• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

NEED HELP identify substance..

WizzaHash

Greenlighter
So my puppy dogs come home with a mdma cap and tested it with a Mandelin tester it has given the a weird result of light blue Sapphire blue I'd call it just wondering what substances this could be was a brown colour and smelt right but tested wrong

can you post a picture of the results?

light blue color can indicate MDMA itself, 4-FA or methamphetamine among other things

do you have any other reagents? Using more than one reagent will help you narrow down what it is.

can you post a picture of the results? light blue color can indicate MDMA itself, 4-FA or methamphetamine among other things do you have any other reagents? Using more than one reagent will help you narrow down what it is.

If it's MDMA when does MDMA normally test this colour as it was bottom bag product just curious cos I've never seen tests come up this colour normally a lot darker

If it's MDMA when does MDMA normally test this colour as it was bottom bag product just curious cos I've never seen tests come up this colour normally a lot darker
hypothetically if the light blue color IS due to MDMA, I would imagine that indicates it's fairly low purity.

I would actually lean towards it being meth or 4-FA which are both clearly light blue on mandellin as well as both being common adulterants in MDMA. MDMA should be more of a purple or dark blue not light blue.

I am far from an expert on MDMA reagent kits/colors, though.

Keep in mind this is purely speculation, especially with no pictures to go off. It could be ANYTHING.

Usually it’s very dark very quick, I’d be skeptical. This is likely not MDMA.

-GC