Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok found the curb.
Thank goodness.

I went a bit deep just now.

Beware licking the bottom of the bag and any nice little chunky guys down there. lol

They are super heavy. and have a lot to teach you!

I left them away from me. whew! Too much.

No more of that funnyness.

Warning: Wall of death.

Good 'marrow Bluelighters,

Some background; Over the past few months I have fallen into an extremely dark place... A place I'm sure many of you are familiar with. The brink of depression... To not want to live in this world but steers away from suicide for the sole purpose of not wanting to hurt loved friends & family. I was not sure what to do with my life and just filled it with recreational use of 'legal highs'. Over my experiences, I have had one profound, mind-shattering experience of 'ego-death' way more powerful then ever experienced before. With this experience, I have found myself to completely lose need for any and all anti-depressive / anxiety medication. I was able to take complete control of my life, to set goals worth accomplishing and to set out in the physical world to do great things. I believe that in experiencing this 'ego-death' phenomenon in such a hard core manner that I have grown spiritually for the first time in my life. It feels as if my soul was maturing... it's extremely hard to explain with simply words.

After hours of getting myself situated in a head-space I can only explain as 'meditation while being consciously aware', I was able to think, "Now that I have encountered this phenomenon, can it be re-created with someone else and will it help them?" During this time I was put in a position to help my friend 'Cat'. Cat is in the dark place, with only 3 decisions in life. 1. To live on streets; 2. To move elsewhere in the world and wither away from known existence; 3. To move in with myself and focus on getting Cat's life situated. Cat chose to live with me for the moment being and agreed to partake in experimentation.

Experiments;

For these experiments, I sat Cat down and showed him 'WTBDWK: Down the Rabbit Hole'. After completely paying attention to everything in the video I layed Cat down in a comfortable place. Cat is then given 40mg of MXE (Insuff.), Approx 5-10+mg AM-2201 (Smoked. I apologize, my 0.001 scale has been misplaced. I used the very tip of a pen-cap). Cat then lies down in a comfortable position and is then given a playlist of soothing hip-hop instrumentals. Example of a song in the playlist is "Drinking Life" by Chicago instrumental artist Apollo Brown. Before playing the music I tell Cat only two things; 1. "These substances cannot kill you" and 2. "Think about your life". After falling into an 'MXE hole', Cat finally comes back to reality and takes multiple hours to contemplate his experience in his head. Cat then shares his experience with me.

Conclusion; Cat's experience mimics that of my own. Using words such as 'rebirth' and 'spiritual awaking', Cat explains that the experience was the most life-changing, profound experience that Cat has ever witnessed. Cat is in no way to be considered a rookie in hard core substances. Cat is also not a newbie to dissociation or MXE. Cat has experienced MXE holes ranging from 140 to 210mg insuff. Cat states that his experience with the combination and the amount was like no MXE hole he's ever been in. Both Cat and myself believe that an un-prepared user may come out of the experience with mental damage seeing the trip as traumatic instead of enlightening. Tread lightly friends... Know your body, know your mind, know your substance.

-Warning-: I do not want anyone to partake in these experiments. I am not responsible for the mental well-being, and / or physical well-being for anyone willing to conduct their own personal experiments. I do not know if mental / physical damage is being done. I have gone as far as 80mg MXE (insuff.) + 10-15+mg AM-2201 (powder, smoked) to push the human body to it's limits to experiment whether this combination will have any damage before wanting to share this information with anyone. I have noted that under 50mg MXE & a little AM-2201 Cat & I's heart rate has never elevated past 120. I feel safe under the 50mg range, however in my experience under the most extreme circumstances I noticed feelings of an anxiety-attack, heart constriction, and extreme fear / paranoia. Cat has noted that during those extreme circumstances my face was a little pale. It is unknown whether it was due to the substances or the frightening fear / paranoia induced that made my face seem pale. I was literally not capable of being able to physically control myself to come to terms of finding out my heart rate.

Why this combination?
MXE: I believes MXE gives the user a more controllable head-space then K. Not only that, but I believe MXE gives the user the proper amount of dissociation needed to be able to witness extreme ego-death but still attach one's self to the physical reality and TELL themselves that it is not real, the amount of substances will not kill you, and you will be fine.

AM-2201: It is no secret that Cannibinoids will amplify the feeling of dissociation 10x fold (Random number pulled out of my ass). Upon uncovering that AM-2201 is about 3x more potent then JWH-018, I have been conducting experiments with AM-2201 alone. Under high doses I was able to reach a point of psychedelic visuals and a skeletal connection to one's self without implication of any other substances. I figured that AM-2201 is powerful and psychedelic enough to induce the user into the desired hole and point of dissociation with the mixture of MXE.

Music: I believe that melodic, slow-paced instrumental music is crucial for this experience. I find it as a guidance through the experience.. allowing the user to get through the peak stages of the hole in a slow and controlled fashion. The music may be the difference between distinguishing the experience as an enlightening one instead of a traumatic one. You may not even remember you're listening to music during the experience. I use hip-hop instrumentals because Cat & I are hipsters... I would recommend using w/e genre of music you desire. Dubstep is not recommended for use of enlightenment.. with my trials it has changed the experiences from a spiritual one to a recreational one.

Words of Caution:
Before treading head-first in unknown space, first train yourself to know that you will be fine and are not dieing. Try to stay away from mirrors. Build yourself up to the desired hole slowly if you are in-experienced in this head-space. Try to stay away from mirrors... again (unbelievable nightmares have been encountered with staring at mirrors under high-doses under this mix).
Time travel:
I believe that through my trials I have in a sense experienced time travel in my own mental reality. During one of my trials I was laying down in bed while my friends were talking to one another casually. I saw a friend in the corner talk... very strangely then sit down in a chair, do a 180 spin in the chair and put on his jacket. I then noticed carefully that my friend's jacket leaped from the ground-up to his sleeve and that my friend was talking backwards as if someone hit rewind and the words were coming out as gibberish. Once I noticed that I was actually watching the actions unfold in front of me in reverse, time stopped as if my conscious pressed the pause button for a split second. Just the same way that I saw my friend put on his jacket, he took it off.. spoke completely normal, then spun 180 in the chair and stood up. This 5-10 second moment was replayed in the same sense 5 times. Time went forward, paused, went backwards, pause, back forward. It felt as if I was time traveling back and forth in my own reality not once but 5 consecutive times, not only this but the visuals and experience was as clear as day. Once I noticed that I was in a sense 'time traveling', I jumped up in the air and yelled "YES!" however time seemed stuck in a loop until I could hear myself say "YES" and "SEY" at the same time merging at the very end. It wasn't until I said "YES" that time merged together and continued forward normally... I have not been able to re-create this phenomenon. It was experienced at the very beginning of one of my trials, this is probably why I was able to see and remember everything so clearly.

Thank you for taking your time to read through my post. Trust me when I say it's a lot harder and time consuming to write it then read it. Trials are still being continued and will be shared in future posts. I have never learned or done research on meditation, shaman-ism, spiritualism, nor am I Buddhist or religious in any way. I am in no way considered insane in the social world. I did not see "WTBDWK: Down the Rabbit Hole" until AFTER witnessing my pro-found experience... however while viewing it I felt as if I already learned all the information given before some how. It was a very strange and unusual feeling. As if I learned it in my mind due to my experience then learned it in the physical world after watching it.

I am planning on taking aMT and mxe this evening, from what I read it isn't 100% safe but is it the kind of unsafe to try once or the kind of unsafe not do regularily. I know neither of them really exist and there is only unsafe but whatever you get what i mean. Im unsure about this combination and will have to decide once 'up' on the aMT if I feel comftorable mixing these two (no mg scales atm as I lent them out and the MXE is still in the baggie from the supplier so eyeballing is risky as this is my first order of this stuff). Anyway whats anyones opinoin on this? Had a line earlier and still feeling the effects so not sure if this makes much sense haha. Also ive only done lines, never dropped, would it be better to drop(I assume longer more drawn out but less overpowering) or just have a small line?

^If you don't feel effects after two hours, only then redose.
Trust me... if you did a good line something gonna happen. lol
Redose very small because it adds up quickly because it lasts so long.
Try and wait a good hour or even two hours before redosing maybe.

^^Yeah I have felt all sorts of amazing things in my short MXE experience including major time dialation and even moments of what I have perceived could have been time travel.
I can see the clock change time before it does.... etc.
Then I actually get to that moment in time and the clock just changes, but I already watched it and knew it was gonna happen before hand. I recorded this in things I Was writing down while high.

I'm telling you, your mind does things when you are there that it can't do when you are normal.
Time travel and even dimension travel (possibly more appropriate?) is possible to get you there.

I smoked lots of cannabis in all my bouts with MXE every time so far and this could be how I share these same perceptions, although I share a lot of perceptions and experiences with a lot of the users here too.

This substance is not explainable on any one level, or is multi-dimensional in some form.

Sound vibrations, light and brainwaves and mind control or dimension travel and massive information fits seem common. You start "knowing" things you didn't know before and when you get back here some of it actually makes sense.

Yet it's stuff that may make you sound crazy to anyone else when you get back here and say it for it's sheer "out there" derivative.

Even though I have pushed the substance a time or two I feel like it still isn't something I wouldn't try again... since it basically untouchable and you can't seem to learn enough about it.

So much happens when you are there that here seems too normal. You just want to go back.

After traveling dimensions and experiencing such euphoria and understanding of what is possible, reality straight up sucks! Psychonaughts are likely to be some of the most educated and down to earth and in touch with reality people there are, knowing what reality and "out there" really is. Being able to travel both sides and go back to either one.

Prophets, if you will.
"Enlightened ones"

Able to see and feel things from both sides and bring them to both sides as well.

It's like when you go on vacation and you get home.
You have a lot of experiences to share but probably a few you will forget to share of the vacation also. And you are bored you got home and have to go back to the daily grind now.

MXE on shrooms was definitely like a short vacation. (with 3D tri colored edges)

When I broke through my own ego death like a shattered window, I literally saw my frame of view shatter like glass with tri colored edges and fall away from the scene that was large words of feelings of my ego death. It's as is my body didn't exist while this was going on, my mind only knew of a dark space flashing words of unease from my thoughts and then along I came and shattered right through it, realizing I had just defeated my own ego death. The feeling of joy was so great, I told a friend.

I usually sit there and write all this down as it's happening. I begin to "prophecize" if you will.
Each major burst of feelings I manage to have I try and write some it down.

I also text a couple people who I know who are usually eagerly awaiting my written experiences the next morning when they awake. We get to discuss them and see how they all fit in to the big picture.

Last edited:
I just learned of this video.
It appears MXE has something to do with this for real.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT50SV3W5K0
This things I Was saying above, I said before I knew of this video. lol 8o
Now I'm really creeped out.

Somebody turned my noggin' into a quantum physics experiment.

Lol I posted the exact same thing 3 posts up.

Btw. I have just finished my first trial of MXE + Isolation tank combination.

30mg MXE (Insuff.) + 2 hours of Sensory Deprivation Chamber: I felt as if the MXE had little to no effect with this combination. The complete sensory deprivation pretty much blocked out all senses of MXE. Upon ending my session in the chamber, I felt no side-effects / visual dissociation felt from MXE. There were no lingering effects, it was as if I came out completely sober and never took the MXE right before closing the door and laying in the epsom water... it could also be that the mental rejuvenation effect over-came the substance.

I'm going to try the same again tomorrow under 50mg MXE (insuff) 10mg AM-2201 (smoked) if the owner of the tank allows me. Under this combination as stated above I have witnessed what I believed to be true enlightenment through extreme ego-death. Hopefully it won't make me sane ;].

I'll keep this thread updated on my MXE + Isolation Chamber trials.

Do you think Camfetamine and MXE would be a good combo? The clear-headed mental stimulation Camfetamine produces with no psychical stimulation, quite relaxing in fact, combined with MXE. They are both DRI's though so is this anything to be concerned about? Camfetamine is very easy on the body.

Bluedolphin posted MXE + methylone = near heart attack. I did this combo a couple nights ago, did not notice any heart issue but was not paying attention to that. I wrote trip report on it. I don't want to encourage people to do anything dangerous, but thought I should note my experience for posterity or whatever.

For the record, I've been taking methylone almost daily for about a year, about half the time with tramadol or vicodin, and have never noticed any heart issue or even that it caused any increased heart rate (which I have read is common). Maybe I'm just not in tune with what my heart is doing or I have a tolerance, who knows.

My combo also involved what I believe is a relatively low does of methyone (150mg for a medium-large adult male) which might also be a factor. As I have both methylone and mxe, and enjoyed the combo (nothing particularly mindblowing or synergistic, maybe a waste of mxe frankly as I have as much fun on methylone by itself), I guess I'd like to hear more info on this combo and the medical explanation for why it may or may not be risky, since I may find myself contemplating combining these again in the future. Basically, since I'm almost always on MXE these days, just about anything I take these days will likely end up being in combo with MXE.

~psychoblast~

Why would Methylphenidate/Ethyl be bad combining with MXE if you keep the doses very low. I have often heard of people combining Cocaine and Ketamine. I know it isn't wise but what could happen if something went wrong? Is it because they are both DRI's?

A while ago I combined a large dose of MXE (75mg, i had somewhat of a tolerance and it took 40 mg of that batch to have a decent experience) with half a hit of e and shrooms (shrooms were old) and alcohol and weed. In hindsight this is dangerous and stupid. Also, there was no synergy, everything seemed to cancel everything else out. I'm glad I only took half an e pill, considering the danger of combining MXE and stimulants/serotogics.

Will not be doing MXE with stims/serotogenics again. I want to try the tryptamine combo though.

I have to say this particular philosophy is very popular amongst drug users, namely those who love their mushrooms.
"Everything is everything" makes so much sense in regards to this. I suppose thats a stepping stone toward nirvana-having that moment of recognition of how one is interconnected to the rest of the universe in a seamless patchwork...

Pardon my last post if you would, it was rather off topic. However, I recently ordered some mxe & am pretty excited about the experiment based on all of the testimonials I've read while researching the effects. I plan on posting a report afterwards. I'm pretty sure I'll be mixing it up with my daily marijuana intake(just like every other thing I dabble in, weed cuts across all substances)but who knows, most of the reports seem to hint at the thought of smoking anything while on mxe as being undesirable.

I have a couple of times taken MXE near the end of MPA sessions (small doses: 15-20 mg MPA insufflated and later 50-60 mg MXE insufflated). I think about 4-5 hours after. Nothing bad happened, and the MXE seemed to work just fine. I may have been a tiny bit more stimulated than usual, but it was hardly noticeable.

Pardon my last post if you would, it was rather off topic. However, I recently ordered some mxe & am pretty excited about the experiment based on all of the testimonials I've read while researching the effects. I plan on posting a report afterwards. I'm pretty sure I'll be mixing it up with my daily marijuana intake(just like every other thing I dabble in, weed cuts across all substances)but who knows, most of the reports seem to hint at the thought of smoking anything while on mxe as being undesirable.

That sounds extremely weird.. I would highly recommend smoking a cannibanoid as it will / should boost up the effects of the MXE. You could start small like 40mg insuff. then just smoke to set you where you wanna be. If you still aren't in the appropriate head-space, take another bump (I do 20-30mg) after a while and spark it up again. Remember you can always build up to your hole on MXE and taking low doses and building it up with some herb will keep you in the "I know I'm not dieing" head-space which tends to get a lot of people in trouble from what I hear of everyone calling for 9/11 and all that retardation. Not only that but I personally love the clear head-space you get from low doses of MXE. It's a nice mood / mind-setter for when you actually want to go in the hole.

Coming off 200mg bk-MDMA three different times, 10 or 15mg of MXE was administered with what seemed to be heavy vasoconstriction. Peripherals turned somewhat blue. I wouldn't have noticed (due to the headspace) had my girl not voiced her concern.

I'm not sure if my MXE is tainted or what (I've heard rumor that Tiletamine is being passed around).

I have stayed away from stims and MXE since.

ok this is my first post and recently my older brother had a bad experience with not only methoxetamine but also mdma, coke, and acid. he did a gram of mxe, approx a gram of coke, some paper trips, (which i did two of mixed with some top quality mdma last summer and both were potent and what they claimed to be so i have no concerns that any of these drugs were not authentic). Also, it is possible he took ketamine too. He is 32, about 180 pounds and a seasoned veteran when it comes to psycho-active drug combinations. (acid+mdma+ketamine+coke+ mushrooms for example) and have never heard of him having any sort of extended negative side affects from any of these. only the obvious come downs etc. On this new years eve he did said combination, MXE, MDMA, COKE, ACID, weed, alcohol & possibly K. He had a complete mental breakdown and knew i was his brother but all he kept saying was he is the hub and he is the nemesis... its like something snapped in his mind and he trashed my mums house, his girlfriend has left him because he got violent to her while off his face.. my whole family has disowned him (including me) because me and my lil bro had to forcibly remove him from the house.
So this is just a word of warning for anyone looking to do large amounts of this stuff and mix it with other things like MDMA, Acid, Ketamine or cocaine. he has apparently quit all use since then but its put me off class A's for life. it was a horrible experience to have to see, especially my own brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.