• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

God man I am just so scared. This shit is being sold as dope here in Detroit and you try to score real H & it throws you into precip withdrawals it's so weird, anyone know why is that? Anyway I have subs on hand 60 of them so if some one anyone has any experience how should I start it? I have a full time good job & family & friends that have NO idea so any one that has used subs to get off this garbage? Or any withdrawal plans that have worked well? I have been using for the last three months almost idk the measurements but 3 or 4 $20 bags a day is how much I was using. I have dropped it down to two bags the last 4 days I'm trying to do as little as possible but it's so short acting it's hard. I can't get any Kratom I don't think and I don't know anything about it. Or poppy seeds. & They don't sell any pills here in the D anymore so I have no connect for any kind of pill unless it's over the counter or xanax. So please any advice on sub/bupe use.

I have been looking for a way out for three weeks now reading and reading trying to gain as much knowledge as possible about this awful substance that I was tricked into getting addicted to. My friend was on two fentanyl 100mcg patches & 30 mg roxys for breakthrough pain & subs helped her get off, it's got to work for this stuff right? The high binding affinity is just what scares me with starting the subs, I don't want to get sicker I want to feel better. Ugh... I really feel hopeless guys and I have nobody to talk to about this. I really am terrified.

There is a lot of info out there about kratom here on Bluelight and plenty of vendors on the clear net. It will help you, but trust that the withdrawal from U4 only lasts a few days. 48-72 hours. Loperamide will help with withdrawals too despite, what many will tell you. Also low doses of DXM. Breathing and mindfulness exercises.

Stay strong. The half-life of U4 is much shorter than most other opioids. You will get better.

<3

Best opioid ever, plugged 200mg pure stuff after years of using poppy daily, even 200mg oxys did effect me in anyway, could do lots of fentanyl and still little effect I had huge tolerance to opioids then. But this stuff was like bomb I nodded like my starting days with opioids. Very euphoric.

I made a thread in RCs asking some questiona if anyone can take a loot itd be appreciated =)

Opioids*

Opiates are opium alkaloids. That would be morphine, codeine, thebaine and a few others. Opioids are any drugs that have activity at the opioid receptors. All opiates are opioids, but very few opioids opiates!

Narcotics classified as
natural alkaloid OPIATES - morphine, codeine, thebaine, etc
esters of morphine OPIATES - morphine diacetate (Diamorphine; Heroin), morphine dinicotinate (Nicomorphine), morphine dipropionate (Dipropanoylmorphine), dihydrodeoxymorphine (Desomorphine), etc
semi-synthetic OPIOIDS - hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, etorphine, etc)
fully synthetic OPIOIDS - meperidine (Pethidine), ketobemidone, methadone, fentanyl, propoxyphene, etc

Narcotics classified as
natural alkaloid OPIATES - morphine, codeine, thebaine, etc
esters of morphine OPIATES - morphine diacetate (Diamorphine; Heroin), morphine dinicotinate (Nicomorphine), morphine dipropionate (Dipropanoylmorphine), dihydrodeoxymorphine (Desomorphine), etc
semi-synthetic OPIOIDS - hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, etorphine, etc)
fully synthetic OPIOIDS - meperidine (Pethidine), ketobemidone, methadone, fentanyl, propoxyphene, etc
Opiates is used for all the mu agonists derived from morphine, thebaine or codeine. The ester of morphine classification is not useful, desomorphine requires reduction and oxidation when prepared from morphine, it's simpler to call all natural or semi-synthetic opiates because they can test as each other, have pretty similar effects, half lifes and withdrawals.

people still doing this drug? didn’t last for shit but boy were the first 20 minutes enjoyable. killed mass people.

probably for the best. though i recently picked up the needle (but won’t shoot street dope because it’s dirty, plus i don’t wanna die) and would love to try a shot of it. bet it rushes phenomenally. probably as healthy as shooting battery acid. damn was that stuff was caustic.

i used to take it by dissolving a little spec in a full glass of water in the hopes of diluting it to not burn my insides. i always had the grey death version, which was mostly u47 with a touch of dope and some fent analog. i never got it from a vendor.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure this is what my lady n I had been getting daily for about a year. We built massive tolerances that blak tar cannot come close to touching, the stuff we were getting seemed like it had super long legs. 1 shot a day would keep you outta WDs (close to 30 hours before feeling bad). Plug unexpectedly died from unrelated circumstances and we have had to switch to smoking the blue smurfs Roxy 30 fent presses, that you start feeling like crap after 8 hrs . I'm in midwest US aswell , regret the unholy tolerance that has been built from it =( it was a off white chunky powder that we first used maybe .05g of

I've tried and used pretty much every (commonish) opioids, and still to this day U47700 is the only one I have ever OD'd on. Several times.

I was never hospitalized, but woke up several times with the needle still in the vein. Also being sore all over my body because I was slumped down in not the most ergonomic positions.

This shit is addictive as hell, and at least for me the compulsive redosing was a big problem. That being said, I loved the intense rush and the warm+heavy high. I've always described U47700 as if hydromorphone and methadone had a bastard child, that's U47700.

PS. This is seriously powerful stuff, do not take this shit unless you really know what you're doing. And even if you do, be extra careful. Stay safe, brothers and sisters!

I bought a few grams of U47700 from a popular darkweb market back in 2018, and it was mediocre at best. A slight mood lift. Left me feeling like it was a trash substance and never tried it again. Maybe I just got a weak batch?

I am pretty sure this is what my lady n I had been getting daily for about a year. We built massive tolerances that blak tar cannot come close to touching, the stuff we were getting seemed like it had super long legs. 1 shot a day would keep you outta WDs (close to 30 hours before feeling bad).

That sounds a lot more like one of the nitazenes than U-47700. They're known to keep you well (but not exactly "high") for those long periods. U-47700 will have you fiending for another dose in a couple hours

I've tried and used pretty much every (commonish) opioids, and still to this day U47700 is the only one I have ever OD'd on. Several times.

I was never hospitalized, but woke up several times with the needle still in the vein. Also being sore all over my body because I was slumped down in not the most ergonomic positions.

This shit is addictive as hell, and at least for me the compulsive redosing was a big problem. That being said, I loved the intense rush and the warm+heavy high. I've always described U47700 as if hydromorphone and methadone had a bastard child, that's U47700.

PS. This is seriously powerful stuff, do not take this shit unless you really know what you're doing. And even if you do, be extra careful. Stay safe, brothers and sisters!
@Fertile I think this drug isn't as safe as you may think it is