• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nitrazolam

roi

Bluelighter
8-nitro-6-phenyl-1-methyl-4H-benzo%5Bf%5D%5B1%2C2%2C4%5Dtriazolo%5B4%2C3-a%5D%5B1%2C4%5Ddiazepine.png

Whoo here we go.

There's a 3.6mg trip report on UKCR that I can't link here because of...well, google it.

edit: It's basically clonazolam without the 2'-chloro group, so likely ~10x less potent. And ~4x more potent than Nitrazepam.

edit2: The first 2 pages here are filled with 1) blackout ramblings or 2) conspiracies, for your own minds sake, skip them.

Last edited:
The pellets on sale right now are dosed too low but I think this is still a drug with potential.

Yeah I guess we'll see 2.5mg and 5mg units at some point.

I just spotted these on sale last night so may venture in and buy a few to see what my thoughts on them are

Yep these are the same colour as the 2mg diclazepam and the Meclonazepam looks just like the flubromazepam...And i can attest that they have the same effect.I think people are just getting rid of stockpiles they have under different names before the total ban comes into place,it`s just too fucking easy,they`re all fucking benzos so who the fuck will know? Those that are serious benzo heads,thats who.

DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOUR BEING FED,THEY GET ALL THE SAME SHIT FROM THE SAME PLACE BY THE SAME PEOPLE.

Nice example is the Clonazolam thats doing the rounds,comes in pinkish pills,just like deschloroetizolam...c`mon people you don`t have to be a genious,just a fool.

I know the no legal discussion restriction on BL and understand well why that rule exists.

That stated, are RC benzos facing a blanket ban in the US? Seems the DEA doesn't move that fast. Or is this an issue for ppl outside the US, thus possibly severely cutting supply?

Though I'm betting if rc benzos remain legal (if in a grey area even) in the US but get banned in origin countries there's enough bulk material somewhere that could feed the US market for a couple more years. Just a matter of moving it to the US.

Just curious, not looking for legal advice. Not in the businesses either. Thanks.

Edit: just remembered, two weeks ago I spoke to my doc who also works at a major US university about RC benzos, wherein I let her know she's likely to start seeing a lot of RC benzo dependent students seek help, she had no idea about these, except from me and my troubles. Not a week later the university psych dept sent out a memo about this exact issue, not RCs in general but the benzo issue specifically. She later thanked me, that felt like real HR work, b/c she's excellent, very compassionate and is willing to collaborate with adult patients.

I'm for decriminalization, but after my run with RC benzos I'm beginning to rethink how we'll do that and maintain HR best practices. F-lam is blatantly dangerous and could facilitate intentional violation of other's.

Last edited:
Nice example is the Clonazolam thats doing the rounds,comes in pinkish pills,just like deschloroetizolam...c`mon people you don`t have to be a genious,just a fool.

You wot m8? Just because pills have the same color it doesn't mean they have the same ingredient. You could always buy it in powder form and take 0.5mg, that'll knock you out (hint: 0.5mg deschloroetizolam won't do that). Most of the time taste is from fillers and not the substance itself.

That stated, are RC benzos facing a blanket ban in the US?

No.

just got fifty 1.2 nitrazopam n 100 different looking clonazolam off plllllllease school vendor who changed name. made up the vendor was wicked cheap always had product I'd better stuff resentv within a day if it was lost.... made up this company exists, at first glance I was like oh its like one of the blotter dudes but nope all pills

v well sealed in bag. used butterfly nice to chop into the blsacck, the bubble wrap had been like super sealed too

from my bssat benzo cave I couldn't work out if they were black\dark or goldy coloured. due to bad experiences n high tolerances I just got fifty nitrazo n 100 clonszo for xmas\next few days hehe. where's my booze blackout benzo times got five hundred flam, 750 fpam those half price sales on the flubs were great, gotetiz powder but I literally wack my dosing scalpel in take 10+my pile dissolve n sublingual rest. being benzo nut with broken gabba complex nitrazopam temazepam n 2mgs clonazEpam r my only active ones apart from big dirty dabs of phenaz if I find an old packet in this rats nest

so yeah tolerance not addiction as long as I dose anything occ

these pills hard pressed
well made not slime in my mouth like flam ala fake diazis used to give ya blue mouth.

the clonszo at half hour in after my five types of benzo in gabba complex speed attack I got three hours then three before post n TURN UR WEB OFF TO KIP GUYS! Internet's like crack if u r doing benzos h gotta go first drop or ur looking at ten to ten times that cos ur high then n u need to ko urself. alcoholic drink singular works wonders if u took few benzos n missed the drop

nitrazo mmm funky
feel specifically clonszo
but squigy warm nitrazo moggy feeling coming in
I was dehydrated n been up smoking mpa n ephenedrine n dipphenidrine cos H IS BAD N OCC I HAVE TO ROLL SOMETHING ROUND FOIL N THE NDMA RECEPTOR AGONISTS HARK BACK TO MY SELF DETOX OFF H RETOX ON H THEN KILLED IT WITH METH. SO YEAH EPEHIN IS KING NO SHIIITE OFF MY CHEST I PREFER TO USE SCALES ON THE MPA. dippy I used to smoke compulsively but it battered my chest n like u know f knows what's in em

feeling A RUUUUUSH ( hard house quote)
n munchies like mad

well I'm NAE dead n feel pretty boss off two 1.2 I feel vendor has under dosed fearing well do ourselves in on new Benz. I'm gonna get thou off I'm tomoz yeah ataxia brain going back to sleep fluffy

v good. half life is apparently short I'll use these instead of ko drops or getting more been n clonaz if I need over coming week as these are only two benzo I'm touching to get a good mess on over xmas eve to boxing day after, I gotta DJ gabba techno so stims n Benz will b needed. got 3g 3fpm n some ephehenedrine too that stuffs so clean to vape

well I'll put up a new post shortened but yeah looking hopefully. main feeling lower mucle relaxant, bit horny n squigy n bo bo s for two hour's or so before I sort my life out for the REAL things like my kid (lot later) when I see her in six plus hours with all my family n bring her home for weekend likes

nitrazo guiea pig out. mmmm could kill for monster munch butty or chippy curry. defo v munchie old school what I used to get outa Valis feeling, but I'm abnormal few mg Valis knock me bluesx few make me three day benzo hyperactive monster

these r nice, special n xmas treat. soon as my PTSD dole hits I'm getting a load, just when I thought I was abandoning rc benzos for drop shipped real benzos like loraz nitraz n clonazEpam

nout compares to 10mg loraze n loadsa gin for making a ti t out urself funny slurry I'm not wreaked feeling. I left my dropship too late I might rush load more nitrazo as these r feeling old school.

like a five mig vali n a .5 loraz when u didn't have tolerance.

don't worry bout clonazEpam I took I'm daily for PTSD n can feel thru it

I want this muscle squiggles to intensify so gonna rush off to drop then drop off to inception VILLE in my dreams, I lucid dream esp on drooogs esp after uppers, like mental. I don't always twig I'm dreaming I just think im on loadsa 2cb or cid. ahhhh cb rip. bkcb made my made physically green I'm unsure to touch my half g... I did have the 150mg line record 250mg total dose record on cb due to a mix up with mate getting the cb out rater than flake n me being on 100mg couldn't tell difference, cb etc never stings me. oh my God nitrazis wicked droopy eyelids, lack of concern to my usually annoying family..... I just am like one step away from running down n having beans in toast this stuff is very hunger inspiring.

got m n s curry n bath waiting before I see my kid, life is sweet. I'll do proper trip report as new post just after I drop two more

stay safe kids, loadsa bad h being offloaded nationwide as new gear is all well strong n don't do been without witness to ur dose n a six hourly checkup or fone call, unless ur an idiot like me n ur dph d out ur mind n redose just cos uve been awake seven days in clonazEpam RATTLE

only benzo to mess with me, its the methdone of benzos reduce ur dose right down guys

meh I didn't go with the drop off I feel like I'm on e nhyped right up. see what two more does n post results

later taterz z n knufflez (Dutch for HUGGLEZ, what a word)

fairy hugz xxx

as I can't figure what a prefix is n I'm smashed here's my benzos up trip report

stupid cut n paste n benzo head this has all info u need.... just I couldn't cut n paste right on this tab PC omg I'm gonna just fall nicely asleep laters read below they work, more to a point is more....

byes

11.30am woken by postie
I'd taken MPA n diphen vaped++ n watched initial d all series till five am on anime but HAD TO b asleep by four,five am so I dropped two each legal flam nifox clonszo n four I feel under dosed fpa!m... fpams a sleep extended perhaps???
11.32 go sign Postie's do dah

11.31 butterfly knife thru v excellent black packaging vack sealed baggie back v touch, even envelopes bubble wrap was VAC sealed
checked type n dose drop one new clonaz as itscmy daily dose n two 1.2mg black? look gold in this light nitrazos. life's boss I love benzos. 3fpm n these should be wicked esp if I vape loads of stuff n need the hundred clonszo to bring me down over the binge. I'm a good fairy I just, craving three year gone h n white habit n rolling dippyhi eppihid n MPA on foil bit does it. dippenhendrimine is horrible on ur lungs after few days. I wack a knife in bag n add to fruit juice. he last night that

11.33 u know I'm like sensing something on my empty tummy u know like with pre tingles on cid

11.40 yeah clonszo works n nitraz x 2 was great lower body mucle relaxation, munchies to death like old legal benzos, this will have milage if u get thou n do five time

11.45 feel amazing whole body getting into it I'm fifty fifty stay up ( forgot golden benzo rule of just closingveyes n sleeping, these have got me hyped like roofies midaz or Valium as I get paradoxical effects on some

11.50 total is 4.8mg droopy eyes like fine string pulling me backwards n down to bobo s in inception land, lol I lucid dream I know these r gonna go with that

12.15 drop a final 1.2 for total 6mg n one clonszo. like said diff press, source was old school vendor under new name I expected it all to be blots but it was different dude n products, cheap, sall I can say. I'd take nitrazos over 90% legals right now

12.25 this stuff working, pure munchies, fuzzy head, eyes closing

12.45 I'm naughty I was pi ssed off at only getting 25 clonazos on whim so I I did another...... If 90% think. I'm grinning this feels old school , teetth still clenchy

1 pm I'll say this got hint of metallic aftertaste like second gen v drugs not sickening or out just a tinge

1.10 well they work. I'd buy em on basis of two 1.2s equalling some AMMOUNT Valium 8mg?? it's missing few things but they're things I didn't want... muscle relaxation v good. just f ing drooled lol

1.15 eyes can take it no longer, I feel like buddah my legs r jelly

we have winner. I'd take these against same number 12mg etizo, fpa!m ha what a joke they just do nout unless I bosh ten n munch few more when I wake three hours later

all other benzos clonazEpam n clonazolam mess with deep rem sleep

real nitraz does opp get real gouch on like this.

feel I'm gonna b asleep in mins

feel frisky hehe rawwwww, I wanna giggle like old school nitraz n be silly n get over excited.

x

11.32 seem hard pressed but I'm dehydrated two nitrazos go down a treat with .5 new press fat like these nitrazos likevmilnfatter no e or nitraze fat

11.35 I'm writing on other nitraz thread it doesn't address my needs decided to do this

11.55 I'm six years tolerant to prob all benzos clonaz n variants for PTSD esp

12.00 I know clonaz has slotted into my jigsaw of brain

12.05 nitrazo is boss I'm feeling munchies bit mongy like nitraze or loraz but I doubt I'll get loraz blackout

12.10 drop two more, tempted to do a round ten but realised I'd only got twenty five as my order was for clonaz benzod up n this was extra

12.15 this is a special one like flam n fpam when I got into them then destroyed myself as bb sent me 1000 total instead hundred which saw me doing fifty a day n messed me final gabba receptors up

12.30 ppl r downstairs etc f em I feel ace, jaws clenchy... got munchies, legs all mmmmm relaxed. droopy eyes general relaxation on physical level

12.45 these aren't nitrazepam like it was first time round but more like a loraz body load n vali head space.

12.50 I feel boss! going to sleepy wonderland soooooo tempted to do last one of twenty five so I've I had five n total dose 6mg doing so now

12.55 pointing out both pellets are different that the usual. my opinion about them being harder pressed is finished now I'm not dehydrated. feel like a string is pulling my eyes down n head face forward. upper body relaxation unlocked u win a prize

definately effect. dose bit low, I'd say u benzo hard head get hundred to thou n dose slowly upto six mg

rewarding, mild euphoria, grins, muscle relaxation, these be great after some REAL drooogs like crack e or high quality coke, again would knock me right out if I had line or two high quality b off foil but I don't dobwhite or b that's behind me n benzos like this do trick

final comments two were effective as my pharmacist mate said u can drop XXX more but u fill the receptor ur just pushing ur addiction. I think four was best

blurry eyes, metallic taste in mouth. more off pills than mental fx. I KNOW IM GONNA dreamnow I'm in deep state of sledgeyville

glad short half life. these r the droids I was looking for

f the big vendors selling their rubbish to run down stocks. this vendor had 10,000 of nitrazo n clonazolam as well as other rarer hard to finds. I'll defo b back

don't wanna break forum rules

very happy... ? anti depressant fx?? I really could get up n talk but but my eyes r going so its very his. defo getting thou n sending baggie inside all my late cards to mates

if 20mg temaz was ten n diclaz or pyraz low dose one I score these 7.5 possibly more see how deep I sleep n how I feel I three hours

laters u little potataz x

fairy HUGGLEZ xxxx

defo as someone who eats ten of each flubs nbfeels short changed.

these are hitting diff receptors

good for a break. I'm buying more when I wake up like lolz

1.2 might b enough for most, u munch it up or sublingual ull b mongy o couch after while

I can see why these r dosed at 1.2 (allegedly) I'd say high quality DEFINATELY dose in em clonszo seemed much better than big fives

yeah stay safe. having my dhc 60 I'm pxd itlll roll well with this

dry mouth like 1\100 metallic taste. prob just thisty due to nature beigh wasted. sleepy time x

13.30 I'm outa here I can get you I'll b asleep before this turns off I can hardly feel my lower body, super relaxed. these work. defo get holds some n try em out. diff than nitraz, like nitraz xanax mix.... suppose that's its formula tho. dunno too tired, want more hours to sleep haha but had to trip report for ya x

pellets are dosed low ideal for newbies I'd prefer 2.5 or a fat ntraz style one with a split on back. 6mg battered me n I'm able to do ten flam ten fpam dip n dab from g etiz clonszo n whatever else I had to little fx these rock at 6mg but two I was feeling it

Well, this says it all folks. ^ , ^^, ^^^, ^^^^, ^^^^^. Nitrazolam is clearly a win, be careful and don't do what this kid did -- Clearly its "dosed low".

Glad you're having a good time -- nitrazolam seems to be a potent benzo from the above poster.

On a side note; I've never once saw someone explain the dumbest details that absolutely no one cares about -- "They're 'goldy' colored", "they taste 1/10 metallic", not like flam or clam but it's like clam flam flam FLAM. I can't tell if you're THAT high or you're...slow.

This guy says nitrazolam hits different receptors, I doubt this guy can tell his left testicle from his right.

eh lad who's the medic? the receptor complex is huge n there are slightly different parts of the receptors that benzos hammer. that was what I was educated, both due to the breakdown of the chemical n exact area it affects.

why the negativity? whats ur source? British medical journal or did u just Google or wiki it??? any other medics wanna back me up on the complex parts n mechanisms of the brain

what did u think it's like a bigblego hole that just one big square that says BENZOS MATE fits in. ur BODYS very complicated! from absorption time thru neurone tissues etc. sorry u want it simpler

bah annoyed. just eat ur drugs n leave ur ' reaserch ' to eating em. I been UK sleep clinic n done neurology, I regularly instigated ppl n did theatre recovery with odas n drs n other advanced nurses like myself.

I handled drug recovery n addiction for over ten years till we lost a kid at home n two horrid deaths in resusitation I went of with PTSD which is meh.

nice picking on someone trying to help la

I can't get cut n paste to work on this tab PC n my typings atrocious...

yeah bout four would been good with my tolerance, I woke up late as traffic was bad n family didn't get till just now

in no way should anyone else what I dose, I look after myself, just I've been told point blank my tolerance is huge due to being on benzos since 14 or so.

ideally I'd dose again but gotta look after my kid

omg this machine makes typos cheap android pee cee

I know as much as next medic...

here's a cut n paste someone cut from a neurology guide I ain't gonna explain the differences.... u keep munching ur fake bars off web kid......

The GABAA receptor is a heteromer composed of five subunits, the most common ones being two αs, two βs, and one γ (α2β2γ). For each subunit, many subtypes exist (α1–6, β1–3, and γ1–3). GABAA receptors containing the α1 subunit mediate the sedative, the anterograde amnesic, and partly the anticonvulsive effects of diazepam. GABAA receptors containing α2 mediate the anxiolytic actions and to a large degree the myorelaxant effects. GABAA receptors containing α3 and α5 also contribute to benzodiazepines myorelaxant actions, whereas GABAA receptors comprising the α5 subunit were shown to modulate the temporal and spatial memory effects of benzodiazepines

I was falling asleep after 48hours....

the metalic taste was bothering me it was so slight I couldn't decide at time if it was the med

yeah in the xmas lights when I first opened pack up they had what looked like gold food dye dusting on em....

if first time seeing n it being xmas n I've seen hundreds of crazy coloured illiegal meds in our toxicology gallery at work I was just being str8 n saying it looked goldy n black. so what

as transgendered n have had a crazy life until I ended up popping off a kid to my lesbian ex u can lay off my testicles unless that's ur thing. I'd like an apology but u seem ignorant.

smashed \ v v tired not slow I got two degrees a diploma, five axlevels n as, n was a n e manager
so lay off the personal. I've helped plenty of ppl here clean themselves up n helped with mental health on my old I'd, I've been acmod on nearly every one these forums till I had to deregister when I lost my email

so neh ?

an no matter how abusive u are to medical staff I'd still save ur life if u came our ane when I managed it

pm msgs r a bit politer yeah. I'm calling u out on ur gabba complex knowledge tho.

I consider this relevant as mis information is bad n I'll challenge anyone.

You are so fucking mentally retarded, and the sad thing is, I don't feel bad at all.

Good luck with your life, not that it will last very long for how dense your head is.

You can insult me on my "knowledge of gabba complex" but I can assure you, you know absolutely nothing about that neurotransmitter and probably never will.

Nice copy'n paste by the way.

Last edited: