• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(New South Wales) Newbie looking for advice - Sydney meth scene.

bibs

Greenlighter
Hi everyone.
Well, I finally did it, grew a pair and registered so I could post. I’ve devoured literally every thread on here for the past few months and can’t wait to become part of such a cool community.

I suffer from chronic pancreatitis and a lifetime of pain meds sent me on the road to heroin use (IV- it’s too late, I love the needle) about 6 months ago.

I’m now on Suboxone maintenance, and pretty much can only use stimulants. IV coke is annoyingly short for little return, and I’ve been obsessed with trying one proper meth session.

Only problem is, after sourcing meth from 6 different people/places, not once have I experienced the euphoria. Once I had the energy to clean a little, but that’s literally it. I get a rush and then it’s all downhill, symptoms that seem very much like it’s Levo-meth I’ve been buying. Thank you blue light for educating me as to what levo meth even is. :)

So my question really is…does “real” crystal meth still exist in Sydney, or should I just give up? My desire to experience that rush and high, at least once, is proving costly and stressing my husband out. I’m in Western Sydney, and can’t figure out where to turn to next, I’ve exhausted all our contacts. And nope, not attempting to solicit or source…I’d just like some advice on what I should be looking for etc.
Thanks guys.

I don't use meth but I'm in sydney and I know there is high quality crystal getting around. As with all drugs, its about who you know.

How much did you IV?

Do you prefer downers or stims?

I don't use meth but I'm in sydney and I know there is high quality crystal getting around. As with all drugs, its about who you know.

How much did you IV?

Do you prefer downers or stims?
Hi, thanks for the reply :)
Each time, I’ve bought an eight ball and made very generous shots after the initial tester. 1.5 to 2 points approx. the same amount of IV coke gets me bell ringers.

I much prefer downers. I was only on heroin for 6 months but it was the only drug I’ve ever done that threatened my whole existence, that’s how much I loved it. Now I’m on these stupid sub strips and it’s burning me that I wouldn’t feel H, so I’m trying to feel something…anything to give me some energy and focus.

Hi everyone.
Well, I finally did it, grew a pair and registered so I could post. I’ve devoured literally every thread on here for the past few months and can’t wait to become part of such a cool community.

I suffer from chronic pancreatitis and a lifetime of pain meds sent me on the road to heroin use (IV- it’s too late, I love the needle) about 6 months ago.

I’m now on Suboxone maintenance, and pretty much can only use stimulants. IV coke is annoyingly short for little return, and I’ve been obsessed with trying one proper meth session.

Only problem is, after sourcing meth from 6 different people/places, not once have I experienced the euphoria. Once I had the energy to clean a little, but that’s literally it. I get a rush and then it’s all downhill, symptoms that seem very much like it’s Levo-meth I’ve been buying. Thank you blue light for educating me as to what levo meth even is. :)

So my question really is…does “real” crystal meth still exist in Sydney, or should I just give up? My desire to experience that rush and high, at least once, is proving costly and stressing my husband out. I’m in Western Sydney, and can’t figure out where to turn to next, I’ve exhausted all our contacts. And nope, not attempting to solicit or source…I’d just like some advice on what I should be looking for etc.
Thanks guys.
Yes. Absolutely. Top grade meth with a rush like you cannot imagine is available in sydney. But no. Can’t help you find it: make 5000 quality posts over the next year and check again though.

Yes. Absolutely. Top grade meth with a rush like you cannot imagine is available in sydney. But no. Can’t help you find it: make 5000 quality posts over the next year and check again though.
All the help I needed was in your first two words. :) if it exists then I shouldn’t give up. Sorry about my new status…but hey, we all start somewhere. ✌🏽

I should add…the effects of what I’ve been getting pretty much are gone after the taste in throat and hot face. Then it’s just tremors, chest pain, anxiety, sadness and an overwhelming desire to eat and sleep. No happiness, no euphoria, no energy, no mental clarity…not even wanting to stay awake.

Hi everyone.

Thanks guys.

Hey @bibs :)

I'm in Melbourne and smoke meth, but honestly I don't know how good it is. It makes me feel good for a little while then I spend two more days feeling pretty crap but I keep smoking it. Ideally I'd have some then stop, go to sleep, and have some the next day. But I can't. As it is I only get 1-2 pts.

I've had acute Pancreatitis twice and the pain is incredible. I'm diabetic needing insulin now (for life). I'm not sure what chronic pancreatitis is like but I imagine it's horrible.

I MUCH prefer opiates (and benzos) to meth but I can't get them and don't go looking because they'd be a fast track to my demise (they were for my brother).

Thankfully I don't have much actual physical pain but I have a lot of emotional pain and discomfort because my endocrine system is screwed (I've had thyroid problems since before the pancreatitis/diabetes). Plus I'm 48/female, so god only knows what those hormones are doing! (Don't even bother asking the medical profession).

So anyway I can't answer your question at all, just commiserate. Right now I'm having downtime from meth where I just sleep and eat, and well, do normal things haha. I usually go about 3 days, then I decide to buy more. It's really dumb because it takes so much out of me and makes me feel so shit by the end, but seems like a good idea at the time 🙄

Bye for now and good luck..

Abbey x

All the help I needed was in your first two words. :) if it exists then I shouldn’t give up. Sorry about my new status…but hey, we all start somewhere. ✌🏽
No need to apologise. Everyone acting in good faith welcome here.

Hi, thanks for the reply :)
Each time, I’ve bought an eight ball and made very generous shots after the initial tester. 1.5 to 2 points approx. the same amount of IV coke gets me bell ringers.
Taking a test shot (good idea) greatly reduces impact of next full shot. But that’s only for the rush. The total high per quantity of meth should be still approximately the same.

Good meth doesn’t give you a bell ringer like coke. It hits fast but over a minute or two and you can feel it grow (fast) and flow through your body. Not just your head.
I much prefer downers. I was only on heroin for 6 months but it was the only drug I’ve ever done that threatened my whole existence, that’s how much I loved it. Now I’m on these stupid sub strips and it’s burning me that I wouldn’t feel H, so I’m trying to feel something…anything to give me some energy and focus.

Hey @bibs :)

I'm in Melbourne and smoke meth, but honestly I don't know how good it is. It makes me feel good for a little while then I spend two more days feeling pretty crap but I keep smoking it. Ideally I'd have some then stop, go to sleep, and have some the next day. But I can't. As it is I only get 1-2 pts.

I've had acute Pancreatitis twice and the pain is incredible. I'm diabetic needing insulin now (for life). I'm not sure what chronic pancreatitis is like but I imagine it's horrible.

I MUCH prefer opiates (and benzos) to meth but I can't get them and don't go looking because they'd be a fast track to my demise (they were for my brother).

Thankfully I don't have much actual physical pain but I have a lot of emotional pain and discomfort because my endocrine system is screwed (I've had thyroid problems since before the pancreatitis/diabetes). Plus I'm 48/female, so god only knows what those hormones are doing! (Don't even bother asking the medical profession).

So anyway I can't answer your question at all, just commiserate. Right now I'm having downtime from meth where I just sleep and eat, and well, do normal things haha. I usually go about 3 days, then I decide to buy more. It's really dumb because it takes so much out of me and makes me feel so shit by the end, but seems like a good idea at the time 🙄

Bye for now and good luck..

Abbey x
Thanks so much for your reply. I know, we’re our own worst enemies. The anxiety and overall ugliness from my last 6 attempts should really have dissuaded me by now. I just can’t let go of the idea. I’m actually on the 6th lot now, after being promised it’s “real” and great shit, I literally want to neck myself, I’ve basically only used one vein tonight and whatever is in this shit is so caustic that every single vein on both arms is stinging as it goes through them and for ages after. One by one, veins I’ve never touched are getting hard and knotty. :(

Thanks so much for your reply. I know, we’re our own worst enemies. The anxiety and overall ugliness from my last 6 attempts should really have dissuaded me by now. I just can’t let go of the idea. I’m actually on the 6th lot now, after being promised it’s “real” and great shit, I literally want to neck myself, I’ve basically only used one vein tonight and whatever is in this shit is so caustic that every single vein on both arms is stinging as it goes through them and for ages after. One by one, veins I’ve never touched are getting hard and knotty. :(
Maybe we can turn this thread into helping you out a little bit with Harm minimisation in your IV meth use? I don’t want to presume you need any advice though.

Are you on any meds?
28mg suboxone daily, Effexor, maxalon, somac and ondansatron. Used to be on Clonidine for when I was tapering my pain pills (targin, oxycobtin and oxynorm) which came in handy tonight to slow down my heart. And Valium as needed. Although because of my fears of seratonin syndrome I didn’t take Effexor today. My only other idea is that the suboxone is deadening the effects of the meth but the effects I’m getting are very strong, they’re simply the wrong sort…according to my research on blue light. I also regularly get ketamine in the emergency room for my pancreatitis attacks, and have even undergone a week of ketamine infusions to reset my opioid pain receptors, but that was before I started the heroin. We have a dynamite connect for coke, but IV coke scared the shit out of me after reading about it here, and it was such a short lived rush for such an abrupt, ugly comedown that I stopped it recently. That’s about it for my experience, there are names of drugs I read about here that I’ve never even heard of and would have no idea how to source. Your average lebo Sydney drug dealer may be a bit confused with all the numbers and letters :)) I can say that though because I’m Lebanese. Funnily enough, most of what we’ve tried was from white or Asian people. I’ve been searching the internet and msging random handles on Wickr and wats app. But so many of them are scams…I suppose my only other option is the DN.

28mg suboxone daily, Effexor, maxalon, somac and ondansatron. Used to be on Clonidine for when I was tapering my pain pills (targin, oxycobtin and oxynorm) which came in handy tonight to slow down my heart. And Valium as needed.

There’s many complex interactions here. I don’t know where to start.
Although because of my fears of seratonin syndrome I didn’t take Effexor today. My only other idea is that the suboxone is deadening the effects of the meth but the effects I’m getting are very strong, they’re simply the wrong sort…according to my research on blue light. I also regularly get ketamine in the emergency room for my pancreatitis attacks, and have even undergone a week of ketamine infusions to reset my opioid pain receptors, but that was before I started the heroin. We have a dynamite connect for coke, but IV coke scared the shit out of me after reading about it here, and it was such a short lived rush for such an abrupt, ugly comedown that I stopped it recently. That’s about it for my experience, there are names of drugs I read about here that I’ve never even heard of and would have no idea how to source. Your average lebo Sydney drug dealer may be a bit confused with all the numbers and letters :)) I can say that though because I’m Lebanese. Funnily enough, most of what we’ve tried was from white or Asian people.
Fuck! I need to straighten up before i can respond to this.
I’ve been searching the internet and msging random handles on Wickr and wats app. But so many of them are scams…I suppose my only other option is the DN.
Please no. None of this. Stop it all. None of it will ever get you quality meth. But it’s almost guaranteed to end sooner rather than later in a gigantic world of hurt.

The only possible exception is the DNM if you are competent in their use.

Maybe we can turn this thread into helping you out a little bit with Harm minimisation in your IV meth use? I don’t want to presume you need any advice though.
I’m welcome to any feedback and advice. Although I’ve studied all the harm minimisation techniques I can find online and follow them religiously. And I don’t inject myself, my husband does it for me. And I make him incorporate little things I learn from you all, like leaving the needle a few seconds so no excess chemical gets into the tissue upon pullout. And only bacteria wiping your injection surface one way. His technique seems on par with what I’ve read on here. He can get a little shaky at times after he’s gotten on, but I guide him through and we get there with basically no misses. I’ve purposely kept my use beholden to his participation because as sure as I am that I could do it myself, I knew the minute I learned, nothing would stop the downward spiral that was inevitably coming with heroin. Keeping me “anchored” to him for my fix was my version of harm minimisation.

Fuck! I need to straighten up before i can respond to this.

Please no. None of this. Stop it all. None of it will ever get you quality meth. But it’s almost guaranteed to end sooner rather than later in a gigantic world of hurt.

The only possible exception is the DNM if you are competent in their use.
I’m not really, I tried once but couldn’t work out how to get into any marketplaces. So I gave up. I know I know, information overload. It’s because I’m new, cramming it all in :) respond when you feel you can, no pressure :)

Actually, although there are a lot of meds listed there, I can't see any major interactions.

@bibs the only thing I would say is that Effexor should not reduce the effects of meth, in theory, and will not cause seratonin syndrome when used together. So please don't stop taking your Effexor.

Actually, although there are a lot of meds listed there, I can't see any major interactions.

@bibs the only thing I would say is that Effexor should not reduce the effects of meth, in theory, and will not cause seratonin syndrome when used together. So please don't stop taking your Effexor.
Thank you for that. Missing a dose is pretty rough and I’d like to avoid the electric shocks in the brain, so I’m glad you said this. :)

Eeek. Sometimes I think I must be a complete masochist using meth. I wish I could bottle the feeling of the 3rd day and taste *that* before I go and buy it. But all I can think of is getting that little bag home and the first few hours (I love the smoking ritual itself).

Have you tried smoking it? Maybe that could be a harm reduction if your veins are a mess.

Thank you for that. Missing a dose is pretty rough and I’d like to avoid the electric shocks in the brain, so I’m glad you said this. :)

Aarrgghh lol. I'm on Lexapro and haven't had the script filled so I'm starting to get brain zaps. I'm thinking of just putting up with it (been on and off SSRIs for 30 years). They worked at first but now I don't think they do anything and I just take them cos doctors keep insisting on it and then I can't deal with brain zaps on top of everything else 😵‍💫

Effexor is the worst for them too. That gave me like 3 months of brain zap. I'll probably get the stupid thing refilled but I'm so sick of doctors making me take them.. When I get off them I'm just going to lie and say I am on them.