• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

If you had actually read the thread you'd know that U-47700 is not really much more potent than oxycodone.

we have a recipe for disaster.

People say this about every RC they've never tried themselves.

You won't see this one being sold as another drug on the street due to fentanyls impossible to beat cost per dose.

Alright, my intention was not for an unnecessary and frankly immature flame war.
I know that you'll still receive your paycheck for spamming forums with every random RC Wiki page made 5 minutes earlier, but I shan't feel anything negative for doing what this site is built for. If you wish to continue flaming, go ahead, but I literally made a single comment from a HR perspective.

<3

I'd have to agree with SproutOnSmack on this one. Substances that have been used clinically for decades are always to be preferred over untested RC's. I dare say everyone who knows about the unpredictability of pharmacologically active substances will agree on this one.

However financial considerations have to be taken into account!

I'd have to agree with SproutOnSmack on this one. Substances that have been used clinically for decades are always to be preferred over untested RC's. I dare say everyone who knows about the unpredictability of pharmacologically active substances will agree on this one.

However financial considerations have to be taken into account!
Though I'd have said exactly the same if one could order 100g of pure Oxycodone HCl with delivery to the door!

<3

Just had a re-read of the posts and there may have been some confusion.
I have zero problem with RC's, Hell I probably use more RC's than street drugs/pharmaceuticals.

My issue is not about RC's in general, but with pure Opioid powders sold to and used by people who may not have the tolerance to handle it. If Oxy and U-44770 are roughly equipotent, that still means a 15mg bit of powder has the potential for problematic CNS depression. A simple scale error of a few mg's could be the difference between high and dead with such a tolerance.

Apologies if we got off on the wrong foot, roi.

<3

Is the powder for this caustic like AH-7921 ? Because the only rational way to take that one was orally, weighted and put in a gelcap, people putting the powder in their mouth in some way would get a very red sore throat, there were pictures here on bluelight.

Is this IV'able is the big question, practically as potent as Dilaudid, that's what I like to hear (Dilaudid is x8 morphine right). I really hate the generic Mylan suboxone pills they have us take now, i'll be paying the 8 dollars they ask me for my 10mg a week since the generics came out, you gotta pay a little out of pocket to get the real thing. But really, I wan to go off bupe for 4 days, sleep through it with flutoprazepam mixed with temazepam mixed flubromazepam mixed with mexazolam and when the time is right, IV something that isn't a pretend opioid. They screen my urine every 6 months now, since my benzo scripts are approved by my psychiatrist and I maybe had THC in my urine the first 2 years 4 times, I smoked weed maybe twice this year. So, they consider me a very good patient who's real place is the pain clinic and whom methadone made a fat fuck very rapidly, that sweet tooth, now I get it, waking up in the middle of the night for honey toasts or whatever from methadone. But now I could switch back to methadone, it'll be easier to get rid of methadone than get rid of bupe, that I know for sure, my max dose was 60mg, then i started going down 2-3mg a month, then when the bad side effects showed up, went from 49mg to 44 to 39 then 48 hours without anything then 4 hours inpatient to test 2mg bupe every 2 hours, the next day 4mg bupe every 2 hours. Left with a script for 10, had it raised to 12, stayed there for a whole year, back to 10mg since 3 months, still hard, I won't be having my last takehomes tomorrow, gonna need to rely on benzos.

So yeah, something like that I could at least snort if it's not too caustic like it's AH sister molecule, I could see myself get rid of my ORT contract and finally show up at my GP saying, i'm off the bupe, now that Oxycodone-CR 60mg script you promised me for my jaw articulation/nerves pain issue after I got off the bupe?

I already have 100mg coming my way and unfortunately a scale that only weights decigrams, so I guess i'll be able to measure 0.1xg, so the best I could get is 0.04 which I imagine I will get. Last times I tried pure opiates after stopping bupe for a little while (not taking my takehomes), all that happened when I tried my usual Dilaudid dose of 8mg, was close to nothing, to feel it, I had to crush and filter 10x2mg brand name dillies, thank god it wasnt generics with all the mess that would have left behind. Another time I got really injured and the injury got infected so antibiotics and OxyIR 20mg every 4 hours, which was allowed by my ORT clinic, they told me to stop taking bupe right now and take a 20mg white football when the pain got too much. It kinda worked, but at 60mg, but also left me in a state of derp where all I could do is lie in bed with a headache. This stuff is almost as potent as Dilaudid, or maybe it's more ? is it x4 morphine or x8 morphine?. Anyway if this UR-47700 is 7.5x morphine and dilaudid is 4x morphine, I might have a standing chance of feeling it. If I feel it, I order a gram, to get myself off bupe, and get my generic oxycontin 60mg script, which is all that matters, told the truth to my GP, I went to the detox clinic because a doc retired on me and after being treated badly or poorly (being given Codeine 30mg/apap 300mg pills from a treatment involving Statex 25mg (morphine IR) every 4 to 6 hours with a 2xPercodans in case of breakthrough pain didn't do shit. And I didn't IV those kings of Morphine IR pills too, which is sad sort of in retrospect, I only later shot morphine IR as MS IR's and thankfully I had SteriFilts because that crap is full of unsafe binders, while Statex's like Dilaudid IV-safety wise. So I told the ER doctor, I belong in a pain clinic, but the track mark on my right hand tells you I belong in a methadone detox, i asked him what was best for me, and he left me the choice, I thought, hell methadone lasts all day and it is completely free..) Yeah should have picked the pain clinic, I was just afraid they were going to under-dose me,they can't make me have physiotherapy for a jaw articulation and nerves in the area issue right? I'm sure they would have found some other extra pain in the ass program.

But in retrospct, getting my first 90 doses through one of the worst winters we had was hell for me, well 20212-2013-2014 winters we're all real Canadian winters, the 2012 is when shit got real again and tthankfully I had an angel who took time before her job's shift started to drive me to the pharmacy to get my dose every day, an then the takehomes, wasn't long until I got all 6 takehomes, only was refused them once by a some wolf of the SS gingerhead Dr.Stagg (not a very french canadian or canadian last name, but when its her who's on duty at my ORT clinic appointments, I tell the nurse I don't need to see the doctor). Thank you again X person, you're one of the last persons who care enough for me (no it aint my mom) once I got into my 30's, most of my real friends all live in a radius of 300 to 1200km away.

So 45mg is a full oral dosage, half that is snorted? so that means around 10mg for IV?

p.s. What I have coming the mail is not anything fancy, but simply HCL, so water solubility oughta be good right?
And if this is a kappa agonist, but some other property makes it not so bad, well I really love to shoot up Pentazocine 50mg tablets, our Talwin in Canada isn't poisoned with Naloxone, it's illegal, Suboxone is the exception to the rule.

Last edited:
I saw the suggestion that snorting was better than plugged too, which I find hard to believe, but perhaps with everything that goes into the ROA it's not worth the amount that's gained

Ever heard of Dilaudid? No matter what you say, science backs us dilaudid snorters when it comes to B/A compared to plugging. And I had it the legit way, a guy had 3mg dilaudid suppositories to sell, I bought 2 only, wasn't going to be able to fit more of those green translucid footballs anyway. Felt better than eating Dilaudid which does nothing to me, except if we're speaking of crushed up beads of a 24mg or 30mg HM Contin put back in its capsule. Oh man, that's a ride, but also a lot of wasted snorts or shots!

I'm very curious about this one because some people compared it to Oxy, but when i read that PFBF has better euphoria, i have to say that i'm worried about myself...
Few month ago, i was on moscontin, so its morphine sulfate with slow release, and as i was stopping Heroïn and had a very bad teeth infection, i was using PFBF at the same time, and i must say, i had to do ten spray hits to stop the pain, when the infection got better i wanted to get high on PFBF, and i never felt any euphoria.
My friends were feeling it, but i wasn't. So now i think its useless for me to get u-47700 when i don't feel anything from morphine either.
Yesterday night i took 100 mg of this morphine sulfate extended release pills, i could sleep ok with 6 mg descloro-etizolam (thanks god for these) but i did not felt any euphoria.
Anyway, if the effect only last for 2 hours it might be interesting for opiate naïve users, but for researchers with a long history of opiates consumption, i doubt it worth the price !

The PFBF bottle I received last year gave me chronic sinusitis (yes I put the cap back on after every use), i don't have anything that great to say about it. I'd rather have 1g of flubromazepam powder appear right in front of me.

And i won't be replying to every old post, but this, if I read correctly is very sedative and devoid of euphoria, so it's like a fent analog?

Last edited:
I skimmed through the thread, and i didn't gather much other than heated discussions about stuff that is not U-47700.

Can someone please give me the lowdown here? Opiate receptor agonist. What is a light, normal and heavy dosage? How long are the effects? What are the dominant effects? Comparison to other substances?

Let's get this back on track. Who tried it, and what do you have to say about it?

I skimmed through the thread, and i didn't gather much other than heated discussions about stuff that is not U-47700.

Can someone please give me the lowdown here? Opiate receptor agonist. What is a light, normal and heavy dosage? How long are the effects? What are the dominant effects? Comparison to other substances?

Let's get this back on track. Who tried it, and what do you have to say about it?

QFT man

For real. I'm looking to order some but have no idea of the dose, strength, where to order, and whether or not it's IVable. Someone PM me this thread is kind of a joke

What not to do!

I got 5 grams of this along with 3 of diclazepam and about 450mg of 4-aco-dmt as a sample I talked them into. I only asked for a tenth lol.
So first day I open the bag of u-47700 and ended up with I tiny amount of powder on my finger I figured this would be a good allergy test. I put it in my mouth and the combination of panic disorder no benzos I'm my system a new vendor too much coffee and a new substance I'm my face hole instantly shot my anxiety to pretty near attack status. I reassured myself and texted a friend in an hour the caffeine was gone and I was fine. 2 hours later confidence regained I took 50 mg cut it into 5 lines and did the smallest. I was in slight WD beforehand and within 20 minutes the leg pain went away and I got a slight itchy nose. So I decided it was legit. Knowing that in rats its shown to be 7.5x morphines potency and most of the blue light community says its about 5x I did another line and felt alright. I did somewhere between 40 and 60mg that night. So the next day I kept it fairly lighton my u usage as iI planned to throw between 5- 10mg diclaz in the mix I can normally take 150mg of Diaz and function fine. Cook dinner walk to the store ect. (Not safe) it was a big mistake I ended up blackingout and fading out a couple times. A few people came through to try. At one point iI was found sleeping in front of the kitchen table with a bannanna. Everybody left And the doors got locked. The next morning my scale straw ID for cutting lines were all there but the u-47700 and diclaz were gone. I had an image in my head that I may have rolled the bags up and stuck them up high in the cupboards. I asked my girlfriend and she says she saw it right there after the doors were locked. Either she lied and flushed it or was mistaken and saw it earlier maybe I let somebody else in and they took it I'll probably never know.
This stuff does have a burn to it. I never got to iv it so I can't say how its rush is. ID say its probably about 5x morphines potency I can't be certain but it seems to last a little longer than the fent analogs. I wish I got to research it more and provide more info but what little info I have along with the story should gibe people some info. Please don't do what I do. You may die or kill somebody. Have fun and be safe everyone.

Hey, update from the last page here! I got my nasal spray and I've been using it sparingly (every other day or so). Each squirt is 3mg and it is definitely noticeable for me, obviously very light though. I don't want to fuck up my tolerance so I haven't even tried going very hard with it, but I can say I've had no problems with up to ~18mg over 4 or 5 hours mixed with 1mg clonazepam. I would probably be fine doing twice that. What's been said about U-4's "legs" is definitely true; it lasts for a few hours but even just for an evening you're going to want to re-dose several times. I actually just half an hour ago ingested the spray orally for the first time. It seems slightly milder than intra-nasal but still noticeable at 3mg.

I need to try some higher doses but I think I agree with the people who've compared this to tapentadol. It definitely has that opioid feel but it might not be quite as pleasurable as heroin or oxy or even hydro. It's not as cheap as some fentanyl analogues but it doesn't seem to be anywhere near as dangerous. I'm still being very careful with it but I'm not totally freaked out about it anymore. I wouldn't be afraid to work with it as a powder, and I just might have to order a gram or a half and make my own solution.

Last edited:
I still have to read it, but smack saying if one can sustain with low dose OC, which pharmacological profile has been researched, vs. an RC opiod with unknown activity or possible toxic profile like mt-45. He makes perfect sense to me at least.

edit: My bad haven't mastered the difference.

Last edited:
Opioid not opiate and U-47700 is closely related to AH-7921 which does not have weirder side effects than other opioids. MT-45 is..something else.

i have a daily kratom use type of tolerance occasionally ill blow some oxycodone or use large amounts of hydrocodone ive done acetyl-fet, butyr and regular fetanyl (When i was young) im getting 5 grams of this stuff what would be a good starting dose to snort for a buzz equal to say an oxy 40 can you smoke this on foil like the fetanyl analogs i rather enjoyed smoking butyr anyway off topic but i was thinking 60 mg im going to do a allergy test b4 this im a responsible user and such i just dont want to read thru 8 pages of this thread to get an answer (maybe) anyone knowledgeable in this chem lemme know what you think

Don't take more than 20mg first (after an allergy test), and yeah you can smoke it.

A few weeks into quitting Heroin is probably not the best time to be reading this...

<3

How does this compare to Oxycodone?

If I decide to get some U-47700 I would very much prefer to eat it as I would with Oxy. So can someone make some comparisons between U-47700 and Oxycodone please? Duration, similarity of the highs, strength etc?