PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nitrous tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngin

Bluelighter
Hey guiizzz! Everyone loves nitrous, this is common knowledge! So naturally getting your hands on a tank is a great party commodity! I have been able to get a very steady and reliable source for cheap medical nitrous tanks and ive been running them at parties quite alot recently. Im just looking for people with experience running tanks to answer a few questions for me....

1. Silencers... best way to make your own'? what have yall found?

2. Pressure gauges... is there any way to tell how much remains in my tank.. i know there are gauges for other tanks but i cant seem to find one that fits onto any of the tanks i normally use!

Thanks in advance for your input<3..lovin youu:)

pretty sure how to sell your drugs isn't allowed to be discussed, also watch out for the mafia 0.o

HA! I dont sell shit!! i run them...and sit on them! i gettum for the low... bring um to parties or friends houses and everyone gets balloons!! And as for the mafia...where do you think i get my shells:)?

if you cant figure out what kind of gas regulator goes on a particular type of tank (or how much the tank holds) you don't deserve to have any nitrous at all

hint: look for a letter 'type' on the tank, or just measure the physical dimensions and look at a compressed gas cylinder chart. then look at which way the connection is threaded. now get the appropriate regulator (i.e. an oxygen one). read the pressure out in psi and you can do the math on how much gas is left in there.

On the tank valve will have a number and or letters. This will be what type of connecter you will need to screw into the valve. You can usually get a low pressure (0-100psi) regulator with the right connector and then set your pressure and put a isolation valve after.

And if it's the tanks for cars it's not the lubricant but the sulfur dioxide they put in it that could possibly kill you. You'd smell it if you ever open a bottle with it in it.

If you inhale a lung of sulfur dioxide... gods help you.

The stuff is powerfully nasty. Burning-sulfur type smell. Turns to sulfurous acid in your lungs (sulfuric if oxidised by oxygen) not good.

I appreciate the concern..but no worries! its clean gas...not automobile shit that shit tastes like sulfur..ud know if you were huffing it...nope i get medical nitrous with oxygen infused...i just have to trade my shell(empty tank) in for a new filled up one everytime i go get one...so i have many different tanks they all look similar and none have ever been used for anything but nitrous and oxygen..i simply am just looking for the proper guage and or silencer to fit onto the tanks i get but i think ive figured out how to make a pretty good silencer!

its loud and you probably don't want your neighbors knowing you have a nitrous tank....

nitrous-mafia-mike.jpg

Actually you can't use the pressure to measure the contents because nitrous cylinders contain liquid nitrous which maintains a constant pressure at room temperature. Mine is a CO2 tank but I have an auto nitrous tank which also has the same thread. Given the similar pressures and physical properties I would be surprised if even medical nitrous cylinders didn't have the same threads.

Silencers I've not actually looked into - I suspect that a reg which steps down to a couple of PSI might do the trick but I actually just fill balloons from cylinder pressure.

Everyone loves nitrous, this is common knowledge!

As for this comment, I'm not so sure. This was the first time I bought one and given the chance again I'm not sure I would repeat it. The experience is short, amnesic, excessively moreish, obnoxiously noisy and excessively gratifying.

If you're getting the big blue ones they aren't medical grade, they are used for something else although they are plenty pure enough for use. Medical ones are small with a silver top and monitored to a MUCH greater degree. Just saying, everyone gets the big ones and says they are medical grade. Completely untrue...

dude what is the n2o mafia i heard of em alot never seen em almost like uban legend shit someone wanna gimmie the lowdonw pm if sensitive shit

If you're getting the big blue ones they aren't medical grade, they are used for something else although they are plenty pure enough for use. Medical ones are small with a silver top and monitored to a MUCH greater degree. Just saying, everyone gets the big ones and says they are medical grade. Completely untrue...

Any idea what the big blues are supposed to be used for originally? I don't know shit about nitrous containers, except for the really teeny ones are basically poison lol

KB01-1.JPG

Resource.aspx

Pretty sure blue for nitrous (blue and white for entonox) is universal but there may be variations between countries as to the way these colour's are used

Wow nice all these cylinders with different gasses!
Is it legal to buy or have non-car, non-whipped cream, medical or whatever alike nitrous cylinders? I have always wandered...

Think your question regarding how much remains in a tank is answered & this thread could be construed as assisting with distribution, so I'm gonna go ahead & close it. PM me if you feel this has been done in error

Status
Not open for further replies.