• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Natural tolerance?

Mxderroo

Greenlighter
I’ve had this question for quite some time but cannot find any info on it. I am a very occasional user of opiates, not nearly often enough to produce any tolerance- however, I’ve always noticed a very high natural tolerance to any opiate. For example, I can take 60mg of prescribed oxycodone and have a slight nod, whereas friends of mine take less than half of the same dose and pass tf out. I’m a male, 5’11” and 125lbs, without tolerance to any drug besides weed and adderall (for ADHD). Is it possible to just have a naturally high tolerance?

P.S. I’m super new to creating threads, so please correct me if I put this in the wrong area. Thank you everybody :)

Natural tolerance is absolutely a thing. My doctor has even had to add a file to all of my medical records etc saying NATURALLY HIGH RESISTANCE TO MOST KNOWN DRUGS, with many, many annotations and details, examples etc.

Like, when having an endoscopy I was totally benzodiazepine-naive and they had to give me 10mg Midazolam for sedation (2-2.5 is normal and up to 5 is sometimes used). I'm also like 110lb. I have have have much higher than normal doses of almost anything.

Natural tolerance is absolutely a thing. My doctor has even had to add a file to all of my medical records etc saying NATURALLY HIGH RESISTANCE TO MOST KNOWN DRUGS, with many, many annotations and details, examples etc.

Like, when having an endoscopy I was totally benzodiazepine-naive and they had to give me 10mg Midazolam for sedation (2-2.5 is normal and up to 5 is sometimes used). I'm also like 110lb. I have have have much higher than normal doses of almost anything.
Hmmm. Okay, that’s good to know lol. Thank you very much! I appreciate the response. I thought I was getting ripped off for the longest time

I’ve had this question for quite some time but cannot find any info on it. I am a very occasional user of opiates, not nearly often enough to produce any tolerance- however, I’ve always noticed a very high natural tolerance to any opiate. For example, I can take 60mg of prescribed oxycodone and have a slight nod, whereas friends of mine take less than half of the same dose and pass tf out. I’m a male, 5’11” and 125lbs, without tolerance to any drug besides weed and adderall (for ADHD). Is it possible to just have a naturally high tolerance?

P.S. I’m super new to creating threads, so please correct me if I put this in the wrong area. Thank you everybody :)
I abused opioids for 4 years and quitting was the scariest thing to go through after not taking any for 5 years I needed surgery (neck fusion) my tolerance returned almost immediately this is why it’s the most evil drug!