• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

lol, should i just breathe in the solvent fumes from the baggie and finally become a glue-sniffer?

I'm sure this shit is already being sold about locally as mephedrone. There's these big crystals like transparent being sold as mephedrone one boy had it at a house party I was at. The people that took it all said it hurt their noses. Didn't look like mephedrone to me, I took a couple of very small lines having not taken meph since about About April though and felt like it did something so maybe not this drug, I was already on very good MDMA pills anyway but whatever it was just seemed like weak meph so possibly not this drug as people are describing.

Yes, it was being sold as meph in London two weeks ago at least. I visited a friend and he had bought some and as I put hot water on it I noticed that the crystals didn't really resolve properly, and the effects of it were different to what we were expecting. Once my 5g bag of mexe arrived I experienced exactly the same dissolving problems and the same effects once injected.

He went back to his dealer and complained about it and got a full refund. Sadly it would appear that genuine meph is now likely to be substituted or at least 'watered down' with mexe in the future which is a shame.

Damnit. Got a gram of it, snorted and felt nice for a while, taken orally I don't notice really anything. I was so sure this was the next big thing, but I really did feel nice after the lines, the smell reminds me of cathinone I think, I've never tried meph or the likes.
Actually now, 1+hour after a nice bomb I feel something weird in my body. Will report more in a while.

Edit1: Now I'm yawning.. that's a good sign from a stimulant. 8)

Edit2: Just had to take 197mg nasally, just to be sure.. seems like a horrible idea already, the drip is terrible, unsolved crystal (I tried to crush it as fine as possible) is dropping down my nostrils, on my face that is.
I don't feel much anything, except pain on forehead and shoulders.

In any case, it seems like a horrible waste of money. Too bad.

Last edited:
this is now being offered on the naughty web. Fuck these unscrupulous vendors.

We are now gong to see low brow bottom feeding scavenger pond scum selling this as Meph

Well after what I consider reasonable testing while others here call it stupidity, my results are fairly plain.

Although it's not inactive it's not strong, although it does have what I consider pleasant effects and definitely a nostalgia trip aha ?

Will try it once more in a club setting but otherwise I'm back to sobriety.

this is now being offered on the naughty web. Fuck these unscrupulous vendors. We are now gong to see low brow bottom feeding scavenger pond scum selling this as Meph
I would say this drug being a crap RC now it's been reviewed by the legal high type reviewers no more of them will buy it if they have any sense. This means it will likely wind up on the black market being sold as "m-kat". I noticed there was no mephedrone around then all of a sudden a flurry of people selling it last weekend. Everyone who bought it was saying it was complete crap. The real mephedrone/4-MMC is experiencing a drought similar to the ketamine drought a few years ago.

Hi there, long time reader first time poster: I thought I would jump in having read a few reviews and bought 2 grams of this. Smelt like mephedrone, which I am familiar with having tried it a few times at uni during the 2009-2010 season of RC's.

Not only was the effect short lived and very weak, I remember thinking "Well, i guess it's ok" which is terrible for an RC, but my beautiful sinuses have developed polyps (my fault for attempting to snort 1.5g's over the course of the evening.) It has a very sandy texture, and clearly causes terrible inflammation of the sinuses. These polyps can become cancerous. Also I have had terrible terrible stomach pains since that night, probably from the 0.5 g I bombed, and I am awaiting the results to find out what has happened there.

So in aid of harm reduction I thought I must give any readers my two cents. I can definitely never take RC's again, and possible not drink alcohol again either. I'll have to hope that my foolishness hasn't killed me, just avoid this substance like the plague. It is harmful, inflammatory, and god knows how they managed to make the powder into uncrushable rocks - god forbid with some sort of other chemical.

Stay safe.

Yeah i tried mine earlier in the week, its quite ironic that this stuff smells more like pre-ban meph than any of the other fake post ban meph 4mec shit ever did, but its like it has about 5% of the good effects of mephedrone and the other 95% is just nasty bulking chemicals that fuck up your nose (mine hasnt stopped running for 2 days since).

For a stimulant it has absolutely no stimulation, infact i went to bed earlier feeling tired earlier than normal after hoofing a whole gram of that shit within a few hours. I wish they could keep the good 5% and the definite meph smell and ditch the 95% garbage, but that would possibly mean we'd be left with mephedrone or something very similar. 8( Its chemical structure is apparently very similar, as is the smell. If only there was one small tweek one could make at home to turn this shit that is almost a little bit mephedrone like into proper mephedrone. I definitely will not be buying any more of this.:| I guess all the tweeks around this formula that can produce anything good have already been taken to the market, and most of them are now long since UK banned.

If this was their final trump card that they were saving to the end they really needn't have bothered, though a lot of street dealers will probably buy it for the smell and flog it as mephedrone. I would have been fooled, but i wont make the same mistake twice on this occasion.

Nanodrop your sinuses will recover, have you snorted water to speed up the clearing and cleansing process? Allthough that is quite an awful thing to do with a throat drip from hell it's probably worth it to clear this stuff out quicker than your own bodies defense mechanisms can. I wouldnt think that one dabble of a very weak RC is going to kill you. You'd have to be the unluckiest person in the world for that to happen.

Last edited:
its now being claimed that this was not correctly synthesised and a powder version of the drug is being offered 8( endless speculation

Going to try my 500mg sample shortly, have suitably lowered my expectations in preperation.

Am I correct in saying insufflation is the way to go, or is oral 'worthwhile' too?

is the crystal or the powder form better? also sum1 told me its better when mixed 60/40 with 3fpm

Nanodrop your sinuses will recover, have you snorted water to speed up the clearing and cleansing process? Allthough that is quite an awful thing to do with a throat drip from hell it's probably worth it to clear this stuff out quicker than your own bodies defense mechanisms can. I wouldnt think that one dabble of a very weak RC is going to kill you. You'd have to be the unluckiest person in the world for that to happen.

What about toxic impurities? There are many chems that can cause chronic tissue damage through corrosion, even in very small concentrations. You sniffed a gram of this unknown shit within a few hours (even though it didn't get you high), made by some lab that desperately needed to get rid of it judging by the amount of shilling from their vendors (a botched synthesis perhaps?), and who's to say that it doesn't have dodgy cardio issues developing further down the line like with other Frankencathinones. If a chemical gives you a very weak buzz, it doesn't necessarily follow that it is very weak on the body. :sus:

NSFW:
You will all be fine
NSFW:
Probably
NSFW:
I hope so

Well I'm far enough through my sample to reasonably conclude that it is pretty much a waste of time, at least when taken nasally in pretty big lines (perhaps 100mg each). Kinda gives that 'aahhhh this is nice' satisfaction that mephedrone does immediately after snorting, but then simply fades into the background and goes nowhere. If I didn't already have time set aside this weekend for bigger and better things, I would consider this experiment a wasted opportunity to take something better...

Also, lurching makes an important point... while there doesn't appear to be any more side effects than you would expect from a similar amount of meph, vasoconstriction and sweating etc. are very much present and could end up becoming dangerous if people try to chase a meph buzz with higher doses.

Edit: oh yeah, as suggested by others stimulation is almost non-existent, I was able to eat crisps without trouble and there isn't much in the way of pupil dilation. At least the compulsion to redose is also pretty much absent.

I'm bored now....

Last edited:
mydrugbuddy: I suppose you are correct, but prior to this I had no sensations in my sinuses at all, and now I have a lot of pressure building up from a group of large polyps, and quite a bit of dull pain. I believe there is definitely something nasty in the crystals. Thanks for the tip, I would snort water but I am having topical steroid therapy to reduce the size of the swelling in my sinuses.

Lurching: Thanks for being the voice of anxiety, you sound like my inner monologue ;)

Honestly I never had high hopes for this, I tried 4-MeAPB after the meph ban (which is the same chemical but with a methyl group where the methoxy is on mexedrone) expected something similar and that was also terribly weak and boring.

the only thing interesting from my perspective is 3-mmc, a luxury I feel I can never indulge in again.

I think It's time to hang up the RC boxing gloves for me.

Sigh.

Thanks for being my guide into chemical/ body warfare Bluelight. It's been fun.

Nitross: I suggest you go for the powder, but it would probably be wiser to avoid it all together. Personally I much more enjoyed doing such things as 30/70 MPA MDAI combo bombed, but not too much or the comedown is quite severe. Infinitely better than this shite.

Ordinary mind: yeh, it took me at least 400mg's to get a substantial effect, and it was severely lacking and really disappointing, therefore the chase was on to make the most of the money I paid (always a good decision).

At one point I felt as though I was nodding off to sleep and back. Again I reiterate the only thing I thought between listening to music and reading about interesting stuff was: "Well, I mean, I guess it's OK".

If I hadn't had these terrible after effects and felt poisoned I might have considered trying it in a combo with MPA (I like MPA, clean and clear stimulation, great for writing or video games) but it was absolutely not worth it whatsoever.

Last edited:
Yeah i tried mine earlier in the week, its quite ironic that this stuff smells more like pre-ban meph than any of the other fake post ban meph 4mec shit ever did, but its like it has about 5% of the good effects of mephedrone and the other 95% is just nasty bulking chemicals that fuck up your nose (mine hasnt stopped running for 2 days since).

For a stimulant it has absolutely no stimulation, infact i went to bed earlier feeling tired earlier than normal after hoofing a whole gram of that shit within a few hours. I wish they could keep the good 5% and the definite meph smell and ditch the 95% garbage, but that would possibly mean we'd be left with mephedrone or something very similar. 8( Its chemical structure is apparently very similar, as is the smell. If only there was one small tweek one could make at home to turn this shit that is almost a little bit mephedrone like into proper mephedrone. I definitely will not be buying any more of this.:| I guess all the tweeks around this formula that can produce anything good have already been taken to the market, and most of them are now long since UK banned.

If this was their final trump card that they were saving to the end they really needn't have bothered, though a lot of street dealers will probably buy it for the smell and flog it as mephedrone. I would have been fooled, but i wont make the same mistake twice on this occasion.

Yeh, I think it is quite obviously a final trump card considering in April the new "Psychoactive substance" legislation comes into effect in Britain and any substance though to be a drug will be illegal (f*cking tory retards, such an idiotic and emotionally driven decision, this legislation technically includes flowers, perfume, and the smell of bacon). I feel as though they knew this would be something to get enough hype that they could shift a lot of it before they have to stop selling.

Almost like a redundancy package

As an update to what I last wrote, I'm going to go ahead and actively pan mexedrone... it's absolute shite. People who have experience with actual mephedrone will, at best, find it 'reminiscent' of mephedrone, as it has that dirty cathinone buzzy feel with a bit of serotonin release to distract you from the fact its actually just a waste of brain cells. it is only really appealling in the sense of 'if you squint your eyes real hard you can sort of pretend it's meph going up your nose.'

On the other hand, if someone without 4mmc experience was to try mexedrone they'd probably think "Hmm... this is niceish I guess, kinda weird, buzz but definately not worth the price or side effects." (sweating, vasoconstriction, minor nausea, unknown other dangers etc. etc.)

The market for this drug is entirely reliant on nostalgia of the mephedrone days..... it's like meph without the fun.

And to top it off, I take back what I said about it not being compulsive... it's just it doesn't make me fiend for more mexedrone, it made me fiend for mephedrone which wasn't even there.... (so glad my meph days are over)

Last edited:
If you guys are still buying this shite on the promise "the powder will be much better" after they ripped you off with the crystal batch which is highly impure you need your heads looking at. The vendors used many people on bluelight etc as Guinnea pigs for yet another batch of unacceptable quality unknown chemicals.

It really is not on. It's your lives your playing with here guys take care <3

There is no real 4-mmc about either and that's from talking to people at the higher end of the spectrum, and they're not prepared to sell this either. I would advise using now to take a break take some mdma or cocaine <insert your poison> instead. Even the mephiest of meph heads are telling me it is a waste of money at the moment :p