• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Not IV'd for 6 days so far... The cravings are starting

I've been getting smashed for years. The rave scene was my home, now i mostly do it for boredom, excitement, sleep or energy. I've smoked weed every day since the 90s, but thats not the beast i am tackling. I started doing heroin to see what it was like and am at the end of 2 years of trying to stop every day use. I'm on day 6 since I last shot up, took 40mg of methadone for 2 daya then 30mg day after, am on 20 mg now. I would get help professionally but in the uk i would lose my drivers licence. I am disabled and that would leave me housebound. I guess I'm looking for a little support here. Or just a me too, or ok. I cried for 3 dsys but I tell myself its just the drop in opiates. I need to learn to stay away from drugs, but with access to the dark web markets it's really hard.

Are you male? If you shot H daily for 2 years your testosterone levels will be very low, that's gonna cause a lot of emotional instability as well as a lot of other things like depression and mental fog.
If it does not go back to normal soon you will need to do something about it, not just to feel better but also to reduce the risk of a relapse.

Are you male? If you shot H daily for 2 years your testosterone levels will be very low, that's gonna cause a lot of emotional instability as well as a lot of other things like depression and mental fog.
If it does not go back to normal soon you will need to do something about it, not just to feel better but also to reduce the risk of a relapse.
Female hun x