation method. But you're right. In more chemistry geared forums people are doing exactly what you describe.

How would you suggest a simple wash be done for a lay man? Could a wash run with acetone poured thru a coffee filter and dry with a paper towel work well to get the majority of it? I'm aiming at the common reader who knows jack more than us, this conversation.

105 degrees Celsius or approx 225F for MSM to boil off, or sublimate while methamphetamine is approx 175 Celsius or 347F exactly. That can be done in a convection oven pretty easily.
That's the method for MSM removal. That technique has been around since at least the days of the usenet group, alt.drugs.chemistry, aka: the ADC.

Okay. I did some research based on your post and you're right. I figured based on the fact my way seems to get it because a lot of people use a plate evaporation method. But you're right. In more chemistry geared forums people are doing exactly what you describe.

How would you suggest a simple wash be done for a lay man?
I laid it out a bit too thinly perhaps… also, do note there are many tutorials on the web on how to perform an ice-cold anhydrous acetone wash to rinse. You can also recrystallize your gear slowly from a two-solvent recrystallization. For MDMA, you would use IPA and acetone. For methamphetamine, methanol works better than IPA… and again: pair it with acetone as the second solvent.

Basically:
  • Buy epsom salt and bake it spread thin in a pan in the oven at 400° for about an hour or two or until it becomes ashy.
    • This shit is Magnesium Sulfate or MgSO₄
    • It will dry IPA, acetone, methanol, etc. of water being that it's quite hydrophilic.
  • Throw your MgSO₄ into a "Ball" canning jar until it's about 1/3 full.
  • Cover it with hardware-store-bought acetone: make sure acetone is the only ingredient.
  • Put lid on it and shake it up.
  • Let the MgSO₄ settle in the jar while it sits in the freezer overnight.
  • When needed, decant slowly from the top for dry, cold acetone.
  • Crush up your gear
  • Put a coffee filter in a funnel and put your gear on the the coffee filter
  • Slowly pour your dry, cold acetone over the gear, and collect what pours through just in case you fucked something up
  • Empty the coffee filter to a plate to dry. Acetone dries quickly so this won't take long.

Could a wash run with acetone poured thru a coffee filter and dry with a paper towel work well to get the majority of it?
Depends on the cut and whether it is soluble in ice-cold, anhydrous acetone.

I'm aiming at the common reader who knows jack more than us, this conversation.
This is pretty simple, and again: check out the YouTube tutorials. Just search if you need more details. If you can make spaghetti, you can do this.

[EDIT: reworded for friendlier motherfucking tone :)]

Last edited:

This is pretty simple stuff. There are YouTube tutorials for chrissakes. Just search. If you can make spaghetti, you can do this.
That was a great post and guide, thank you.

But you're treating me like I am dumb when I've actually done my research, in part because of you, I spent a good hour reading, And I've explained a social cue, which I'll now explain further - I'm trying to direct this banter to the guest readers who make up the majority of this site's traffic!

Chemistry set knowledge of sublimation points, chemical washes, and etc aremt spaghetti noodles to most people! Most people, drug users included, aren't geeks who are aware of sublimation points for MSM. They most likely don't even know what MSM is.

Do you get why I am getting this (actually really good) info from you even if it's SO benign to your knowledge base? It's so the people reading Bluelight (being the drug geek site it is) can expect to gain that knowledge here!

But you're treating me like I am dumb when I've actually done my research,
No I'm not. I'm trying to point out that you need to keep reading and researching… takes more than an hour anyway. Forgive me if I come off dismissive or like I'm treating you dumb. Not at all my intention.

Chemistry set knowledge of sublimation points, chemical washes, and etc aremt spaghetti noodles to most people! Most people, drug users included, aren't geeks who are aware of sublimation points for MSM. They most likely don't even know what MSM is.
Sorry, I disagree with you. If one can read, one can learn chemistry. Motivation, drive, and desire are all needed here.

Also you make it sound complicated talking about "knowledge of sublimation points, chemical washes", etc. It's not arcane knowledge & wizardry, this stuff, is all I'm saying. Hear me out…
  • For the "guest readers" ☞ sublimation is when something changes phase from solid to gas w/o becoming liquid first.
  • Iodine does this, DMT does this, and so does MSM.
  • If you'd like to know more, here's Wikipedia on the subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(phase_transition).
  • Check out the link on that page to the chemistry apparatus called a "cold finger".
Let's say you make a bolognese sauce from a red wine reduction. Flavor-wise, is this not an extraction? Boiling is essentially refluxing, and cooking spaghetti involves boiling/refluxing, filtration, washing, oftentimes the Maillard reaction, etc. I could even write it out in organic chem lab notation, like,

To a 3L vessel appropriate for a steam bath, there was added 1,100mL of dihydrogen monoxide, and this was rapidly brought to a boil. Then, 500 g of spaghetti noodles were added to the mixture over the course of 30 seconds with stirring. The mixture was returned to boil and allowed to reflux for 7 minutes. The heat was cut and the solution allowed to cool for another minute or so before being strained through a mesh filter, the dihydrogen monoxide discarded, and a few mL of olive oil added to the noodles to improve internoodle lubricity…
… you know; that kinda shit.

Back in the days of The Hive, people were quick to reply to things with a "UTFSE"… that was a little rude, if effective.

Look, if you walk into a room and someone says, "hey, turn on the light, please", you don't have to be able to describe in full detail every nuanced thing that goes into making electricity work from the power company to the room you're in just to turn on the lights, ya know? All you need to know is: flip the switch. Then, if you feel like reading all about how power and electricity work, fine, use the light to read a book about it or whatever, but the point is: flip switches in the meantime and commit yourself to subconscious competency.

Do you get why I am getting this (actually really good) info from you even if it's SO benign to your knowledge base? It's so the people reading Bluelight (being the drug geek site it is) can expect to gain that knowledge here!
  1. That's the entire reason I'm on these threads – to spread awareness bc it's overall a goal of mine to help society end the war on drugs through decriminalization and eventually full legalization.
  2. I think the word you meant there was “banal”, not “benign”, but either way I took your meaning and I feel like you're reading me wrong here.
  3. All I'm pointing out is: this info can be acquired simply by searching. Try it out.

No I'm not. I'm trying to point out that you need to keep reading and researching… takes more than an hour anyway. Forgive me if I come off dismissive or like I'm treating you dumb. Not at all my intention.

Sorry, I disagree with you. If one can read, one can learn chemistry. Motivation, drive, and desire are all needed here.

Also you make it sound complicated talking about "knowledge of sublimation points, chemical washes", etc. It's not arcane knowledge & wizardry, this stuff, is all I'm saying. Hear me out…
  • For the "guest readers" ☞ sublimation is when something changes phase from solid to gas w/o becoming liquid first.
  • Iodine does this, DMT does this, and so does MSM.
  • If you'd like to know more, here's Wikipedia on the subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(phase_transition).
  • Check out the link on that page to the chemistry apparatus called a "cold finger".
Let's say you make a bolognese sauce from a red wine reduction. Flavor-wise, is this not an extraction? Boiling is essentially refluxing, and cooking spaghetti involves boiling/refluxing, filtration, washing, oftentimes the Maillard reaction, etc. I could even write it out in organic chem lab notation, like,

To a 3L vessel appropriate for a steam bath, there was added 1,100mL of dihydrogen monoxide, and this was rapidly brought to a boil. Then, 500 g of spaghetti noodles were added to the mixture over the course of 30 seconds with stirring. The mixture was returned to boil and allowed to reflux for 7 minutes. The heat was cut and the solution allowed to cool for another minute or so before being strained through a mesh filter, the dihydrogen monoxide discarded, and a few mL of olive oil added to the noodles to improve internoodle lubricity…
… you know; that kinda shit.

Back in the days of The Hive, people were quick to reply to things with a "UTFSE"… that was a little rude, if effective.

Look, if you walk into a room and someone says, "hey, turn on the light, please", you don't have to be able to describe in full detail every nuanced thing that goes into making electricity work from the power company to the room you're in just to turn on the lights, ya know? All you need to know is: flip the switch. Then, if you feel like reading all about how power and electricity work, fine, use the light to read a book about it or whatever, but the point is: flip switches in the meantime and commit yourself to subconscious competency.

1. That's the entire reason I'm on these threads – to spread awareness bc it's overall a goal of mine to help society end the war on drugs through decriminalization and eventually full legalization.
  2. I think the word you meant there was “banal”, not “benign”, but either way I took your meaning and I feel like you're reading me wrong here.
  3. All I'm pointing out is: this info can be acquired simply by searching. Try it out.
How is it that you don’t understand I have done plenty of searching and research into this subject beyond that one hour I specified even. Maybe an hour was fine for me based on an underlying knowledge. Maybe Im from a researchers background of some sort and I have good sources set up and an ability to find information lined up. Maybe I can speed read. For all you know, there’s a lot of information I’ve not been able to express properly yet due to this tone of inferiority I’m picking up about myself, an hours research for this attitude is a lot!

Try not self-aggrandizing and telling me I’m not searching, even by asking you for information. I’m not on “googlesearchLight” but I’ve already said more than once I AM researching and maybe even ALREADY have, You ARE speaking to me in a benign (like I am benign) way. I know what I meant to say. You don’t want to get by here with this conversation going any other way than Im not able to use simple search tools because I did t already know your specific knowledge set by looking up YouTube and probably Google.

If you’re more interested in me searching the information for you, so you don’t have to relaying any information. Then don’t. No matter what, you know you’re trying to ruffle my feathers. It’s working by the way. I really don’t appreciate a “lookitup dummy” attitude when I’m actually trying to create a good public resource by searching YOU out. This whole segment of the thread is bullshit now. Bluelight is a web forum and this is athread which is specifically on topic for this. For us, the POSTER to share information rather then this oneupmanship-= for a Googleplex only to search for. All the while also providing all the information asked for, as long as I look like a pissant for not already knowing whatever you think I’m missing! Could I possibly write a more convoluted I ALREADY KNOW MAN for you?

I tried to have a conversation. I’m done.

Meth

Acetone

-Source, Google

Okay, so I bought some 100% Acetone from the local Home Depot and went home, crushed up the meth into a fine powder, put it into a glass container, and pipetted a lot of the Acetone over it. I mixed everything up nicely, then just took some cotton pads and dipped it in there to soak up all the acetone out. I then just had some powder remaining at the bottom, but I was a bit impatient and just used a hair drying to kind of dry everything. I suspect there was still some slight acetone left clumping things together, but I don't live alone and no one knows of my habit so I couldn't just waltz into the kitchen and do as you said with the oven.

Anyway, I smoked the stuff okay, but idk if this method really worked as it was supposed to? I just... idk got a weird feeling about it. The meth I had left over wasn't like opaque at all it was like super white. Anyway, I smoked some and it went okay, but the weird thing is... the hair dryer like blew some of the product out of the glas container I had it in and I didn't want to waste it, so I went and picked up as much as I could and dumped it into the pipe I was using, and used a pipette to put some water in to get all the product to the bottom since some particles were stuck on the walls of the pipe.

Now, here's where it gets weird... The new particles I had added in didnt' end up dissolving into the water at all. Once I had boiled the water off, the particles still hadn't dissolved and kept popping around whenever the heat hit them in the pipe. They eventually burned and like turned BLACK. Like just totally black and covered the pipe in like weird black, burnt residue.

Any explanations as to what could have happened?

Carefully knock out and remove the filament section of an incandescent bulb. Rinse out the inside of the bulb with water thoroughly. Use a straw to pull in the vapor from the opening in the bulb. The glass is made to withstand heat so this works quite well in a pinch but is no substitute for thin-blown sodium borosilicate glass.
Before you rinse out the bulb with water, full it with 2-3 tablespoons of ground table salt (not rock salt flakes) and give it a really good shake for a few minutes.

Then empty out all the salt and only then rinse with water.

The salt cleans up the tiniest broken glass shards, smooths off any remaining glass edges, and removes any coatings on the inside of the bulb.

Water only will often leave glass shards behind.

the hair dryer like blew some of the product out of the glas container I had it in
Aw fuck! :!

and I didn't want to waste it, so I went and picked up as much as I could and dumped it into the pipe I was using, and used a pipette to put some water in to get all the product to the bottom since some particles were stuck on the walls of the pipe.
And something that was not meth, from the floor, made its way into your piece.

Now, here's where it gets weird... The new particles I had added in didnt' end up dissolving into the water at all.
Not meth – that's why.

Once I had boiled the water off, the particles still hadn't dissolved and kept popping around whenever the heat hit them in the pipe. They eventually burned and like turned BLACK.
As most things will, and many things begin to resemble bits o' shard – small chunks of food, litter, shit like that. Don't smoke stuff from the floor.

Like just totally black and covered the pipe in like weird black, burnt residue.
That's nasty shit. Clean your pipe out with water/alcohol and bits of magic eraser pushed around with a toothpick. If that won't get it, carefully add two spoonfuls of lye to a glass of water, stir it in, and let the pipe soak in that for 30 minutes. Should all come right out after that. Drain cleaner works as well.

Any explanations as to what could have happened?
You attempted to vaporize a thing that was not meth resulting in its smouldering. Don't breathe that in. Not a big deal if you did accidentally this time, but avoid for sure in the future.

Last edited:
How is it that you don’t understand I have done plenty of searching and research into this subject beyond that one hour I specified even. Maybe an hour was fine for me based on an underlying knowledge. Maybe Im from a researchers background of some sort and I have good sources set up and an ability to find information lined up. Maybe I can speed read. For all you know, there’s a lot of information I’ve not been able to express properly yet due to this tone of inferiority I’m picking up about myself, an hours research for this attitude is a lot!

Try not self-aggrandizing and telling me I’m not searching, even by asking you for information. I’m not on “googlesearchLight” but I’ve already said more than once I AM researching and maybe even ALREADY have, You ARE speaking to me in a benign (like I am benign) way. I know what I meant to say. You don’t want to get by here with this conversation going any other way than Im not able to use simple search tools because I did t already know your specific knowledge set by looking up YouTube and probably Google.

If you’re more interested in me searching the information for you, so you don’t have to relaying any information. Then don’t. No matter what, you know you’re trying to ruffle my feathers. It’s working by the way. I really don’t appreciate a “lookitup dummy” attitude when I’m actually trying to create a good public resource by searching YOU out. This whole segment of the thread is bullshit now. Bluelight is a web forum and this is athread which is specifically on topic for this. For us, the POSTER to share information rather then this oneupmanship-= for a Googleplex only to search for. All the while also providing all the information asked for, as long as I look like a pissant for not already knowing whatever you think I’m missing! Could I possibly write a more convoluted I ALREADY KNOW MAN for you?
So to be clear: you're deliberately asking questions to which you already know the answer in an effort to put on a show for the educational benefit of others searching the Internet? And this is the format you've chosen, one that promotes unnecessary data redundancy without any care about noise, quality, and/or wasteful data bloat? And I'm supposed to read your mind and play along with this masquerade you've decided is how this forum should work. And when I say let's consider not creating clutter with introductory/novice questions that have already been asked countless times, I'm accused of self-aggrandisation, one-upmanship and intentional "feather-ruffling".

I'd like to say "as if I give a fuck", but I clearly do care or this response and reflecting wouldn't exist. Does this make sense? How ya feeling?

To your point though, I could be more patient at times, so I'm working on it. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Last edited:
SO like, how do you guys ensure you get all the meth vapor residue washed out of your mouth whenever you smoke? I've been really sensitive about washing my mouth out with SOMETHING every time I smoke a few hits bc the past 2 years of me not caring has led to what I believe my enamel being stripped away. Now my teeth honestly sometimes throb even when there's nothing to stimulate it and have nothing in my mouth. I have to constantly massage my gums with great force to make it stop throbbing.

I told myself that this is absolutely the last gram I will ever purchase. It was supposed to be the last gram, but as you'll see with my previous post here, I ended up wasting half of it by trying to wash it without first drying out the acetone I used.

So you don't have to worry about me continuing this unhealthy habit. Today, I actually oil pulled using coconut oil but I realized that that didn't take all the meth residue off as later on while I was mopping the floor, I was able to still taste meth on my tongue.

Normally, I just take huge gulps of water and swish it around my mouth until I can't really taste any meth anymore, but I'm honestly not sure how well that works. Sometimes I use Biotene mouthwash, other times fluoride, sometimes I just end up brushing my teeth... I honestly don't know how to make sure it's all gone, though aside from like maybe taking a wet wipe to the inside of my mouth and just aggressively wiping every corner I can.

Ugh. Am I seriously the only meth smoker here who is dealing with symptoms of meth mouth?

SO like, how do you guys ensure you get all the meth vapor residue washed out of your mouth whenever you smoke? I've been really sensitive about washing my mouth out with SOMETHING every time I smoke a few hits bc the past 2 years of me not caring has led to what I believe my enamel being stripped away. Now my teeth honestly sometimes throb even when there's nothing to stimulate it and have nothing in my mouth. I have to constantly massage my gums with great force to make it stop throbbing.

I told myself that this is absolutely the last gram I will ever purchase. It was supposed to be the last gram, but as you'll see with my previous post here, I ended up wasting half of it by trying to wash it without first drying out the acetone I used.

So you don't have to worry about me continuing this unhealthy habit. Today, I actually oil pulled using coconut oil but I realized that that didn't take all the meth residue off as later on while I was mopping the floor, I was able to still taste meth on my tongue.

Normally, I just take huge gulps of water and swish it around my mouth until I can't really taste any meth anymore, but I'm honestly not sure how well that works. Sometimes I use Biotene mouthwash, other times fluoride, sometimes I just end up brushing my teeth... I honestly don't know how to make sure it's all gone, though aside from like maybe taking a wet wipe to the inside of my mouth and just aggressively wiping every corner I can.

Ugh. Am I seriously the only meth smoker here who is dealing with symptoms of meth mouth?
Meth is so highly soluble in water that rinsing your mouth with lots if h20 is your healthiest thing to do. That said, meth vapour potentially contains many unknown substances from the production process and from pyrolysis - little is known about their effects.

Dry mouth and acidic salivation can add to your meth related dental problems - it ids not just the meth residues

A good rinse with plenty of water followed by good brushing with toothpaste probably best thing

So you don't have to worry about me continuing this unhealthy habit.
I wasn't going to lose any sleep … well… not because of this ;)

taking a wet wipe to the inside of my mouth and just aggressively wiping every corner I can.
Careful not to overdo dental care as this can damage the enamel as well.
More thoughts:
  • I second the advice @Atomic_Decay gives above.
  • Keep using Biotene; it helps prevent dry mouth, which is a problem.
  • Bear in mind: tooth health is partially genetic.
  • I prefer to smoke/vape from a water bubbler which seems to catch and trap some of the free hcl, impurities, cuts, and other unwanted crap that can irritate the mouth, tongue and gums.
  • Give your mouth a break and change up your route of administration sometimes.
    • Try weighing and eating reasonable doses.
    • If you don't mind the brief sting of insufflated meth, you could try that too.
    • Boofing is yet another option. You know, "trunking it"… "suitcasing it", as it were…
  • Also ease yourself into some tolerance breaks and take your mind off fixating by taking some different drugs – personally I like psychedelics and dissos.
Final tip: while I'm taking a stronger stimulant like an amphetamine-class drug, a designer cathinone, research chemical phenidate, or even phentermine or a pharmaceutical stimulant like Adderall or Vyvanse, I avoid caffeine and allow my tolerance to it to drop off. This way when I take a tolerance break from that stimulant, I can revert back to caffeine use and its intake is sufficient once more to keep me functional during the day. Very useful for this purpose, in my book. And I sleep hard in the evenings until the dopamine downregulation wears off … #YMMV