• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

IME, U47700 will always have some degree of burn, but 'burns like hell' isn't a good sign. Neither is the 40mg to nod...

Is by any chance your stuff a off-white/tan color?

I checked this out and grapefruit juice can affect the enzyme CYP3A4 and increase the bioavailability of certain drugs. From what I read it only affects the ORAL availability of these drugs.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1873672/

Yeah grapefruit juice gives most benzos stronger effect also, 1liter pure grapejuice with your benzos and u get like 30-50% more effect so could work with this aswell.

There was 2 swedish shops selling but it gets classed here tomorrow. Now i know one serious good uk shop who has it

But now we got some new opiod products coming in sweden so keep and eye open, they already sell acryl-fentanyl spray bottles 20mg per 100sprays extremely potent.

Msg me if u wanna swap links ;)

Last edited:
One dose is 0,2 mg so its extremely little you intake but yes acryl is not nice. But they have another one coming in pills and powder wich i got hopes for.

Acryl=glue if I remember correctly from a different post. This never made it out while being advertised with butyr/acetyl fents first appearance. Do not try acrylfent

BACKROUND : I just picked up some of this fun chem. I was on a 4 month break from using 120 Morphine ER twice a week, so I have low tolerance to opiates.

REVIEW : It arrived from my vendor after about 8 days from being shipped, I was very excited to try this as I heard it was extremely euphoric. Upon opening the bag, I noticed the powder was a clean white color with no large chunks. This made me happy as I heard some vendors having shitty yellow caustic batches. Last night I snorted about ~10mg at 7:00, and felt the clean pronounced feeling of opiates start rushing through my body and limbs after around 15 minutes. This warm euphoria lasted about an hour before it wore off into a nice buzz, which also lasted about an hour before wearing off mostly. I slept around 9 and woke up at 12, then tried to sleep, only to wake up at 3 and wait until I went to school. I'm not sure why I woke up at odd times and was restless, but it wasn't unbearable. A good chem. 8/10

Has anyone made a 10mg per 1ml solution? This stuff seems to dissolve very easily in warm water but I have not tried a solution of this concentration yet. So is 100mg of U-47700 able to dissolve in 10ml of warm water?

BACKROUND : I just picked up some of this fun chem. I was on a 4 month break from using 120 Morphine ER twice a week, so I have low tolerance to opiates.

REVIEW : It arrived from my vendor after about 8 days from being shipped, I was very excited to try this as I heard it was extremely euphoric. Upon opening the bag, I noticed the powder was a clean white color with no large chunks. This made me happy as I heard some vendors having shitty yellow caustic batches. Last night I snorted about ~10mg at 7:00, and felt the clean pronounced feeling of opiates start rushing through my body and limbs after around 15 minutes. This warm euphoria lasted about an hour before it wore off into a nice buzz, which also lasted about an hour before wearing off mostly. I slept around 9 and woke up at 12, then tried to sleep, only to wake up at 3 and wait until I went to school. I'm not sure why I woke up at odd times and was restless, but it wasn't unbearable. A good chem. 8/10

interesting :)

A little update on this stuff, tolerance rises pretty fast but you can keep it low and consistent if you have good control. (not saying to do it though, we never know what could happen. addiction is always a possibility.) After 4 days or scattered usage, I'm on about ~15-20mg to feel pretty awesome. To my surprise, my nose is not as fucked as I anticipated. I can breathe just fine but have a runny nose occasionally, but this could be allergies. Def ordering more for me and some friends :)

A little update on this stuff, tolerance rises pretty fast but you can keep it low and consistent if you have good control. (not saying to do it though, we never know what could happen. addiction is always a possibility.) After 4 days or scattered usage, I'm on about ~15-20mg to feel pretty awesome. To my surprise, my nose is not as fucked as I anticipated. I can breathe just fine but have a runny nose occasionally, but this could be allergies. Def ordering more for me and some friends :)

You said earlier that you would do 120mg. of morphine ER. occasionally. Is this one dose? Oral?

How does the U-47700 compare to the morphine, potency-wise ?
Answer(s) would be appreciated! ;)
Thanks!

Potency wise, it blows it out of the water, but like I mentioned, the duration is a little disappointing. The rush/euphoria is also very different from morphine, as it's more energetic and 'dope-y'. With U-4 I catch myself mid conversation zoning out, as with morphine I could function rather well and be sedately high all day. I have another gram ordered and will update on the effects of higher doses. My ROA is snorting, as it seems most efficient, but I plan to do all possible ROAs

Another cool thing, I've used about twice a day for 5 days, dosing usually 10-25mg in one dose and there has not been any withdrawal! We'll see about that when my gram comes in :^P

Thanks for your reply! :)

I have understood all that about the nature of the high,(short-lived, quite stimulating, euphoric etc.). Also that it is actually more potent than e.g. morphine.

But how much more potent, by weight?
Wikipedia says 7.5x as potent/strong as morphine.
Most bluelighters who tried it, seem to confirm that it is pretty strong/more potent than morphine.

As I have already asked you, how did you do the 120mg morphine ER? All at once? Oral? Insufflated?

So again: If you had to “guestimate“, how does the u-47700 compare to morphine potency-wise? I mean by weight.
Sorry for being so pedantic, but I really want to know! ;)

Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood! My morphine doses were 120mg all at once plugged. If I had to guestimate I would say 25mg of U-4 intranasally feels about the same as my 120mg morphine dose. Hope I answered your question!

Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood! My morphine doses were 120mg all at once plugged. If I had to guestimate I would say 25mg of U-4 intranasally feels about the same as my 120mg morphine dose. Hope I answered your question!
Yes you did, thanks!
So opinions on the potency of u-47700 vary, obviously.;)
But the consens seems to be that this is around 2x-5x the potency of morphine. (Not too sure about which ROA(with morphine) was meant)

I am really looking forward to try this one. I will have to wait some time though, because of money 'issues' and other 'stuff'. ;)

What are the advantages using pg instead of water in an inhaler with u47700?
I imagine the pg being thicker may hold it in ypur sinus cavity better than water.

So how is vaping this? I haven't seen much information on it except for a a couple posts that say it is active vaped. Why aren't more people doing this? If the rush is so nice i imagine vaping would be the best way to use this (excluding IV) but anyway I got a couple grams coming in I'll throw some on the foil see how it goes

I've tried chasing off foil, and it seems to be the least efficient of all the ROAs. It comes on nicely, but you need the most to get high. Also, when you smoke it you get a numbing sensation in your lips and gums, but this could be with all chemicals. This is the only chem I've smoked.