• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants New Meth? Fentanyl? World Shortage On Meth?

methbussy

Greenlighter
So two years ago in NYC I got into meth played around with it for a good while. So I got to understand the high, and what your body goes through while on it, how things can shrink up on you lol, what happens after the 3rd day of just binging, when snorting the burning, tase of the drip, the texture of it blah blah blah. So the main guy I used to get from in the city was pretty much always consistent with is stuff and now realizing how lucky was. Moved out of the city into a new town took a while to get a new guy up here bc of the trust issue. First few times it was good then other times it was so bad he just replaced them with newer T he just got which was okay. So since I left nyc I haven't gotten the same T but it was good enough. Now since this whole lock down its really changed for the worst bc no one can get any Meth and no one knows why,, I been getting 8balls they last me normally 3 weeks so I had a while to feel it out and something is off.. I needed to do big lines after lines to get high, and my heart will start racing almost right away and I don't get warm like normally you do, and the biggest clue is I don't stay awake long at one point anytime I did a line I would start falling asleep so heavy I kept shacking my head and walking around bc I was not gonna win that fight laying down, which I've never heard or felt that before I was thinking I was oding or it was lace with Fentanyl, and random strong jolts when im sitting down watching tv and my body jumps which normally happens when your in-between sleep, oh and the best part it doesn't even make sex anymore amazing how it used to be. I got a new bag and started doing lines all day into the night I think I went 1.5g to start feeling anything, fast heart beat and than boom it hits all at once and im like falling asleep writing this so sorry about my grammar or random words bc I been writing this for a while now and its taking me so long to check and finish this bc I can't stay force or eyes open, and when I feel that come over and I fight it it takes a hour to pass or I do just fall sleep and don't even knows it sometimes. Oh and like 4 times in the last week doing it I been hearing family members calling me that's not home or angels of people I don't know but in the moment I know its just bc im high and then thats when the heavy fatigue comes. Anyone have similar questions? Answers of what's going on? whatever you want please join in the convo

Yes there's loads of threads about fent in meth all over Bluelight, get yourself some fent testing strips, the piss ones as your piss metabolises as fent so you piss out fent, so put this "meth" into water dip in test strip and seen if it's positive and also those hearing things are meth psychosis so there's meth it there too I think, fuck knows, it could be any RC upper too