• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New stimulant, 4-Methylmethylphenidate (4-Me-TMP)

I tried another 70mg shot. There is a slight rush. It has an odd relaxing feature to it. My heart is thumping, but I feel pretty laid-back.

I must emphasize that IV is simply not worth it ime. There’s no rush to justify doing so, I just did it because of the allure the whole iv preparation ritual has. I just sniff it and it works just fine. I actually shot some up again the other day and my heart was having palpitations and I felt sick, so yeah no more

Good luck finding it lol

Apparently it was the best Methylphenidate analog with a bit of euphoria and functionality….10 years ago it was around, now….good luck.

I have a lot of Isopropylphenidate & 4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate, which is nowhere near the euphoria of genuine Ritalin (Methylphenidate) which I have a legit script for….and Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) d-amph

Just got a gram of both 4-MeTMP and 4F-MPH. I’ve heard good things about combining the 2, one just has to find the right proportions. I’m surprised these compounds don’t get more love. I find them to be great functional stims.

Is it as jittery as Ethylphenidate?
I'm not so sure. If you wanted to feel the effects of Ethylphenidate you can just take Methylphenidate and combine it with alcohol where its converted into Ethylphenidate naturally in your body because of the alcohol. I have never heard of MethylMethylphenidate before, but I have heard of DextroMethylphenidate which is much stronger.

I was reading more about it and I didn't realize MethylMethylphenidate existed, but I proved myself wrong in reading more about it. Oops my bad.

I was reading more about it and I didn't realize MethylMethylphenidate existed, but I proved myself wrong in reading more about it. Oops my bad.
You referring to this compound (4-metmp)? If so than it most definitely does. I find it smoother than the 4f-mph with more mood lifting properties.

I'm not so sure. If you wanted to feel the effects of Ethylphenidate you can just take Methylphenidate and combine it with alcohol where its converted into Ethylphenidate naturally in your body because of the alcohol. I have never heard of MethylMethylphenidate before, but I have heard of DextroMethylphenidate which is much stronger.
Ethanol & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) produce the inactive metabolite Ritalinic Acid and active l-threo-Ethylphenidate which have ZERO dopaminergic properties

Dextro-Threo-Ethylphenidate is the desirable molecule with potent dopaminergic stimulant properties identical to Ritalin it with slightly less Norepinephrine activity

Ethanol + Methylphenidate (Ritalin) increases d-threo-MPH by approximately 40% (Focalin / d-MPH) significantly enhancing the euphoric & pleasurable effects of Ritalin

Like Cocaine & Alcohol = amazingly euphoric combination

Yeah... I used to snort Methylphenidate all the time when I got drunk. It's one of those great combo's. Same as smoking crack when your drunk. It's an amazing high.

I just noticed the picture of both analogs….

4-Fluoro Methylphenidate / 4F-MPH is actually pretty decent. Studies stated 3.33 X more DAT properties than Methylphenidate (Ritalin). When I run out of my Ritalin I usually do little bumps of 4F-MPH. I got 1,000mg each of several MPH analogs before the ban hit Canada. Local vendors gave a heads up few months prior….was a fire sale. Everything was gone in days lol

Sometimes I pulverize Ritalin and add 1/3 4F-MPH and 1/3 IPH Isopropylphenidate (which has same DAT as MPH but only 1/3 NET properties giving it an improved cardiovascular safety profile)

So I have this Frankenstein mixture of genuine Ritalin (about 50%) and 25% 4F-MPH & IPH respectively…..in a jel cap inside a little baggie in my pocket…..out and about at work, little pick me up, few nice bumps and have my pre-mixed Jin & ginger ale in a Canada Dry plastic bottle from gas station lol, have a cigarette in the sun. That my little break during the day lol.