• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Milk, Calcium, and Gabapentin

And btw I know Gabapentin's main therapeutic action is threw calcium channel blockade, and may be a modulator of GABA, but also read it binds to GABAa, and GABAb receptors with low affinity. Do you think agonism of those GABA receptors play any role at all in the effects of gabapentin?

How would this even be measured? I have an idea but I'm unsure if it would tell us anything. Might be worth a try though. You could drink a small glass of milk with your gabs one day, then a few days later, drink a taller glass, then a few days after that, drink two glasses, and if you take the same dose every time then report how strong the effects were each time, you could have some data to build a hypothesis and then others could do the same thing later on and report their results too. You would also have to take note of what kind of milk you were drinking, because you could drink whole milk and all the fat in it will help the absorption, but those results cant be compared to someone who drank non-fat milk. Would be interesting to see if anything comes of this.