• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-doves Part II

the new neo's are legal. there is an australian dispatch. Friends of mine got them sent to their house. they've also have been caught with 25 to 50 of them, kept in a lockup overnight while the fuzzy muff check the contents, and then released in the morning when the cops realize they can't do shit. this is real.

the new neo's are legal. there is an australian dispatch. Friends of mine got them sent to their house. they've also have been caught with 25 to 50 of them, kept in a lockup overnight while the fuzzy muff check the contents, and then released in the morning when the cops realize they can't do shit. this is real.

Did they get them back ????

No they'd be sent to a lab.
4MMC isn't legal mate, it will still fall under federal analogue scheduling for methcathinone.
NSW and Queensland both have analogue state laws as well, don't know about SA, WA or VIC. So if the feds wanna make a move they will.

why whould you assume it had 4mmc or whatever? those tests where done over 18 months ago the ingredients have changed. I'm not sure if he got them back, the real point being he didn't get busted.

The New Neorganics Range - No Tests Done

The results that everyone is discussing is from 2007, Neorganics had to change their formula as 4-MMC got banned in Israel. This happened around October 2008. So the test results are not for the caps that you can buy now (pushup, ND, Spirit, SC).

So what is in them? There needs to be a new content analysis.

Anyone know the legal status of 4-MMC in Australia? I believe you can purchase it for animal use (or as a fertiliser) but is illegal for human consumption, is that correct?

Anyone know what might be in the NEW neorganics range?

dude theyre 4mmc, caffeine and creatine.
ND2s are unknown.

There can not be any 4-MMC in them, as it is a banned substance in Israel (where they are produced) and around the world. The terms and conditions on the neorganics site say that the caps are 100% LEGAL and they could get in big trouble for this if they lied.

from an experience very recently with a new "herbal, legal" cap that looked remarkably similar to the g1 neo's (albeit a different color scheme), 4mmc is a likely combination of the new neorganics range

mephedrone is illegal in isreal and sweeden, and as phase pointed out is still just covered by the analogue laws elsewhere in the world including australia

hypothetically speaking, if neorganics were to move off-shore then i see no reason why they couldn't start back up with the 4mmc combination's. analogue laws are still a grey aras in terms of enforcement atm and to my research have yet to prosecute anyone in australia at least (correct me if im misinformed), of course if you've admitted guilt and intent to distribute or consume it would give much more weight to the prosecution and then it may be worth LE time and resources to try and make that precedent stick in court

oh and phase, another test on the new range would no doubt be another stellar piece of literature and harm minimization ;) ;)

is it the wrong time to ask? are these worth trying?
im desperate! all the mdma has been replaced with mephedrone down here

Did you read the thread? The products tested in 2007 (see page 6 of this thread) contained mephedrone aka 4-methylmethcathinone along with other cathinones and caffeine.

Did you read the thread? The products tested in 2007 (see page 6 of this thread) contained mephedrone aka 4-methylmethcathinone along with other cathinones and caffeine.

I thought the consensus in the thread was that the formulations had changed since then?

^ Quite possibly. Also, my above statement should have read - all of the products contained 4-MMC except SC2.