• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

rite a lot of bad reviews on ere but i went ahead and took the plunge and bought mexedrone i havnt took legal highe since meth came out (which i loved and still do can get some yellow crystal now and then.... anyway i have been taking drugs for bout 12 13 years nw tried almost everything party wise wudnt ever touch herion tho im babling on bit ere now tppk mexedrone half hour ago and am pretty much off my tits i got it from a well known rc site was edgy bout tryin it i took 0.5 gram in 3ml water and sniffed about .2 in a line well i can verify that this is def good stuff i has nothing on meth but defo good gear hoped this helped people

this thread should be renamed 'mexedrone - a lesson in shilling'

it's so obvious and I hope everyone sees through it.

yea stomach feels bit sore tho im used to taking mdma all the time bought thought id give it a go it defo does get u wired first 10-15 mins i thought the reports were right but then it just hit me i read alot of posts on this site but had to register there now to leave my feed back i wouldnt say its the best thing since sliced bread but yea its defo good and does the trick

dont think so lad as i say i have been taking drugs for over a decade and i am defo geting a hit of it belive me i would be the first to say if any gear wasnt good i sold drugs for a number of years aswell and i am very picky when it comes to a buzz as i said it has nothing on meth what so ever but its defo good i ground the crystal down to fine powder for bedt results i put a note over the crystals and started rubbin it with my bank cart til it was dust and banged it

dont think so lad as i say i have been taking drugs for over a decade and i am defo geting a hit of it belive me i would be the first to say if any gear wasnt good i sold drugs for a number of years aswell and i am very picky when it comes to a buzz as i said it has nothing on meth what so ever but its defo good i ground the crystal down to fine powder for bedt results i put a note over the crystals and started rubbin it with my bank cart til it was dust and banged it

A well known way of changing the chemical formula. Good on yer.

what u mean by that lol if u dont belive me get a gram from somewere not gonna say were i got mine incase u think im a vendor of somthing lol but crush it up bang 0.5 in a wee bit of water and sniff 0.2 and get back to me let me no ur result then

I guess theres different quality batches around

As for meth.. meth is brilliant. or do you mean meph. both brilliant anyway

what u mean by that lol if u dont belive me get a gram from somewere not gonna say were i got mine incase u think im a vendor of somthing lol but crush it up bang 0.5 in a wee bit of water and sniff 0.2 and get back to me let me no ur result then

You took 0.7. That's three times what I needed from a banging result of mephedrone.

Are you asleep yet?

But I'll tell you what. My quality control on whether meph was ever any good was always to start arguing with people on a drugs board as I came up. Yeah, that was always my favourite thing to do.

ColtDan im on about mephadrone lol not actual meth... yea i no its a high dosage but i took the high dosage as i read the reports on ere... i was the same back in the day with meth .2 and i was eating the back of the sofa.... as i said lad its no were near as good as meth but wen taking in the high dose it is a nice clean happy buzz and naw am not sleeping lmao

am not trying to argue lad just givin my opinion i am only on ere tonite as i am at home alone as the missus is working and im listenin to a few beats theres no smack out from it just a nice wired buzz u can still function on it will defo be on it tomorrow nite to when im out tho

0.7g of a chemical you have no prior experience of is really not a good idea. Leaving aside the fact that 0.7g of a chemical is probably not such a great idea in general, I would suggest you adopt the habit of going with an initial allergy test with not only new chems but also new batches of chems you have experience with (cos we all know vendors fuck up sometimes). Start with maybe 1mg and give it at least a couple hours (ideally 24h or more) before slowly upping the dose. You never can be 100% sure of what you have been sold - or of whether or not you happen to have an allergy to whatever you have - so an initial allergy test is always the best way to go.

That aside, welcome to BL and congrats on being the one person who enjoys this substance. I suspect you'll have plenty to pick up cheap over the coming months ;)

thanks for the welcome Shambles im used to taking large quantitys of drugs been so for 12 r 13 years but yeah mexedrone is good regardless the talk about it i never take rcs this is 2nd i took apart from mephadrone i usually to taking mdma