• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Meth & Sex Megathread

It's a complicated thing.. Been reading a bit and it says testosterone is the primary hormone linked to sex drive, but yeah dopamine is as well. I didn't get as far as norepinephrine.

Meth doesn't change my sex drive at all. It might even lower it because I get really focused on communication and intellectual stuff. I'm more interested in sex when I'm lazy and relaxed. But I've never been that interested in sex. I'm not asexual, just find other things more interesting. A guy once said he was sexually frustrated and I said "yeah well I'm intellectually frustrated." He was very.. Basic, and not my preferred type of man.

I've got whacked brain chemistry *and* whacked hormones (worse now than when I was younger), so I'm not very representative of women.
I don’t think as many women as men get that hyper—sexuality from meth and the ones that do seem to be pretty sexual on an average day anyway.

For me, no other stimulant makes me so horny. But it still comes with a strong desire to be somewhat emotionally connected to whomever I am having sex with. I remain somewhat selective in my chem-sex encounters (praise the Lord).

I don’t think as many women as men get that hyper—sexuality from meth and the ones that do seem to be pretty sexual on an average day anyway.

For me, no other stimulant makes me so horny. But it still comes with a strong desire to be somewhat emotionally connected to whomever I am having sex with. I remain somewhat selective in my chem-sex encounters (praise the Lord).

It's a desperate situation for men really LOL.

Sounds like you might have ADHD. That is the atypical reaction that I also get sometimes from my prescribed Dexedrine (as someone with diagnosed severe ADHD.)
I know I probably do have ADD/ADHD, but I stopped taking all medication for it in 2002 or 2003. I did not like how I couldn't drink on it, or I know people who did drink while taking Dexedrine or amphetamine, but I was careful never to mix ups and downs.

Instead I just drink moderate to large quantities of caffeine. How is your ADHD severe?

Edging for as long as he is is VERY dangerous. An erection that lasts for more than 4 hours is classed as a medical emergency because there is an extremely high risk of blood clotting in the penis. This alone can cause permanent erectile dysfunction, but the real risk is of the clot moving elsewhere in the body causing cardiac arrest, pulmonary embolism, or stoke.
I have done 'edging' alone and with men and women, as part of bondage, CBT, a sex kink, etc. Nobody was on METH and we took breaks and had long periods of non-arousal.

I have never used poppers or Amyl/Butyl. If a partner wanted to sniff poppers or Amyl/Butyl during sex or if we were dancing in a club or bar I would probably just leave temporarily while they did this as I do not like how they smell.

Well I love giving head. And getting it 🤣🤣🤣
And for the record, I’m super submissive when with a man. I’m only ever attracted to real dominant type dudes. When with other women tho, I’m always the alpha bitch haha.
How do you dominate women? Getting them hot and bothered by touching, kissing, and oral sex and massage/masturbation when they are in bondage fully nude, but not allowing them to orgasm?

It's a desperate situation for men really LOL.
I certainly expand my sexual boundaries on meth, but not so far that I can’t live with myself when I rotate back to the real world.

I do know guys though who lose all control and would literally jerk off on public transport and accost gay men in public toilets. And my lady friends have endless stories of tweaker customers forcing them to give 5 hours of non-stop blowjob to a limp deck. Though the record for being held down by the back of the head without respite is 7 hours.

Women can be just as horny/sexual or lust driven both in general and I suppose on METH, cocaine, and other stimulants as men if not more than men.

I certainly expand my sexual boundaries on meth, but not so far that I can’t live with myself when I rotate back to the real world.

I do know guys though who lose all control and would literally jerk off on public transport and accost gay men in public toilets. And my lady friends have endless stories of tweaker customers forcing them to give 5 hours of non-stop blowjob to a limp deck. Though the record for being held down by the back of the head without respite is 7 hours.
Yeah I have heard of people I know doing public masturbation with streaking while on METH but they were discreet and did it very late at night. Do the women who you wrote about work in brothels or red light zones?

Wouldn't you run out saliva LONG before 7 hours, though? Especially since you'd be dehydrated by then, too.

Wouldn't you run out saliva LONG before 7 hours, though? Especially since you'd be dehydrated by then, too.
Exactly. But these crazed tweaker customers force the girls to suck them long past the point of enjoyment for anybody. They tell me of customers on ice making them keep sucking - with no break allowed or thought to offer to swap in a new girl - long past the point where chafing turns to skin peeling - for both his dick and her mouth.

It’s fucking criminal. And sexual assault. But unbelievably common - though once the boss finds out decent places ban the guys from returning even though they are by far the most lucrative customers.

Exactly. But these crazed tweaker customers force the girls to suck them long past the point of enjoyment for anybody. They tell me of customers on ice making them keep sucking - with no break allowed or thought to offer to swap in a new girl - long past the point where chafing turns to skin peeling - for both his dick and her mouth.

It’s fucking criminal. And sexual assault. But unbelievably common - though once the boss finds out decent places ban the guys from returning even though they are by far the most lucrative customers.

Why don't they just bite? If someone did that to me, you bet I'm grinding that meat between my teeth.

I know I probably do have ADD/ADHD, but I stopped taking all medication for it in 2002 or 2003. I did not like how I couldn't drink on it, or I know people who did drink while taking Dexedrine or amphetamine, but I was careful never to mix ups and downs.
It is perfectly safe to mix alcohol with a therapeutic dose of script amphetamine. Just try to keep track of how much you are drinking if you are drinking a TON. I’ve done it dozens of times without any issue.
Instead I just drink moderate to large quantities of caffeine. How is your ADHD severe?
I find caffeine to be far harder on me both mentally and physically then Dexedrine.

And my ADHD is just pretty resistant to most of the medications and can cause me to be very dysfunctional even on the medications. Focus, motivation, time management, actually getting what I need to done can all be extremely difficult for me with or without Dexedrine/Vyvanse/Adderall/Ritalin/etc. I would guess that the CPTSD plays a big role here in worsening the ADHD.

You have no idea 😜
This Will Be Fun Dance Moms GIF by Lifetime Telly

Why don't they just bite? If someone did that to me, you bet I'm grinding that meat between my teeth.
If I was 5 foot nothing Asian woman with limited English and not much health insurance, the last thing I would do is bite a six foot 10 stone Aussie tweaker’s dick in a locked room on day 4 of his binge…